It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

*confirmed by Nasa.

Link, please.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

He's probably basing it on intimations that the moon rung like a bell when struck...and reverberations contnued throughout the moon for many hours... sorry no source, just what I remember from when I studied this...

AS far as what Phage postulated, I get really tired of people regurgitating scinetific paradigms and not addressing the valid points brought up. Let's see some calculations of the odds of all of these things occurring simultaneously rather than just stating what has been released by TPTB trying to sustain the existing paradigms.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So what is your explanation for the moons rotation bro? What about the super wide shallow craters? And the evidence provided by Russian scientists that portions of the moon could be hallow?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

As I said, the rotation rate of the Moon is the same as its rate of revolution because the Moon is tidally locked with the Earth. Just as most of the moons in the Solar System are locked with their planets.

I'm not sure what you mean by "shallow". A lot of the craters are quite deep but after impact the floors of the craters filled with molten material.

What "Russian scientists" and what "evidence"?

Bro?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

What valid points?
Most of what was stated is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

No.

"ring like a bell" is an analogy taken completely out of context. It is an unfortunate mental image that's implied, based on our common perception of what a "bell" looks like, and how it works.

Many many things will reverberate, when struck. A large body like the Moon, which likely is absent a molten core of any size (not in comparison to the Earth, anyway) can be completely SOLID and still "ring", or reverberate...sound will travel through matter, just as it does in air or water, etc. It's all a form of matter, after all.

AND, sound waves can, depending on the substance, reflect in various ways....thus, the term reverberation, as they bounce back and forth. That is the nature of the "ringing". (Think of the iconic image of the cowboy in the Old West of the USA, layng his ear on the railroad tracks to detect a far-off train...)

I'm with DJW on your so-called "source", and the "60-mile titanium sphere" comment. That is either someone's over-imaginative hyperbole, or is being mis-represented out of context, somehow....because there are a lot of con-artists out there who like to promote this "alienness" concept of the Moon. For personal gain and profit, usually.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68877130d4ec.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sorry. I had to.

That being said; while I don't think the moon is some hollowed out space station, I do believe the moon could house some sort of Space Port. I've heard the testimonies from the Apollo astronauts talk about buildings on the moon, and tunnels leading beneath the moons surface. Buzz Aldrin is finally coming out about what he witnessed on their visit. I find that idea highly feasible.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Oh!!?

...the testimonies from the Apollo astronauts talk about buildings on the moon, and tunnels leading beneath the moons surface...

That surely would have been big, big "breaking news"!?

Yet, I haven't heard of this. It's certainly something I'd sit up and take notice.

Links??

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

trying to find the actual article from the journal "Sputnik", I heard it was released in the 70's

Here's a wiki page, I know how credible they are, still looking
edit on 27-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Our moon is also very large in comparison with a planet the size of earth. I had wondered if it's tidal lock is beacuse of similar make up of the moon and earths inner core. I saw on another post where sitchin passed away. It seems the sumerians had a plausable explaination for many mysteries in our universe. Questions not explainable with technology in todays time. Maybe in time we will understand.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your proof that the moon has a solid core is a drawing?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, me too, i like it, but not sure its true... Buzz is getting old and maybe needs the extra attention? Or is he getting too old to take the secret with him in the grave?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

S & F Surely for this thread.Seriously it is the most interesting thread i have read in months.Thank you for this information.I clearly have alot of research to do on this subject.
I always thought something was fishy about the moon.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol how do you know the compostition of inner moon ? source ? i thought appollo just scratched the outer surface.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Mactire

Oh!!?

...the testimonies from the Apollo astronauts talk about buildings on the moon, and tunnels leading beneath the moons surface...

That surely would have been big, big "breaking news"!?

Yet, I haven't heard of this. It's certainly something I'd sit up and take notice.

Links??

I'm not going to inundate this thread with the thousands of links that coincide with what I said, but here are a few. There are also magazine articles (you may be too young to remember magazines). If you want to find anymore just click the link at the bottom.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.examiner.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The Moon is an artificial Earth satellite put into orbit around the Earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

Actually they are known, two very powerful spirit beings worked on it together.

It's amazing when you consider the amount of variables needed to sustain biological life on a planet.
The right moon with all of it's own variables is just one.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
PROOOFFFF!!!!!
roof!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Get with the program guys...everyone knows the moon is not hollow, it's made out of cheese...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

He's probably basing it on intimations that the moon rung like a bell when struck...and reverberations contnued throughout the moon for many hours... sorry no source, just what I remember from when I studied this...

AS far as what Phage postulated, I get really tired of people regurgitating scinetific paradigms and not addressing the valid points brought up. Let's see some calculations of the odds of all of these things occurring simultaneously rather than just stating what has been released by TPTB trying to sustain the existing paradigms.

Jaden

The moon does ring. So does the Earth. Very large bodies have resonant modes when vibrated or struck, this is not necessarily an indication of the object being hollow. The duration of any resonances might be useful to determine the density of the object and maybe, if the object is in fact hollow, one would expect those resonances to last much longer. But the mere presence of resonant modes does not immediately mean hollow.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is, indeed, an interesting thread. If nothing else, the moon is certainly a mystery and I don't think anyone can argue it's importance to humanity. However, I have yet to see the proof that it is a space station or that it's hollowed out...and I certainly do not believe it was "rolled across the universe" by Reptilians.

What is it with all this Reptilian stuff? One minute people say they're here to take over our government and the next they're rolling the moon across the galaxy to sustain our life? What the hell?

There is no proof of a space station or of the moon being hollow that I've seen. Maybe these things are true, but if they are, why on Earth are we still debating it? Shouldn't these things be fairly simple to determine?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join