It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Parliament Building, Vilnius, Lithuania.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The three videos shown are highly credible. I might point out that I took a picture of a mist/smoke entity last year that was not visible to the naked eye but appeared on the digital image. It had form and structure. In the same area, I also filmed weird lights in the trees and snapped trees. Now, it was around that time that I made the link between mist/smoke anomalies and UFO activity.

By the way, the Mexican video from the beginning, it looks a little like a jellyfish in shape. Be sure to know that the orbs I saw were described by other witnesses as having a jellyfish-like quality to them.

And yes, it seems as though the debunkers have just left the building...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thnks for S/F.

I agree, they are a realy good footage.

I will try to digg more about this. What i Know is that i have the raw video. So NO CGI for sure.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the.lights

Wow, i would like to see these pictures and yes, i made that link too.

I think Lithuania is near Russia, so they probably are not mexicans. I agree with you, seems a jellyfish or like in the movie Abiss.

Yes, its hard debunk if cgi, ballons, skidivers, venus or swamp gas are out of the game

Thanks for reply.
edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It reminds me of a puppet hand moving around.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

It reminds me of a puppet hand moving around.

Indeed, but in a larger scale...

Maybe the hand of GOD...

edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If it is indeed a valid video and not CGI or a hoax, then it is quite intriguing to say the least. However in this day and age it is getting harder and harder to trust the validity of any UFO's that are reported to have been captured using video. I say this as today it is easier to fake a video than it is to file your own taxes, kids in high school could do it in a few days and it makes finding the relevant videos of "UFO's" ever the more harder.

This is why I trust more in the older dated video's and images of supposed UFO's and I put more research into those events, especially UFO's caught on film. This is not to say that this is not valid, but who knows these days, your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I'm not guessing.

I have the RAW fotage of the brazilian video. It was shot in a VHS camera. Please pay attention in the pasts posts.
"Ufo_1995_Brazil_Sao-Paulo_Jardim _Shirley-Brazil-de-Queiroz_Captured-in-VHS_JVC-GR-AX900U_Zoom_120x.wmv"

The first one, i think discovery channel checked their source. Its not cgi for sure.

But you are right, despite i'm not guessing at all, your opinion is just as valid as mine.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Or Satan. I don't think God would be that freaking creepy LMAO.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

More info:

I have the DVD of this documentary and it is of course better quality footage. I think this is the real thing. I ve paused the dvd numerous time in order to get a good look at it. Its the weidest looking thing Ive ever seen. Its real genuine footage beyond a doubt, there was no cgi when this was filmed. Its bell shaped with a transparent membrane running round the bottom edge. Underneath there is a metallic sphere with a red flashing light on it. Swirling black mist comes out of the bottom The transparent almost fleshy skirt-like membrane, undulates, as the UFO turns on its axis. If you look closely at the nightime part of the footage you can see what looks like a black glossy eye in the center of the craft, almost like a cyclops. The thing moves like its alive, but it is definitely metallic. Maybe its got some kind of A.I aspect to it. It looks like something from another dimension. The swirling black mist comes out of the bottom. The really weird thing is, it doesnt trail out behind the ufo as it moves, like it should do, if it was just smoke! Instead, it stays localized, swirling around the sphere, on the underneath of the craft, as the thing moves away from the camera. You couldnt fake that aspect alone, nevermind the rest of it. The mist has got to have something to do with the propulsion. Whatever the propulsion is though, it seems even stranger than just antigravity. The Rendlesham case witnesses reported seeing strange mists too.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't forget these skydivers, LED R/C planes and helicopters. They seem to be popping up everywhere lately.

Right you are.

The only vindication I hope to get is, in 50 years--- when looking back----these people will be revered in the same light as the cavemen were---- when they thought thunder was an angry God yelling at 'em.
Cause to me, it's the same small-minded mentality where you're trying to fit something bigger than your little mind will allow.

Listen, I'm not saying this is an alien UFO by any means but at the same time, I am not about to turn this into something 'plausible' just to fit my limited logic either.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The first video in the OP, is dooomy as hell! lol

I *mostly* never get a "doomy" feeling from UFO's..
but that thing is just full of doomyness! what the ef

The one from brazil has puzzled me for years,
You can actually watch it change shape, and go from a round edge, to a completely "spikey" edge.
Very weird.

It doesnt quite give me the doomy feeling that he first one does,
but it does seem kinda doom-ish.

Thanks OP,

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I understand you, and you are perfectly right, I wish I could post the entire documentary here, but the file is too large.

I just think if I had to point a video of ufo as true, the first would be my best guess.

The brazilian is my second guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

The thing moves like its alive, but it is definitely metallic. Maybe its got some kind of A.I aspect to it

This maybe can be a robot of some kind. I dont think its from this planet.

What realy bothers me is the lack of debunkers. It seems that they want this post to die for lack of discussion.

edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Look like if this was the opening of a gate or a black hole to me. Look at the video again with this in your mind

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by static-override

I'm not following you brother...

I think this is not a black hole or a portal of some kind.

I see cleary some kind of being/craft/? moving, thats for sure.

edit on 26-10-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm not even a debunker but I think both are fake.
The first shot looks more like a giant ghost or spirit, than a UFO (spaceship). The second shot is too blurry for me. looks like cgi. I'm no expert, it could be real, but I doubt it. nice find either way

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My first impression from watching the video was that I was seeing two separate pieces of footage being superimposed upon each other. The anomaly looked to me like a guy in an astronaut suit being suspended from above- flailing arms, a big globe-like head...

Of course, I have no idea what a real alien space-craft would look like, but my initial reaction is that what we are seeing is nothing more than an odd conglomeration of two bits of film. As for the other snippet of video, I have nothing to contribute- there is not enough for me to go off of, and I can't even begin to speculate what is being shown.

Obviously, the complete footage would be very helpful for those who wish to determine what this is. Let's hope it pops up.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
when i see stuff like this i too always wonder if they might be some type of living entity rather than a 'craft'. i know i read somewhere that its one theory that some UFOs might be. and i have to say thats a pretty frightening concept.

the object in the Lithuania vid certainly seems to move like its alive imo. and the stabilized morpher from Discovery doesnt look to me like it could be balloons. i feel like the video is clear enough to make the distinction. the spikey has always been one of my personal favorites too. maybe because to me theres little doubt its authentic and virtually zero chance of it having a prosaic explanation. almost looks like its squirming on the zoomed in version.

another i think would fit well here is the two kids standing on the dock in Vancouver i believe when in broad daylight something very atypical flies by...anybody/everybody seen that one?

edit on 26-10-2010 by Urantia1111 because: expanding comment

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Wow I watched perhaps thousands of UFO videos but the object - sorry, entity it's maybe a better term - on top of the Parliament is just amazing. It looks indeed like a living creature and absolutely not a craft or a mechanical device. The same applies for the brazilian UFO. What really catches me is the fact that the object on the parliament looks like "dancing", with very delicate movements and despite its creepy appearances I get a good feeling from it.
Maybe it's the spirit of the very famous German octopus Paul, the psychic sea creature able to guess all the football World Cup South Africa results who died (died?) just yesterday!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join