It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still want to eat chicken nuggets after seeing this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Guess what I just ate? OM NOM NOM

If it weren't for your thread I wouldn't have had the munchies for nuggets. Thanks bro.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

OMG I haven't heard that urban myth since grade school some40 years ago. Filth levels in the us are measured in

1) Bug Parts
2) Rodent Hair
3) Roach Droppings

Sorry no worm weight allowance, that's just a myth Burger King started in the 70's

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I stopped eating flesh a year or so ago. I have heard from different sources that I find reliable data about chicken and beef that I can no longer abide eating these animals. Run-on sentences suck.

Chicken and beef are processed according to the quality of the animal.

In beef auctions the really prime steers are sold to restaurants for really premium prices. These are then served in places that charge 100 US for the plate that includes a steak. The quality goes down and so does the price. Then the steers that are left are less than desirable and these are bought in bulk by the major fast food joints. These include animals with wounds, skin tumors etc etc. Tumors are common apparently but are "benign."

I really don't know if these are facts, but I do trust the persons who relayed the data to me. So it is just hearsay.
Nonetheless, I find life much more enjoyable without it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cda2b1601a5f.jpg[/atsimg]

There are so many really delicious alternatives to eating the pink stuff, I know some vegans who just cant eat even this type of stuff because they feel the energy of what it represents is just too sickning to consider and kills their appetite no matter how animal friendly or tasty.

I feel like going vegan is something we will all do in the future, and by that time there will be alternatives so much like the real thing it would be hard to know the difference.

Think of how healthy our entire planet, eco system, and living beings will be when that day arrives.

The entire energy of the planet will rise and be less angry, ugly and hateful.

My kids and I get really upset that fast food places dont offer vegan burgers and such, it would be a convenience at times to at least have the option. It is a conspiracy you know...
edit on 25-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

I hope everyone got their breakfast for free that saw the incident.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
OMG Why is it pink - ick and I use to like the color pink

Mmmmmmmmm . . . . . sooooooooylent pink . . .. . . harrrghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghg ...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
I stopped eating flesh a year or so ago. I have heard from different sources that I find reliable data about chicken and beef that I can no longer abide eating these animals. Run-on sentences suck.

Chicken and beef are processed according to the quality of the animal.

In beef auctions the really prime steers are sold to restaurants for really premium prices. These are then served in places that charge 100 US for the plate that includes a steak. The quality goes down and so does the price. Then the steers that are left are less than desirable and these are bought in bulk by the major fast food joints. These include animals with wounds, skin tumors etc etc. Tumors are common apparently but are "benign."

I really don't know if these are facts, but I do trust the persons who relayed the data to me. So it is just hearsay.
Nonetheless, I find life much more enjoyable without it.

Thats why you do it right and raise your own steers.

I haven't eaten store bought beef in 8 years. You go ahead and give up on beef altoghether, I'm happy with my alternative, also, I haven't found a steak in a restaurant that beats mine yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Relevant videos, compliments of snopes:

Guy makes chicken nuggets from blended leftover chicken parts, kids eat it:

Clips from a promotional video for a machine that mechanically separates meat:

edit on 1-11-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

YETCH

Nuggets are made with a similar process to hot dogs .

Americans eat 20 billion hot dogs every year

www.sixwise.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Reminds me of that play doh machine I am sure a lot of us had as kids lmao. The only meat I really eat anymore is meat I hunt myself, or hunted by family, or free range beef and chickens. We actually go to the farm, pick the cow/chickens we want to purchase, haggle over the price a bit, then watch them get slaughtered and butchered. It is usually me, dad and a few uncles that chip in and buy the cow. Enough meet in the freezer for a year for each of us, and we know how they live, and they are not corn fed. It is good meat

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join