It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Hussien Obama - Arabian Knight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok folks, here's something to ponder.

A recent youtube video of a summit meeting that included the King of Saudi Arabia, The Queen of England, and President Obama - amongst other delegates - revealed Obama Bowing low to the King of Saudi Arabia... revealing Obama's subserviant metality towards the Saudi's.

Which makes America Subserviant to the Saudi's, as Obama is America's Commander and Chief.

I bet that just chaps the hides of America's Armed forces right about now.... that is, if they actually knew the truth about the whole matter.

Proof?

An additional youtube video recently revealed Obama and the King of Saudi Arabia sitting together at a press conferrance - where the King confers upon Obama a "Gold Necklace" (lol) as the video title indicates. What those people don't know is that the green portfolio the King presents with the necklace is an entitlement that the necklace confers by rank and title by the King of Saudi Arabia, upon his loyal subject!!!!!! President Barrack Obama.

DOESN'T THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION MEAN ANYTHING ANYMORE TO AMERICANS?

oh, excuse me, we're now the Saudi Americans....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nah, he's hawaiian. Bush held his hand as they walked that didn't make him gay either.
edit on Mon October 25th, 2010 by damwel because: whoops

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What nonsense!
More You tube idiocy.
We get it, you don't like Obama.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

lol, that title is now correctly pronounced as Saudi Hawaiian! We must now demand dates as the official Hawaiian lei instead of hybiscus flowers upon the official Hawaiian greeting!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And now the Saudi Prince may stand trial ( if not execution ) for killing his butler ( or what ever they call him ) because the tribal leaders are now suggesting the Prince is of homosexual decent. And our President knee-led before him? Great sign of weakness there! Hell, Even JFK, whom many speculated was weak, ( depending on your view ) would never have bowed down to anyone!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Rotten4u

Wrong Saudi prince. Back to square one with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nor does he tolerate Muslims it seems. Once again we see paranoia at its best. Take a look at the ending of the first video he embedded.

[snip].

www.youtube.com...

Does that make him a Buddhist now? He just has respect for other leaders.

edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/10/10 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
What nonsense!
More You tube idiocy.

What nonsense! - a post from the (happy-to-be-a-Saudi-subject) peanut gallery that can't see the truth if it grew itself into a knot on the poster's own forehead. you truly need to learn the definition of the word CLUE... more noteably, GET A CLUE.

I'm not an Obama Hater - move along, this isn't a post that caters to the blind or the ignorant... but to people who can acknowledge the truth as it IN REALITY exists.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
omg, a president bowed? no...you don't say.

lol

You realize every president since...hell, Lincoln has been bowing to other leaders when it is protocol for a standard greeting
I could post up pictures of plenty of presidents bowing to the chinese emperors, queens, etc etc etc...but whats the point, it wont change your mind anyhow...you got the barack madness going through ya...history or protocol doesn't matter...if Cheney said it was bad, it must be bad.(nevermind he also bowed when traditional.)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Uh huh.
Nice personal attack.
Your source is nonsense.

edit on Mon Oct 25 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
lol, what most here seem to fail to understand is that the second video shows why Obama Bowed...

and seriously - respect aside - Bowing in Saudi Arabia means something completely different than Bowing in China and Japan - get a political Clue here folks!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Uh huh.
Nice personal attack.
Your source is nonsense.

personal attack? Perhaps the same can be said of your calling me an Obama Hater. You think? And my source is golden - the video comes from a news source (OBVIOUSLY CNN, to be exact), which made it's way onto youtube.

What, you think the video is faked? Props and professional look alikes acting things out? Your accusations on my source as being something other than regal is actually nonsense, and also is just another from-the-cuff remark made by a troll who attacks anything that seems anti-Obama.

How much is the White House paying you, anyway?

edit on 25-10-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: Cited News Source

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I wasn't suggesting that he bowed to the prince with charges against him. Maybe I need to clarify. I was suggesting that bowing period to any Saudi leader or prominent figure was interesting to say the least. Sorry for the misunderstanding~

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No changing of the mind needed, I'm not a backer of any political party. I firmly believe that not only are they all corrupt ( regardless of political party ) but all are going to continue to point fingers at each other till they're blue in the face. And if you honestly think that your "vote" counts...think again. We are all screwed!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

What nonsense!
More You tube idiocy.

What nonsense! - a post from the (happy-to-be-a-Saudi-subject) peanut gallery that can't see the truth if it grew itself into a knot on the poster's own forehead. you truly need to learn the definition of the word CLUE... more noteably, GET A CLUE.

I'm not an Obama Hater - move along, this isn't a post that caters to the blind or the ignorant... but to people who can acknowledge the truth as it IN REALITY exists.

Oh yes you are an Obama hater. You spout this trash without a care if there was any truth to it at all, which there isn't. Reality isn't what Beck and Sarah feed you son no matter how you may wish it to be true. You are not in control of this REALITY and Fox news is not feeding any TRUTH at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

What does Fox News have anything to do with this post?

I don't hate anyone. YOU, and your friend Dragger, are the ones using HATE here, which I've promptly let ATS know about.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I for one believe he is a Muslim so there...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Ok folks, here's something to ponder.

A recent youtube video of a summit meeting that included the King of Saudi Arabia, The Queen of England, and President Obama - amongst other delegates - revealed Obama Bowing low to the King of Saudi Arabia... revealing Obama's subserviant metality towards the Saudi's.

I guess this makes Bush a Saudi subservient, too.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Could be? When he one the election, the people of Kenya were holding up signs that said " the kenyan son is President"! From what research I have done the majority of the popualtion is of muslim decent. Not to mention the fact that Obamas father was a muslim radical as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join