It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Have to say I havent seen any proof the moon was manufactured. Did anyone post a link to proof of it beign hollow?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
if the moon was artificial then someone would have to have made it right. since it has already been pointed out that we wouldn't be here without it that leaves us out so who would have made the moon, why and where is this highly advance race gone off too. considering what site I'm on (huge fan by the way) i guess ruling out aliens would be silly of me but the fact remains something like this would need to be built to serve a purpose by something likely to already have a moon. also i have read quite a bit about the many occasions Jupiter has saved us from the shrapnel of the universe witch is another amazing coincidence. i think some times we just have to sit back and take in the fact that a great deal of coincidences are what we owe our existence to and i think the moon is one of them. i believe in aliens but i don't believe that any advance race would build a freaking moon for fun and then just saunter off in to the stars.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
When the moon began to cool down 1 billion ears ago it shrinked a bit. So it's clear the moon was hotter then today. That makes only sense if the moon is natual.

Source: spaceinfo.com.au...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Moon is more so hollow and there are many Species of life that have their quarters there just like they have their locations in the deepest of our waters here on Earth......this is where they can survive. Same with Mars and so on, this Galaxy is so full of life it's amazing.

Like I said before all those stars up there you watch at night are not stars.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

interesting post will dig around and see what the lunartics are
saying

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very compelling discussion from both sides of this topic. I guess anything is possible, right ? But then again, maybe it's just one of those things that 'just is'.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DArchitect

The only thing "artificial" about the Moon is the trash that is up there, left by its neighbors.

Crashed spacecraft debris, remnants of occupied and unoccupied spacecraft landings, etc.

All from, and built by, the dominant hominid species, hardly much more different from other hominids (like monkeys & apes), who live on the nearby planet, and have achieved a certain level of technological success, but still have a great deal to learn.....

An educational "filmstrip" to consider:

"Dance, monkeys. Dance!!"

edit on 31 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
that's really interesting

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The Moon is more so hollow and there are many Species of life that have their quarters there just like they have their locations in the deepest of our waters here on Earth......this is where they can survive. Same with Mars and so on, this Galaxy is so full of life it's amazing.

Like I said before all those stars up there you watch at night are not stars.

A very interesting claim, can you provide evidence of these life-forms and their habitats on the moon?

I would also be very interested to learn how the stars I see at night, are not actually stars...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In regards to the recent posts about the moon being hollow.

I have watched the moon rising film in its entirity and had a good step back when I was finished. It seems so much about what we know about the moon is scattered. We go on what we are shown and told and then this documentary shows that some of those thigns we were shown, are quite compellingly incorrect.

Japan came out months before the US reveling that their satellites had detected water on the moon. Then when the Lcross was impatcted on the moon it was noticed that the moon "vibrated like a bell" suggesting its hollow or may be full of water.. although, I would suspected it would have to be frozen if it is under ground?

Also, some of you may be surprised to know that the moon has holes, huge holes punctured all through it.

www.techeye.net... [

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sma11time

Not really....

Then when the Lcross was impatcted on the moon it was noticed that the moon "vibrated like a bell" suggesting its hollow or may be full of water..

I think you will find that unfortunate phrase, used as analogy, was coined long before LCROSS. Mentioned in thread, already. SOLID objects vibrate, too...the term "bell" paints a mental image that only suggests "hollow", because that's what bells usually look like. But, what happens to a musical cymbal, when struck?? Or, a large gong? For example. And large quantities of liquid water, in the interior, defies any known logic of planetary formation principles, especially considering the Lunar environment.

Also, some of you may be surprised to know that the moon has holes, huge holes punctured all through it.

Your source calls them "caverns". Likely just lava tubes, from billions of years ago when there were vast areas of molten activity...long since past. Meteor impacts can punch holes into, exposing those tubes. No reason to imagine some vast "holllowness" inside, just localized pockets of caves, maybe tubes running for some distance, etc. They COULD be useful, in future, as possible places to build habitats, for colonies....the Lunar terrain, only need a few meters thickness, provides radiation protection, for long-term stays on the Moon by Humans.

edit on 31 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess for the stars you would need to know where the stars are placed and just observe. When the ships are taking their locations for the evening if you are lucky you might catch one if you know what to look for.

The ships could appear as an airplane such as same speed lighting and so on. As it travels across the sky you might catch it just drop a short distance then continue as before...it may do this a few times when it gets to its location for the evening it just stops and is at it's location for the night the light may stay white or it may turn golden/yellow in appearance. You really have to be lucky to catch the event they are normally in place before darkness and you can notice.

As for our Moon it was in the incorrrect position and moved to the correct orbit by the Grey's at one point they asked me to make people see that the Moons and the Planets are all the wrong sizes for one another.

The Human race has been denied so much knowledge about themselves and sadly may never get to know what life is really like in the cosmos.

Proof is abound but not seen.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi Observer

i didnt know that the moon is itself a huge space ship .. its plausible .. but i dont beleive it

my theory:
The moon is actually a dead piece of earth... something huge impacted earth millions years ago (the instinction of the dinosaur ?) and maybe it was Nibiru who have a very close path to earth in her 67000years trip...
Nibiru + Earth impact = The moon

take an apple ... and eat a little chunk of it .. this is what created the moon .. very plausible
with millions years of rotating .. the hole was proportionnaly covered
earth lost at least 7% of its masse ... the moon is dead .. no atmosphere a perfect place for alien to take the moon has a base .. maybe they did something to create this impact to create the moon
its hard to know their real plan .. some species are good other are bad

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

Many astronauts saw ships and bases on the moon ... but its only a moon .. its not a "Death star"
but a good observation outpost to hide from humans... observation or preparations for a invasion

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Not sure if I believe everything you are saying, but you do bring up interesting points. It's one thing to say it might be artificial and possibly was placed there long ago for our benefit... but to jump to it being a secret space station. Hmmmm... not sure I can go that far. Still, interesting post and raises a lot of questions.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

If this serves as proof of anything, it is how different people look at evidence for something and come to two completely different conclusions. I look at this and say it cannot be coincidence, because I believe that it was all worked out, planned and put in place by an all-powerful God.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Luna. Artificial or natural? The undeniable truth is we simply don't know, thusly its being of unnatural origin is possible...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Maybe more reason for all the sun and moon worship then meets the eye.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
this guy reported this like he just discovered how the telephone works.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Too funny! But in all seriousness I really don't care if the moon is artificial, natural, a hologram or cheese. I'm just glad it's there, night just wouldn't be the same without it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
End of the Day ask our Top Astronomers like Moore! top British Astronomer spent most of his life documenting the Moon thru the best Off ,Astro telescopes and Cams.Always strangely Silent on visual aspects,but documents datas etc.All the anoms.. No! Once said 1999 ,"We can resolve the headlines of a newspaper from the Earth with our telescopes here on earth" Well? I dont know what he has seen and his opinions.? Ive read some of his Astro Books ,Good!
But with a very good 12inch or better Dob,astro telescope and fine tracking ,you see a few unusual anomoly regularly! I wonder,evermore,Ive Looked and Im conviced theres something strange and unexplained.
Just try it.Go to your local Astro Group/Club .get on the highest resolution Telescope possible on a good night!
You be surprised!
And You wont talk Rubbish There-after!
You may well be surprised also at the response and feedback of these regular amatuer astronomer,of what they themselves have seen and witnessed?
Seems many posters on this forums dont,look beyond their noses and the regular Googled up infos for their source of truths!
Just go an Look and Investigate with your own Eyes!For heavens sake!
Stop being semi-techno babble idiots,
Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join