It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
For all we know, the people running our planet could be living in, or on the moon. Its not like we can just go and look. There is so much they don't tell us, i wouldn't be surprised if star trek is based on true events.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure I agree. We know ancient civilizations have seen the moon. I agree the Earth needs it to sustain itself, but I think it was naturally created. Not by anyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
where is the PROOF that the title speaks of,.
just words,.. nothing more

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think the earth is just an intermediate possibility between the sun and the moon and they're higher dimensional projections of the same object. We are in an intermediate state between the two comparative states. What happens when you create a new object from two of the same object in different dimensions? We're standing on it I think.

It would be interesting if we considered changes in extra-dimensional space to explain the anatomy of what exists beyond earth because extra dimensions and how they behave would explain a lot of the as yet unexplained phenomena if we seriously updated our physics concepts to include higher dimensions in how we determine the existence of spatial objects. Right now it's a mathematical known that higher dimensions exist but I don't think they've tied in the existence of a singular object to other known objects as being the same because of this resistance to overlapping defined objects that have more than one location to only one object.

Given that the sun projects a heliosphere well beyond its defined border should tell you thought that a large object in space can exist outside of itself in other dimensions as something that appears as an independent different object.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I love to see yet more evidence of a powerful creator. Big Bang? Yeah, God spoke, and BANG it happened!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A favourite quote of mine:

" I may disagree strongly with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why nobody has mentioned about lots of moving objects on moon? Structures? Face? Pyramids? Perfectly straight lines? The bridge? Mooving lights? The semi transparent sphere-like object above surface of the moon? There are tons of photos and videos. And what about the fact that craters of different diameters all have same depth because there’s likely a harder inner layer? All these are coincidences as well?

I tell you what people. Damn too many coincidences for one small innocent moon!

The fact that there are other moons in our solar system which are also tidally locked to their planets does not proof that they are all natural either.

“Random” or “accidental” are the most unscientific, absurdist explanations of things. Even most dogma-based religions are not based on “accidental” things. Belief in “Big Bang” is a mother of religions. Do you automatically believe in what majority believe just to get into a comfortable position so that you don’t look like an outsider? Well, incompetence is the price of that.

The fact that you don’t know who built this moon and why, does not deny the fact that it is most likely artificial. A simple deduction-method conclusion. If motive is unknown, that does not deny the fact that the crime has happened – any police detective will tell you that.

Anyway, relax, people. Nobody is trying to tell you that you are not along in the Universe. Shhhh… Everything is Ok. Go back to sleep. There are no aliens, everything evolved spontaneously. We are alone. Every time when someone suggests that things are not the way they seem – people get so angry because they have to reconsider all their perceptions of things around them, and that’s too much work for an average man. It is an uncomfortable thing to do. Don’t worry. Please, go back to sleep. Have good dreams, people.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

Why nobody has mentioned about lots of moving objects on moon?

?? Not being mentioned, because there aren't any. Quite simple, really.

Structures?

None of those, either.

Face?

Nope.

Pyramids?

Nope.

Perfectly straight lines?

Nope.

The bridge?

Nope, no "bridge".

The semi transparent sphere-like object above surface of the moon?

Nope, no such thing exists.

Mooving lights?

Nope, no lights that "moove"...and no bovines, either. Although, there is this very enthusiastic cow (you can see the excitement in her face!) who was very inventive, and thought she might have a space suit idea for her species....tie a flashlight to her tail, and then you'd have some "mooving" lights, maybe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48ba78bf0c6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrHonest
Why nobody has mentioned about lots of moving objects on moon? Structures? Face? Pyramids? Perfectly straight lines? The bridge? Mooving lights? The semi transparent sphere-like object above surface of the moon? There are tons of photos and videos. And what about the fact that craters of different diameters all have same depth because there’s likely a harder inner layer? All these are coincidences as well?

I tell you what people. Damn too many coincidences for one small innocent moon!

Hey Mr Honest,

Here are some lunar anomalies you might find interesting:

Look at the shadow that UFO in the top left is casting on the lunar surface.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Amazing! The shadow is shorter than the object that is casting it! It defies all the laws if optics... and common sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes...common sense. Defied. Common problem, too.

