It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Hussien Obama - Arabian Knight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Ok folks, here's something to ponder.

A recent youtube video of a summit meeting that included the King of Saudi Arabia, The Queen of England, and President Obama - amongst other delegates - revealed Obama Bowing low to the King of Saudi Arabia... revealing Obama's subserviant metality towards the Saudi's.

I guess this makes Bush a Saudi subservient, too.

Looks like he's just putting on a necklace or award of some sort to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Its called manners.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Now if that isn't right wing FOX nonsense I don't know what is. Me, Saturn and OD are the haters here. Nope it's you son, full of hate and I know where you got it too. That's where Fox News comes into it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

In fact he was receiving a necklace at the time. I researched the footage, and discovered that the King placed a medallion around Bush's neck, and the Bush gave two shallow bows. One to the King and another to the man standing off camera. These shallow bows could almost be seen as deep nods, but understanding Bush's arrogance at having to Bow, (which bowing is customary even between Kings), I can see how he'd loath having to bow for anyone, and so made little effort to do so.
Obama's interpretation of the bow was textbook, and nothing further should be read into the matter.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
MOD NOTE

The name-calling and rude behavior stops NOW.

If you cannot post in a mannerly, polite fashion, do not post at all.
Please read the following:

Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you - I appreciate the intervention.

So ATS - who here has some real input into this? Can anyone actually provide a resource to debunk the proof these videos are providing us? REAL PROOF - like documentation, and FACTS - like I've provided here?

Obama's acceptance of this knighthood subjects America to national security issues. Doesn't anyone really care about this?

So far all I've seen posted is fluff. Are the people on ATS that jaded these days to realy not care much anymore?

It seems that way.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

That means that even under Bush, America existed under Saudi Subjection. Would explain the Special flight made to evacuate the Saudi Family durring 911, and the Bush Involvement with the training of Al Queda.

I guess this formulates additional proof that Obama is nothing more than a Bush Agenda agent - rather, a CIA operative - or perhaps a Vatican stooge? Vatican Stooge sounds better....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

No. It just means that when you're in a King's chamber, even if you are a "King" yourself, you bow. Its just etiquette. It doesn't mean you're a subject of the King, it just shows respect for the gracious courtesy of being allowed in the home.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Maybe these other leaders are karate experts?

BOW TO YOUR SENSAI! BOW TO YOUR SENSAI !!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am ' apparently' a Subject of HRH The Queen of England. But, if I were to come across her tomorrow,she may get a handshake from me but a bow??? Not likely. She wields no power, she is but a figurehead to the British and even less to ( most of) her Commonwealth and that is also diminishing.
Obama did right, a slight nod of the head to the Queen was enough respect and I notice even Michelle didnt curtsey! God forbid. lolol
The Court must have been agog!!
Now the Prince or whomever of Saudi Arabia? Well thats a totally different story. I think I would be prostrate on the floor..

edit on 26-10-2010 by annella because: make that prostrate!! lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll just, at this point so well beyond the historicity of this post, make simplicity my answer to all of the ridicule and distraction these people who have posted comments of antagonistic quality against the validity of my claim have made...

Order of Abdulaziz al Saud

The Order of Abdulaziz al Saud is a Saudi-Arabian Order of merit.... In 1971 the introduction of orders was announced in a decree. The first of the orders was the Great Chain of Badr. The Saudi king, Fons honorum of the orders, confirmed the decree in his Royal Decree....

source: Guy Stair Sainty en Rafal Heydel-Mankoo, "World Orders of Knighthood and Merit" (ISBN 0971196672), Londen 2006.

In the YouTube video I supplied in this post, Obama is indeed receiving the Great Chain of Badr GIVEN SOLELY TO ~ISLAMIC~ HEADS OF STATE~ !!!!

At this time, let it be understood that YES... Obama has been given a knighthood by the King of Saudi Arabia...

Obama therefore is subject unto his King.... I have provided the proof, the CNN video of Obama's acceptance of this knighthood has therefore subjected America to the King of Saudi Arabia.

There is no debunking of this fact people, you have witnessed it yourselves!

<< 1   >>

join