It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Magick doesn't exist!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Pagan Wiccan, have been for many years.

One thing I try to avoid is using terms with white and black "magick".

There is just magick. I describe it like a hammer. Hammer can kill!, if in the hands of a madman. but they can also help build houses!

I preder using terms such as right handed, left handed path. Of course the rede, or moral law needs to be observed. However the practice of Deosil and Widdershins magick formation within the "constraints" of the rede is perfectly fine.

You can use "dark" magick in a positive way, as well as "light" magick in a destructive, or devisive way. is is simple about perception and intent.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Societies thoughts on White magick, Black magick, Grey magick may be a little confused because they do not understand that EVERYTHING can and is "magickal". That's right, everything we do everyday is filled with magick.
The sun coming up every day, the breaths that keep us alive, a childs laughter, etc. It's all magickal.

Colors have their own magickal powers as well:

White: A balance of all colors; Spiritual enlightenment, cleansing, purity, consecration, healing, truth seeking. Used in Rituals involving lunar energy (represents the Maiden). May be substituted for any color candle.

Magickal Purpose: Purity, protection, the moon

Personality: Spiritual, devoted,psychic, protective, open spaces, neatness

Magickal Uses: Moon magick, divination, spirituality, protection, psychic powers, healing, truth, peace

ELEMENT: Air

DIRECTION: East

CHAKRA: Chakra

PLANET: Moon/Mutable

DAY: Monday/Mutable

NUMBER: 0

MAGICKAL TOOL: Crystal ball,wand,cauldron,mirror,glass(scrying)

SCENT / OIL: Sandalwood, Wormwood, Myrrh, Lemon Frankincense, Honeysuckle, Anise, Cedar Heliotrope, Betony, Lavender, Parsley, Thyme.

PLANT/HERB: Rosemary, Woodruff, Mugwort, Marigold, Moonflower, Mustard, Rue, Sage, Tansy, St. Johns, Betony, Burdock, Mint, Fern, Elder Flower, Heather, Lilac, Lily, Mint, Dahlia, Gladiola

WOOD: Birch, Elder, Almond, Hawthorn, Ash, White Heather, Cedar, Coconut Elm, Hazel, and Juniper.

ANIMAL: Dove, Snowy Owl, Chameleon, Cat, Lizard, Magpie, Whale, Swan, Bear, Hawk(perception), Lizard, Cat, Dog, Whale, Wolf, Praying Mantis

STONES: Opals, Clear Crystals, Mother-of-Pearl, Quartz, Moonstone, Pearl, Aquamarine, Agate Geode Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Abalone.

TAROT: The Fool [New Beginnings]

GOD: Fati, Gou, Iah, Llmagah, Mah, Mani

GODDESS: Al-fat, Anumati, Artemis, Ashima, Belili, Castillisto, Diana, Jerah, Levana, Luna, Re, Selene

you can find the rest of the colors that deal with magick by clicking the link:

www.spiritual.com.au...

Hope this helps expand your ideas and unlock your mind.

~holly
edit on 26-10-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Egocentric?
Let me have a go at it.
White or black it doesn't matter, it's all my universe anyway.

Bleh

Why do I never hear people agonizing over prayers? All prayers are evil because they interfere with free will.
If you pray for money you are taking it away from someone else. If you pray for love you are interfering with the free will of another. Oh, I don't get that right? Can't or shouldn't compare the two?

Maybe because that is YOUR universe, and THIS is MINE.

But your will comes from your inner universe just as mine comes from my inner universe, they are both present in a common universe just as everyone's will exists in this common universe, to us it all happens on this earth. All those wills interact in some way, creating our common future. Because of this there will always be conflicts here, until humanity colonizes space and heads out into infinity.

A prayer (of any religion) is a request which may or may not be granted, there is no will involved except using it to manifest desires hoping someone might become aware of a subject and doing something about it.

A spell is that also but much more forcing, it is not like a request but more like a command made by A to B which must be carried out in a certain way for a certain outcome.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenityNumber one you need to study before making assumptions as assanine as these.
One:"banning spells" or really binding spells is the correct term, and it is to bind a person from causing the one doing the binding any harm. If they weren't causing havoc in the first place, there would be no reason to bind them, this spell just stops them from continuing, and it is for protection, let me ask you if you had a gun and someone comes into your home uninvited and has a knife and cuts you, what're you going to do? shoot him to protect yourself right, well same concept!

