It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Very interesting subject, thanks allot for the information.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We've all seen it before, but just thought I would share a picture I snapped during the recent full moon. Sorry my camera isn't that great.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

The question begs to be asked why we have not set up a moon base yet?Why have we not landed on the moon again?Were we in fact told by ebe's to leave and never return?could the moon in fact be a moon base for ebe's?This would make their travel to earth much faster than traveling light years across the cosmos,that is assuming they are not time travelers or interdemensional beings that travel thru worm holes or folds in space or what have you.NASA recently slammed a crater into the moon supposedly searching for frozen water particles,is this a cover up?were we attempting something else?Have we been watched very closely by ebe's when we are in orbit espeacialy on or around the moon?How many photos of the moons surface have been airbrushed to cover up structures and etc.?So much is left untold about our moon.
edit on 27-10-2010 by JoshuaTree because: signature

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I see no "PROOF" in your source. I would take any statements from David Icke with a large lump of salt.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I LOVE THIS POST!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-10-2010 by elevatedone because: Mod Edit

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshuaTree

Cost, it's a lot of money to set up missions like that, never mind transporting the materials required to build a base. The current missions looking for water ice are to check viability for doing such adventures.....is there enough water ice to support a few folks on months long expeditions, is there materials there to aid in the construction of various facilities and such like.

What is the point of wasting so much cash sending mission after mission, cash which could be used elsewhere, if in the end its a pointless exercise?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Damn the moon is so cool, everytime i see a full moon i stop and wonder, we are so lucky to have something so awesome just up there in the vastness of the night sky.

Just imagine seeing saturn, jupiter, and all our other planets in such glory at night. Mesmerising no less.

From my house i dont get to see a good starry night. Nor do i have a good view either. Wish i had a huge telescope and lightless night so i could just sit and watch it for hours.

Even though we cant see the darkside of the moon, surely some satelitties or space probes must ave pictures of them?

Ive heard a lotta stuff about the moon, and all its quite abnormal qualities, the occult societies seem to prize it too, just wish we could know some more about it.

I swear i had a dream once where i saw the moon coming towards the earth and the face of it on the night sky just grew huuuge till it covered a huge area of it. You could see all the details with the naked eye, i think i eventually saw it kind of hit earth but roll along it flatenning everything, though im not sure if im just making that up

Cool thread, titles sucks though, OP should really fix it

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This Thread is 3 days old and still on the "Recent Posts" ->www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why did you open a new one? Where is the proof?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I guess i just dont see the "proof" in this argument. this is a topic ive read quite a lot about and when people write that they have "proof" and the whole argument is that the moon is miraculous? in its movement, distance, size, etc. it really discredits them.

our universe is so unimaginably huge that why couldnt one planet have one moon and have it orbit in its exact orbit? one theory..

im definitely open to the idea that the moon is an artificial satellite, but until you yourself actually has proof then say it.

also an interesting theory i just made up!! the source originally listed is of a book and an interview with the author. I cant see any reason why the author would want to sell books?? maybe the conspiracy is why he would want us to think that?

"this is my ever continuing struggle to keep this site balance and fair, until it is proven. because if we dont it loses all credibility.."

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

the rotation of the moon slows at just the right decay to keep the face pointed directly at the earth as the orbit slows. The chances of this happening are impossible

It is obvious to me that the moon is heavier on that site and therefore that side is pulled toward earth by earths gravitation, no magic at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here some moon facts in a movie i filmed and made. All with a lulmix cam, Orion Skyquest XT8

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 302Found
I see no "PROOF" in your source. I would take any statements from David Icke with a large lump of salt.

I would have to agree here. We have evolved to this planets atmosphere. We are the way we are and nature is the way it is because it was all evolved to the habitat that it was given. I'm not saying it is coincidence. Of course if you took the moon away then life we know it would not be supported but a different kind of life could. We all talk about E.T's. We have nothing to suggest their planet would be anything like ours. Maybe they don't have a moon and they don't need one because they have evolved that way.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Disinfo agent!

Phage, I read there are quakes on the moon, so it must be still active. Do you know something about that point? I am also skeptic to some scientific knowledge, because all 10, 20 or 30 years they revise theyr claim as completely wrong, 10 years later again and so on...so I let it open if it has a core or not. I read something years ago and can't remember where. But the Russians said in the 60's that the Moon is vibrating like a bell when an asteroid hits it. So it can be hollow, or some huge caves are there.

edit on 27-10-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
And still no answer as to why the planets are not Tidally locked to the sun, yet the moons are???

Just askin lol ;p

Korg.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We have all heard a lot of things about the moon and the sad truth is we don't know enough to make any assumptions. I heard there are man made bases on the dark side of the moon, it doesn't necessarily mean its true.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1

Many people believe that the moon does not rotate, since the face of the moon is always facing the earth. But this is NOT TRUE!!. The moon rotates at exactly the PERFECT speed to keep the face pointing at the earth as the moon rotates in orbit. Furthermore, even though the moon's orbit is steadily increasing in distance from the earth year after year, the rotation of the moon slows at just the right decay to keep the face pointed directly at the earth as the orbit slows. The chances of this happening are impossible.

This is not true.

The reason for the moon always facing the earth is called tidal braking.

www.das.uchile.cl...

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

And still no answer as to why the planets are not Tidally locked to the sun, yet the moons are???

Distance.

Check the details of gravity, and especially the "inverse square" rule of gravitational force, and attraction.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its is an amazing coincidence..much like the rest of the universe... it makes sense if it was "created".

You can only have so many things go exactly right before you realize that this may not all be chance.
edit on 27-10-2010 by docpoco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Distance.

Check the details of gravity, and especially the "inverse square" rule of gravitational force, and attraction.

What about Venus....

Korg...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join