It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
df1

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
Hey all you Freemasons! Get a load of *this* webpage:

www.missionislam.com...

Turns out Freemasons are being denounced by Islamists.

It is not surprising that fundamentalist islamists would denounce freemasons just like the fundamentalist christians. The leaders of both these groups presume to speak for God to their constituencies which I suspect is more about power and money than it is about religion, while freemasons encourage more of a personal relationship between an individual and the supreme being, as well as, tolerance for every mans conception of God. Intolerance will always oppose these concepts.

IMHO the great masonic conspiracy is to make the world a better place and this starts by making each mason a better man. Every piece of masonic literature I have read makes this point clearly.

( A mason will be able to speak with greater clarity than I on this matter. )

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
Hey all you Freemasons! Get a load of *this* webpage:

www.missionislam.com...

Turns out Freemasons are being denounced by Islamists

The content of that site is pretty much expected, considering the sponsor. Fundementalist Islam has no tolerance for anyone other than their own, and not even all of THEM...

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well, imagine my surprise... anytime we are criticized by a group that is opposed to freedom of thought, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of education, I feel downright PROUD.

A man is as known by his friends as by his enemies, and ANY time a group can count terrorists and represionists as their sworn enemies is a GOOD day.

Thank you for sharing that bit of good news with us!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Mystic7, I may have the answer you seek. This is my first posting. I just found this cool web site as a result of a search for masonic symbols. I was searching out the symbol because of a (re)discovery of sacred geometry. Turns out that Islam and Christian symbols exactly show this geometry and as I began to learn about the qualities of the numbers and their relations in this "new" math/geometry, I realized that I was also looking at the masonic symbol. Don't expect a mason to explain the meaning; they are never told the real meanings. The masonic order is Luciferian, though they won't agree, and at the top there are many who are Satanic. Be carefull! The Illuminati and various mystery schools also practice Luciferian initiation rights. The owl (all seeing owl) is a symbol used by the evil elite.
The circle square and triangle are very much a part of ancient mysteries and sacred geometry; how could they not be?
Mystic7, go to Marco Roden's web site and see if his discovery is what you were also shown. I think you are about to be amazed: www.rodinaerodynamics.org...
For better understanding of the meanings of symbols, words and the occult in general, see Jordan Maxwells web site(books, tapes, etc.).
Mystic7, I raised kundailni before I knew what it was and have not tried to again for 15 years now. I have not allowed myself to open up as you have, and I would call my type of perception as simply knowing. I don't consider myself quite ready to fully open up, but I do have great knowledge of metaphysics, and was once a member of a mystery school. I am a keeper of the flame, if that has meaning to you.
Why have I not again raised kundalini? The greatest gift all mystics seek? Simple: "Sensation devorced of understanding, is the beginning of delusion". Although it is brave to try to see, feel, hear, smell, and touch, all that is; it is wiser to understand. I did not find you by accident; I have been directed by my intuition. Be carefull Mystic7, what I believe you were shown, "they" do not want to be known.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Mystery 9
I am sure with all of your hidden and questionably gained knowledge you are
aware that you are responding to a thread that has been DEAD and
BURIED, for over 2 years?

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think he states that no? He found the thread while searching, and was moved to comment. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No, Stalkingwolf, I didn't notice that the forum has been inactive. Did I say I was perfect? I still hope that mystic7 gets my message though. Funny, for a dead and burried forum, there are three bran spanking new posts here. Maybe someone knows how to get my message to mystic7. Maybe there are other HELPFULL people out there like Nygdan.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It seems a lot of old threads are resurfacing lately, personaly I like it, and I almost replied to a thread without noticing that it was from 2004.

For example notice there's 2 "there's no NWO" thread in the NWO forum, an old one and a newer one, both pretty much the same.

There was also a Mozart thread that came up here, a very good read it was.

maybe it's relating to the ATS game, I think it involves time traveling so all that might be connected, entertaining nevertheless.

And wow, the old timers on this site must be reading the same arguments OVER and OVER again. lol

[edit on 17/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its actually much better to resurrect an old thread rather than start a new one as that will help reduce the potentially repetitive nature of many of the 'same old same old' arguments.

All the best from your friendly neighborhood luciferian

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join