It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans 'Gotta Sit in the Back'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign push.

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, "we can't have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

So, this is the none Racial Obama, the man that was suppose to bring the races together and be open and have a transparent government.
I haven't seen any real openness. I don't believe only the Republicans are to blame for our economy, I haven't seen his administration doing anything about it either. I haven't seen any Obama Money,,, have you?
Most of the real middle class people I know are now out of work or working two jobs, thanks to you,,, obama and your bailouts to every one except the real Americans.

The state's unemployment is measured at 11.5 percent, the fourth highest in the country. In his first stop, the president visited a company that makes buckles and straps for outdoor and travel gear, saying he and the Democrats in Congress have cut small business taxes 16 times in 20 months. Republicans "talk a good game" when it comes to tax cuts, he said, but in fact they opposed several bills he labored to get passed. This I say is Prue Bull $hit, it's coming from the mouth of a politician, Obama.

"It's not enough to just play politics," he said. "You can't focus on the next election. You've got to focus on the next generation." Yes, Mr. Obama you've done that alright, you've destroy the lives of the next two or three generations with our National Debt.
That is why WE are focused on the next election mr. obama,,, we want you and your crazy ass politics out of our lives.

edit on 25/10/10 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from title

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Kind of a misleading title imo. I read the source material and it looks like Obama doesn't even support a Dem for Gov. Non-partisan? One could ask. Is this thread? One could ask that too.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Nothing was mention in my thread about obamas support for the Governor,
I was making a statement about his use of the words ["They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."]
You did read that part of the article I hope.

I really don't care if obama supports that person for Governor or not, it's the way he wants to portray himself as our one and only Saviour in these tough economical times.

And if you go here: www.drudgereport.com... and click on REPUBLICANS 'GOTTA SIT IN THE BACK'
You'll read the story at news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sorry, I don't play spin. I just call them as I see them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

all hail the great and wise(not) exhalted liar lord obama i dont know just were we all would be without obama and the left($3 trillion richer i hazard to guess or $3 trillion dollars less in debt)

but wait fellow atsers the left has been in power in control of the congress since 2006 and controlled the purse strings of this country ever since.

and to make the great lie that it all all the evil republicans fault is yet another lie and typical of the leftest elitist mentality......blame other people for what they themselves had done..................see through that mans hypocrisy and see through the lies and he spews forth all in the name of keeping himself and his cronies in power.

in 1 week show our master slave owner that we are not slaves to the political lies vote...VOTE the party of slavery out of office and try to give you and me a real future.......a future without the federal government with its foot on our knecks ready to snap it.

VOTE 2010 decide the future you want :p
edit on 25-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Don't be sorry, I call it as I read and intrepid it, that statement was made and reported on. The only spin I can see is the spin by obama that he cares and his administration has done something for us. That Is Spin!
Obama believes he is more than he really is and he's done nothing I can see for the middle class American.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As just an ATS member may I thank you for another partisan post. It had NOTHING to do with the topic. In the same vein, may the voting public see this transparency. Now, can we get back to the topic? Bogus as it is?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out.

obama made direct reference to whose fault our countrys problems resulted from so my post was on topic.

So, this is the none Racial Obama, the man that was suppose to bring the races together and be open and have a transparent government.

yet again my post still stayed on topic because the partisan obama created me and the thoughts i have.

never left the topic but making observations about me being partisan or not didnt have any relevance to the topic being discussed.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Really? I guess you missed the thread title which was bogus. The source material stated:

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign.

Hmm, a little different from the title of this thread. Your extrapolation only exacerbated the thread drift. Try again.

As I stated, this is as a member.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

He said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out.

obama made direct reference to whose fault our countrys problems resulted from so my post was on topic.

yet again my post still stayed on topic because the partisan obama created me and the thoughts i have.

never left the topic but making observations about me being partisan or not didnt have any relevance to the topic being discussed.

neo96, your statement here [ yet again my post still stayed on topic because the partisan obama created me and the thoughts i have. ] you are so damn right, just think about the thoughyts you and I and so many other Americans have about Obama, Now remember,,, Obama sat in Rev. Wrights church for 20 years while the man preached hatred for white people and white America,,, so what do you think,,, obama thinks about white middle class Americans?
Move to the back of the economic bus!!

That's what this thread is about, his blatant, racist statement about the Republicans which obama and his administration wants you to believe are all rich white trash. Well, obama, we're not all rich and not all white.
Move into the 21st century obama and open your racist eyes.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

That was a cogent post my friend. If you had used any source material to back that up, aside from making it up, I would have been in line with it. I have a REAL problem with partisan politics though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by neo96

Really? I guess you missed the thread title which was bogus. The source material stated:

Obama assails GOP on clouded final campaign.

