It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSisterLet me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?

I would definitely spend a huge amount of time of learning their biology.
I would try to learn every single detail concerning their biology, anatomy and also psychology.

My ultimate goal would be to understand how their bodies works and then write a book about them with extremely detailed information and pictures, just like a more detailed version of a "Doctor's Handbook".

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Synergy]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Let me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?

This planet is in dire need of an alternative source of energy. While I don't have that type of background, I could assist in the liason of alien technology and our earth bound scientists.

It is also very clear we need to remove the anger and hate that exist among cultures, nations, and religions. I would like to be part of the process of bringing a peaceful resolution among human beings.

If all that fails, I would really love to teach the aliens about the wonders of moonpies and RC cola....

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would help them try to find what I believe it is they are looking for, whether it is the dna of jesuses babyteeth, or any other super rare event where god maybe revealed himself in the universe. At the same time I would help them collect and deepfreeze all sperm and ovulae of all living creatures as well as all seeds and micro organisms necessary to be successively reproduced in the future from all life bearing planets they discover during thier journey. Our enviroment and wildlife is in danger and hopefuly somebody is preserving it just incase we cant find a way to solve the worlds important enviromental problems ourselves. Im a first contact witness by the way, 11 years ago now, however sticking to the subject, if I could help them in anyway I would, but maybe they already helped us, and we dont even know it.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If there was something I could do with respect to alien/human relations, I would adapt advanced methods of aerospace technology to our understanding, and have it work for us in a positive, environmental friendly way.

Regarding the questions aspect, I'd probably split half the questions about personal matters about myself, and use the other half to explore information about major technology milestones they've hit, and their musical interests.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I would teach them our customs, or try to.
So lol you'd try to teach them our pathetic religeons.
I wouldn't dare, if i can see that all religeon does is start wars i'm sure the ebe's will think the same.
I wouldn't teach them our customs, i'd respect them for who/what they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join