It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Got your tinfoil hat ready? Good. Let us begin.

It is so disappointing that nobody has tried to connect the dots between all these wacky astronomical anomalies, the practices of modern humans in black ops projects, the multitudinous secret societies, the ancient myths of beings 'from the heavens', the practice of yogis and the practitioners of the 'dark arts' (black magic) etc etc etc.

Is there a grand scheme operating in this world, with the New World Order but one facet?

imho - 'They' know all about the Hollow Moon - 'They' are glad that our science is at a point where we can more or less explain anything away using our understandings of gravitational theory etc. Without the freedom to go there, and to see for ourselves, we will forever be limited in our understanding. And 'They' are working hard to keep it that way.

There appear to be different layers - like an onion. Peel one layer away (such as the anomalies in national budgets and national debt) you reveal the next layer - missing funds. Peel that away, and you come across Black ops, Montauk and Area 51. Peel that away, and you come across Alien beings, stargates, extra-dimensional intelligences and a Hollow Moon. Peel that away, and you come across the realm of black magic, satanism, demons and their counterparts, the angels - OOBEs and astral projection... Add into that the miraculous feats of the Hindu yogis, the buddhist shaolin monks and so forth - and note the similarities with what Jesus apparently did when he was here on the earth. Peel that away, and you realise that maybe there's something in this 'old-time religion' after all. Is there a perpetual war between cosmic forces of good and evil?

Maybe, beneath the surface, there really is a battle raging for the soul of mankind....

Truth Protected Layers = Neil Armstrong
a Talking Parrot doesn't Fly so good...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If our moon is artificial, what is it made out of? Where did the materials come from? Who made it?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi guys this maybe a little off post but has anyone heard of lunar cooling? I've tried to find it on here but I can't find any info in here and unsure how to start a thread on it but basically it talks about cooling and shrinking of our moon which would lead to sea levels rising any answers on it anyone?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
our moon is not artificial. Unlike the original post, which claims to have evidence, there IS evidence that the moon is a naturally occurring object. (reference pages #1 and #2 of this thread)

These kinds of claims, IMO, are the result of human self interest run amuck. Like somehow the human race is so important that an alien civilization had to build us a fake moon and hide in it to keep an eye on us.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I read something, somewhere, (I forget where...maybe in this thread), that the rocks of the moon were much older than those of the earths crust...
After seeing Dr. Canup's computer models in which the "crustal" material is ejected into space, and later condenses to the moon...
I thought perhaps this might explain the age of the rocks found on the moon?
Crust material from the early earth would have had some age on it already,no?

I wonder how the models would differ using a planetoidal object the size and density of saaaay, Mercury.
And instead of a 45 degreee impact....try 33.3 degree?

I don't think the moon was constructed...or at least, not in the sense that we are all familiar with...

I do not doubt the presence of intelligent life in our universe, other than we here on earth...
In that light, the moon would make a very nice place to put a "base" for such a group...

(Haiku)

...Moon...

Up floating silent...

Eye of the night harvest boon...

Journey of an age...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

I read something, somewhere, (I forget where...maybe in this thread), that the rocks of the moon were much older than those of the earths crust...

....I thought perhaps this might explain the age of the rocks found on the moon?
Crust material from the early earth would have had some age on it already,no?

One word: Erosion

Second word: Tectonics

Third word: Subduction

Three phenomena that don't occur on the Moon. SO, it's "original" rocks remain undisturbed, for the most part, for 4.5 billion years, or so.......

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/b6tZLkIRpJU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cgzebra1

Sorry....this is a thread about whether the Moon is "artificial".

I took a look at the YouTube video you tried to post....so, it's a CG about the imaginary...YES! Imaginary "Niburu"?? I thought, at first, if the video was interesting I'd embed it, but now I see it's pointless.

Sorry.

Do you have any thoughts about OUR Moon????
edit on 28 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Text

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1The moon rotates at exactly the PERFECT speed to keep the face pointing at the earth as the moon rotates in orbit. Furthermore, even though the moon's orbit is steadily increasing in distance from the earth year after year, the rotation of the moon slows at just the right decay to keep the face pointed directly at the earth as the orbit slows. The chances of this happening are impossible.

The chances of this NOT happening are impossible.

It's called tidal locking, and it's one of those sad inevitabilities that derives from orbital mechanics. It happens all over the solar system. It's not unique to the Moon.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think that someones been watching too much Star wars and is thinking of the Death Star.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Ok, first of all there are no links of reference for the reader to speculate on, except for the source link, which in it's own words in the disclaimer read:

"The posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein."

So obviously the author possibly doesn't believe what he posted himself. So why bother making such extravagant claims if you probably don't believe it yourself or provide some kind of proof that could lead to such theories?

Let me respond to two erroneous statements posted above:

Theory: "The Moon is not a naturally occurring body and was quite possibly engineered to sustain life on Earth..."

Response: I'd sooner believe that the moon was created by collision between two dwarf planets as presented here: news.nationalgeographic.com... by National Geographic. Or by the collision of another smaller planet with the earth as presented in an article at NASA: www.nasa.gov...

Theory: "..its concentration of mass are located at a series of points just under its surface – which caused havoc with early lunar spacecraft."

Response: While there are regions of the moon that are magnetic, there is no proof that it is caused by a "concentration of mass". The above link to the NASA article will confirm.

Now don't get me wrong, I'd be the first to speculate on alternate theories, but if I do you can bet I'll have something to back them up with.

I hope that future posts will not be so blindly posted just to generate clicks-throughs.

My blog: rauxbaseinvestigations.blogspot.com...

edit on 28-10-2010 by jnegron215 because: I signed it in a diferent name than my username, didnt realize my username would show.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jnegron215

There's a mass-con mapping of the Moon around somewhere. Its non-uniformity is why it's tidally locked. I don't think any celestial body is totally uniform. Now, if you found one that had NO mascons, I'd be suspicious.

edit: Here's you one. There are others if you go poke around.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Bedlam because: update

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

By artificial do you mean it is man made? Im afraid to tell you that it is not man made but if you mean a different thing then i am sorry. But you are right when you said that we owe it all to the moon cuz it started the moving of water which then made life. This is a waaaaay awesome topic!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There are so may fallacies that we honestly couldn't possibly know what the absolute truth is.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Fact the moon is made of cheese.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
David Icke, Michael Tsarion, other researches and the theosophical/esoterical tradition/teachings has demonstrated that moon was 'put out there' with a specific agenda. If anybody needs any proof, just try remote viewing...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Thats an intresting statistic. The Fact the moon rotates at the rate of Earths rotation. This is proof of evolution at work. Mankind have been here before and are aware of the circumstances to continue life.

We are in a cycle. What has been in the past will come again in the future! Proof technology was here before all nations worked to get where we are today and reached the technology age again.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Highly doubt it

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

The Moon does not rotate at the Earth's rate of rotation.
The Earth rotates once every 24 hours. The Moon rotates once every 27.5 days.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
sorry,but when u say that the moons face is always at the same postions as we see it has to be false.Due to the fact that the moon rotates arround us and that it goes through many more rotations than earth.reply to post by sp00n1

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join