It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow's Pioneers, fantastic childrens program(sarcasm)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My post is heavily sarcastic

El-Sharawi states, “A child sees his neighbors killed, or blown up on the beach, and how do I explain this to a child that already knows? The [Israeli] occupation is the reason; it creates the reality. I just organize the information for him.” Al-Aqsa TV deputy manager stated, that the program in fact is simply "about Palestinian kids express[ing] their feeling[s] regarding what they witness -- if it's [the] occupation it's about that..."

It has a fantastic list of very loveable charecters who are entertaining for the whole family such as:

Farfour

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21908771d2d1.png[/atsimg]
(Farfour mimes carrying an AK-47 in episode 103 of the series)

A loveable mickey-mouse look alike who talks of jihad and a world run by Islam.

"You and I are laying the foundation for a world led by Islamists" and "We will return the Islamic community to its former greatness, and liberate Jerusalem, God willing, liberate Iraq, God willing, and liberate all the countries of the Muslims invaded by the murderers."

Nassur

A cuddly brown bear who claims he has come to Palestine from the Mujahideen to defend the children.

"join the 'Izz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades where his activities will include such things as "wag[ing] Jihad" and "carry[ing] a gun."

Saraa Barhoum

A nice ordinary 12 year old Palestinian girl who wants to be a doctor but if that fails wants to be a martyr, she has preached a very warm message for all the little children. Always remember, morals are most important.

"that death, not life, is the prime value"

Nahoul

A big Bumblebee who is very friendly and has a huge heart and a deep love for animals.

"The cats here are asleep - the poor, wretched, imprisoned cats. I feel like abusing them. This cat is asleep. I feel like attacking it." Nahoul then proceeds to swing cats by their tails and throw them around their cage.

Assoud

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d18b507da85.png[/atsimg]
(Palestinian Media Watch subtitles for Assoud on his debut episode)

He is a sweet bugs bunny like character who preaches liberation and eating Jews.

"A rabbit is a term for a bad person and coward. And I, Assoud, will finish off the Jews and eat them."

List of Episodes

1. Farfour is caught speaking English
2. Farfour Vs. Bush, Olmert, & Condoleeza
3. Farfour and the AK-47
4. Farfour is caught cheating
5. Farfour and the Jew
6. Saraa and the Hadith
7. Nahoul descends
8. Nahoul's rant
9. Nahoul's big day out
10. Nahoul & Saraa's feast of the sacrifice extravaganza
11. Assoud arrives
12. Assouds' tale
13. Assoud Vs. Denmark
14. Assoud's history lesson
15. Assoud steals
16. Assoud is martyred
17. Nassur visits the Gaza strip
18. Saraa's song
19. Nassur and the children of Reem Riyashi
20. Nassur and the expulsion of the Jews
21. Saraa and the language of the enemy

(No!!!!! Not Farfour!!!!!)

(Eating the Jews!?)

(You Danes better watch out!!)

en.wikipedia.org...

They actually show this trash to kids!? I thought we had bad propaganda in the West but wow!!
edit on 10/25/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not one reply??

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Not one reply??

I'm shaking my head...trying to reply, but generally I'm speechless!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

Yeah tell me about it. The only way I could make this thread without going off the rocker is to try and joke. It left me speechless when I first read about it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've seen this on youtube. If it is in fact as real as it appears to be, I'm a good amount more disgusted with it than I am with all of the other crap children are visually (and physically) being fed on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

It's the real thing. Comparing our children programs to theirs is like comparing apples and grenades.

But seriously it is very sickening what is happening over there. I try and defend the Palestinians but when I see stuff like this it's very hard to defend them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

One sure sign of desperation is when propaganda reaches this level! It reeks of panic and a sense of forced indoctrination.

The beauty of it? By using the Western model for propaganda this is destined to fail. Kids don't want jihad, they want fluffy bunnies and toys... So, Islam, welcome to the wide and wonderful world of corporate sponsorship, merchandising deals, and Wal Marts filled with lots of Mickey the jihad Mouses for Christmas! Err, umm I mean Ramadan.

The West wins

~Heff

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yep so they better be ready to fork over about $200 a year on Farfour the jihadist mouse. Good going Palestinian media!
edit on 10/25/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
No it must be a conspiracy, tptb made it and put it on youtube to try to trick us into thinking the jihadists are our enemy...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm
No it must be a conspiracy, tptb made it and put it on youtube to try to trick us into thinking the jihadists are our enemy...

All I know is this is completely insane, make any conspiracy you want.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

All I know is this is completely insane, make any conspiracy you want.

My mistake, I left the [sarcasm /] tags out.
edit on 25-10-2010 by pscysm because: to fix tags

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

Oh never mind then.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Isn't Disney itself pretty anti-semitic? So, they would be pretty ok with this right? Or will Disney sue the holy hell out of these guys for copyright infringement?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

We all know Disney was a raging Anti-Semite. Good point though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am just giving this thread a bump so it can see another day.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am... speechless... This is the most depraved thing I think I have ever seen and they are showing this to CHILDREN!?
Could someone please find out if this is really for real or not? Cause if so, the hold the media has on us compared to the hold it has on them if they can get away with a program like this is nothing!

Perhaps instead of bombing the entire country we should just take out the media. (here and there in some cases lol)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Shame such things go on, and i would not be surprised if the west i.e cia or something leads to this to create hatred in tomorrow.

Pure filth.

top topics

join