It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CMS Troy Gentry Kills Tame Bear *just released video of hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i am not sure if this goes here ,but this whole hunting trip consisted of a disinformation act ,in witch this famous country music man , went on a hunting trip and killed a bear ,well come to find out well...ill let you watch
WARNING VERY DISTURBING .. it makes me sick to see this stuff

mods if this is not in the proper place ,please move it ...

many thanks

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Pathetic.

"That's why they call it hunting"? WTF!

That's about the most pathetic thing I've seen.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

YA SAME HERE ,it kinda makes me wonder ,if this is an isolated case ,or if their is more of this going on today?
i hope they get the strong arm of the law when the time comes

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It kind of sounds like the kind of images I may not want haunting my head later. Could you do a little summary of what exactly is going on here for the folks like myself and those with no chance of watching a video online. Please.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah can you just say what happens? I've had bad experiences with liveleak videos.

btw hre's a link explaining what happened.
www.youtube.com...
it was used in court as proof against troy.
edit on 26/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
sure , well this troy gentry is a CMS ,and he paid a careless man 4 grand to hunt his tame bear , just so he could make is image out to be that of a hard core urban cowboy , this poor poor bear

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Thank you. That is um...wow. I am not sure what to say about that. I am most certainly a bit more interested in this fellow now but videos and animal cruelty threads have not panned out well for me in the past so thanks for introducing an interesting topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

hey np,well then i would sugest not watching the video ,cause it does show the execution,of this harmless tame bear ,

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
sure , well this troy gentry is a CMS ,and he paid a careless man 4 grand to hunt his tame bear , just so he could make is image out to be that of a hard core urban cowboy , this poor poor bear

CMS = country music singer?
I watched the youtube link I posted and wow, what an actor (not). So the man who sold the bear to him, was he arrested and his animals taken from his "care"?

BTW I don't know about he liveleak video but in the youtube one there's nothing graphic unless you keep watching after he's shot the bear and gets out of the tree.

It just shows him standing on a platform attatched to a tree, then when the bear comes he shoots it and the bear starts going in the other direction. You don't see any blood and if you turn it off at that moment you can pretend the bear survived.
edit on 26/10/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

well ,i guess one could say its graphic because of the story behind it , i mean as far as blood ..no ,but still it creates a bad feeling within ,i would like to believe that the bear didnt die ,but well it did , and its life was taken to make this man look good ..what a real peace of work that guy

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The point of the thread was about how these two yahoos set up a trained bear to be executed plain and simple. If it were bear season out in the woods I can accept it BUT that bear had no fear of humans and it was in an enclosure he was a trained bear basicly a big lovable puppy.

edit on 26-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I don't think it's ever right to kill a wild animal unless it's for food. I don't like the idea of hunting.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well it is what it is... it is unfortunate.

I can't comment on shooting a tame animal in general. Though it's against the rules of 'fair game', it's really a matter of perspective.

As for the fake hunting ploy, and the greed for money over the well-being of his animals is rather sad.

I really could of gone without the commentators tone of voice and slandering comments while trying to watch that video, the event WAS unfortunate, but it makes the commentator sound like an ass.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Wow...that broke my heart...what a couple of f'ing losers...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
yup, i wonder what the CM seen thinks of this jerk now ?

top topics

join