Hmm, a little different from the title of this thread. Your extrapolation only exacerbated the thread drift. Try again.

As I stated, this is as a member.

I'm sorry, but in the Title Block for this thread I put: Republicans 'Gotta Sit in the Back'
The other is a thread to find the story easily with out having to go to The Drudge Report, many a member here will not even bother to read a thread if you mention The Drudge Report as a source, and I think you know that to be true.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Wow. This is the "There's no liberal or conservative America" guy is it? No wonder the GOP votes against him as a block, he treats them like a plague. What does he want Republicans to say? "Please mister Obama! Take me on your magical mystery flying bus ride of wonder! I want to see how high we can push the deficit...and unemployment! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Presidential failure.....

Oh no, Wait...I forgot...he saved us from.....(hush now).......THE ABYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Lets see.
www.washingtonpost.com...
Rev. Jeremiah Wright discusses Obama controversy, history of his church.
Now be advised that the liberal left media is not going to come out and call a Black Pastor a White Hater, but this is what I got from one article and there are many more.
President Obama's former pastor Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. on Wednesday compared the president to a son who was being treated unfairly and said it had been hard weathering the media storm after Obama became a serious contender for the White House and controversy erupted over Wright's fiery sermons.
Now I wonder way Obama had to throw him under the bus, so to speck.

Wright said. "I have been knowing him for 20 years.

"I have not stopped loving him because of what the press did, and to see him beat up on because of things he is not responsible for is painful."

Wright said he didn't expect to speak directly with Obama again until "he is out of the White House."

Wright became politically radioactive after YouTube videos of his sermons at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, in which he called on blacks to sing "God damn America" and said the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks were "America's chickens . . . coming home to roost," went viral online in early 2008. On Wednesday night, though, he left the dashiki and fiery rhetoric of those videos behind for a business suit and preaching from the 23rd Psalm in a measured tone.

Now, why did Obama throw wright under the bus?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by guohua

Wow. This is the "There's no liberal or conservative America" guy is it? No wonder the GOP votes against him as a block, he treats them like a plague. What does he want Republicans to say? "Please mister Obama! Take me on your magical mystery flying bus ride of wonder! I want to see how high we can push the deficit...and unemployment! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Presidential failure.....

Oh no, Wait...I forgot...he saved us from.....(hush now).......THE ABYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

Yes, here it is: www.washingtonpost.com...
Here are some Quotes from Obama and how he was suppose to think about the American People. It Was All A Lie! He Thinks We're Lower Than Whale $hit, I would say.

OBAMA: It's what allows us to pursue our individual dreams, yet still come together as a single American family: "E pluribus unum," out of many, one.

Now even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us, the spin masters and negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of anything goes.

Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America; there's the United States of America. There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America. The pundits, the pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue States: red states for Republicans, blue States for Democrats.
But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states.
We coach little league in the blue states and, yes, we've got some gay friends in the red states.

And before that he stated: If there's an Arab-American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. Huuummmmm, Why Arab?

Obama, The Biggest LIER of Then All.

edit on 25-10-2010 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This one has so much potential to be a learning moment for the country (as the libs say). Ah yes, let's see...let's reverse roles and put GWB in there saying that "we need to put the middle class in the front seat and the Dems can ride too but they have to sit in the back"...yeah, that would go over real well...lucky for BHO that his media-lapdogs support him without question.

And you can't call me a racist 'cause I only critisize BHO on his Mother's side.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Once again we see another example of the lack of class of President Obama. I want a leader of the Free World. I got a judge from American Idol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Rev Wright, the black liberation theology preacher who taught Barack everything he needed to know has once said that the aim is to turn the tables on the masters (white people), sort of like Planet of the Apes in "Conquest for the Planet of the Apes" where open rebellion followed collapse then reversing the tables.

So when you hear of Barack tellin people they gotta sit in the back, you know he speaks from the heart.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Obama to all of us white middle class folks,,, Move to the back of the Economic Bus and get ready to Push ( with your tax dollars ) When I need You.

Don't forget Middle Class American tax Payer, We are the one's paying for: King and Queen Obama go to India book entire hotel, 3 jumbo jets and their personnel chief.
I say we move from the back of the bus, to the front of the bus and demand out taxes accounted for, dollar by dollar and spent the way we as the American People say they are to be spent.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's good news now that the House is looking more and more like it's going to shake off the dark shadow of the Dems.
They've had their turn and like the left-wing in the UK, it's time for the Republicans to shake things up a bit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join