Actually why didn't you see that burglar coming into your house? Why don't you have camera's, walls, the works, signs that tell others outside the house is already occupied?

Do you go out of your house to communicate with others, then inside your house you remember someone elses truth (or idea) which conflicts with yours, causing havoc in you, would you "bind" the other in such a case?

If you are using a protection spell against someone who is sending negative energy to you that bounces it back to them, oh well, they made their own bed, If they were not being evil to begin with it would not be, so if they stop, it will also stop. But in my case I usually just use a basic protection spell which blocks it from ruining me and sends it back to the Earth or it will disperse it generally I do not use the ones that send it back to he sender. But I am very extra super cautious myself. Anyway thats about all you asked about.

If you truly block it you would never know you were attacked since if you would know that you would be under attack you would be looking on the outside of your barrier and making a connection with whatever wanted to connect with you. Then you must block out all energies because there is something of you which needs to determine wether an incoming energy is positive or negative to you, again bypassing your barrier, nullifying your spell. The most evil would ofcourse just play along with you and make it appear as if their attack has been thwarted so you become unaware of their continued attack.

I'm also curious how you know whether an energy is from this earth or unearthly because I'm a bit worried about contaminating the Earth, all those people sending otherworldly energies to it makes it all more complicated.

My philosophy is you never ever mess with a person's freewill, or send back bad energy because it always come back to you threefold!

But that's great, I send 1 energy unit, then I get 3 energy units back, it's bliss!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ted on 25-10-2010 @ 19:20 this post
Societies thoughts on White magick, Black magick, Grey magick may be a little confused because they do not understand that EVERYTHING can and is "magickal". That's right, everything we do everyday is filled with magick.
The sun coming up every day, the breaths that keep us alive, a childs laughter, etc. It's all magickal.

Colors have their own magickal powers as well:

White: A balance of all colors; Spiritual enlightenment, cleansing, purity, consecration, healing, truth seeking. Used in Rituals involving lunar energy (represents the Maiden). May be substituted for any color candle.

Magickal Purpose: Purity, protection, the moon

Personality: Spiritual, devoted,psychic, protective, open spaces, neatness

Magickal Uses: Moon magick, divination, spirituality, protection, psychic powers, healing, truth, peace

ELEMENT: Air

DIRECTION: East

CHAKRA: Chakra

PLANET: Moon/Mutable

DAY: Monday/Mutable

NUMBER: 0

MAGICKAL TOOL: Crystal ball,wand,cauldron,mirror,glass(scrying)

SCENT / OIL: Sandalwood, Wormwood, Myrrh, Lemon Frankincense, Honeysuckle, Anise, Cedar Heliotrope, Betony, Lavender, Parsley, Thyme.

PLANT/HERB: Rosemary, Woodruff, Mugwort, Marigold, Moonflower, Mustard, Rue, Sage, Tansy, St. Johns, Betony, Burdock, Mint, Fern, Elder Flower, Heather, Lilac, Lily, Mint, Dahlia, Gladiola

WOOD: Birch, Elder, Almond, Hawthorn, Ash, White Heather, Cedar, Coconut Elm, Hazel, and Juniper.

ANIMAL: Dove, Snowy Owl, Chameleon, Cat, Lizard, Magpie, Whale, Swan, Bear, Hawk(perception), Lizard, Cat, Dog, Whale, Wolf, Praying Mantis

STONES: Opals, Clear Crystals, Mother-of-Pearl, Quartz, Moonstone, Pearl, Aquamarine, Agate Geode Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Abalone.

TAROT: The Fool [New Beginnings]

GOD: Fati, Gou, Iah, Llmagah, Mah, Mani

GODDESS: Al-fat, Anumati, Artemis, Ashima, Belili, Castillisto, Diana, Jerah, Levana, Luna, Re, Selene

you can find the rest of the colors that deal with magick by clicking the link:

www.spiritual.com.au...

Hope this helps expand your ideas and unlock your mind.

~holly

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join