And, "anomalies" that really aren't...that are made up, and promoted disingenuously. Little wonder the ridicule that often surrounds serious research into ACTUAL unexplained occurrences. It is because of the charlatans that teem throughout........

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Wow, this is a VERY interesting read, star and flag!!
Even if people don't think the moon was "constructed", they have to agree that the moon is incredible in and of itself.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OK _ I very rarely post on ATS but i just wanted to add some weight to the discussion.
I can see the arguments for and against the moon not being what we have been lead to believe it is.
At the same time i don't see much proof for either side ... As neither myself or anyone on this thread has ever been there....

You wouldn't accept a UFO picture as proof so why / where do you get all your stats from which you all seem to swallow as proof again (on both sides of the argument....

So i'm going throw this in the mix and see if anyone can shed any light on the matter.

It has been said with much study for the claim that the Woman's Menstrual cycle is governed somewhat by the moon

www.epigee.org...

www.menstruation.com.au...

If this is the case and is true then how could this possibly be?
For this to happen then the moon must surely have an affect on us humans(female anyway) which
goes beyond being a lump of rock no ?

Still unsure either way but thought i add it to the mix

Take care all X

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Global consciousness

If this is the case and is true then how could this possibly be?

If what is "true"? Menses? I don't think there's any question about the fact of menstruation.

As to the exact evolutionary mechanism that has led to this?? Don't know enough to even begin to have a theory, could ask a human anatomist or biologist. BUT, it does (if had any influence on Human development) show that the Moon has been there for a VERY long time, as we evolved.

Comparison to other mammals? And the female cycles (if any) in those animals?? You might find it an interesting thread idea (but, maybe in a different forum...)
edit on 10 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I thought it was fairly obvious weedwhacker ...

But for you comfort and understanding...

If it's true the moon does govern the female menstrual cycle....

Not what you stated which is obvious else you/we wouldn't be here in the first place....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
how does anyone know that the center of the moon is hollow? or crystallized? or solid? do we have some giant x-ray machine that has shown this to us? no one has traveled to the center of the moon. i understand plate tectonics, or in the moons case a lack thereof, i understand what a volcano is and where the magma comes from, and i am in no way trying to be rude, i am trying to understand how through factuality it can be proven whether or not the center of the moon is hollow... without having traversed it...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Global consciousness

Yeah, still not sure what makes Human females' sexually cycle....did I read that the Human is one of very, very few animals that can be aroused sexually, even when not "fertile". That is, for example in other primates....the female enters estrous and emits the hormones, the scents, and the males react then, and only then....and have no physical attraction sexually otherwise.

Male Humans are different than lower primates in their ability to be sexually aroused whenever (obviously) and female Humans are equally able to arouse, and be receptive, sexually, regardless of their "fertility" state.

IF the Moon has such a broad influence, seems it would have similarly affected the other species, especially the primates and hominids, too.

Therefore, our somewhat unique approach to sex might have more to do with are intelligence evolving, and social structures that developed, and many generations of those influences to contribute to the differences....

We need an expert on that subject, in order to get a better answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

shut up shut up shut up shut up you like a D**** bag in that picture

edit on 10-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Nope, no lights that "moove"...and no bovines, either. Although, there is this very enthusiastic cow (you can see the excitement in her face!) who was very inventive, and thought she might have a space suit idea for her species....tie a flashlight to her tail, and then you'd have some "mooving" lights, maybe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48ba78bf0c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, you are a very religious person: you believe in the absolute Nothing. Do you actually pray to Big Bang and Evolution? If someone shows hard evidences in your face, you still deny it? There is much more evidence toward artificial moon theory than the accidental one. If you refuse to look at it, then there’s no place for you in scientific communities. You should go to a religious forum and worship Darwin.

Following the dogma, aren’t you? What is the point of you looking for explanations of things if you already know everything? What are you doing on this forum????

And you think you’re so smart showing a picture of that cow? Jeering at us here?

Or, perhaps, just too much weed, weedwhacker?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Hey Mr Honest,

Here are some lunar anomalies you might find interesting:

edit on 10-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I saw these pictures. Interesting. They make people like weedwhacker extremely upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join