It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to help?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Contact is much more widespread than you would assume and "all kinds" of people are involved in it. You do not hear all about it because not all people tell. If those in all walks of profession go around telling, they lose their professions, and many do. Not all alien experiencers want to be like me (head on chopping block) and speak out publicly, but what each person does behind the scenes is an imperative part of the whole. What I do is teach about the aliens themselves as people, and share information that can help them progress their own relationships with their own alien contacts if they so choose.

Look at how long it is taking to stop racism, for instance. Each incident and court case and march makes its mark. Everyone working together for one goal and keeping at it is what changed the way people think. The problem with the aliens is the same problem. You have to think about that because the aliens are never going away. There is only more to learn and figure out until we arrive at the only solution anybody will settle for, which is the truth about it all.

Let me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?

PLEASE NOTE: If you have no interest or are unwilling to consider the reality of alien life even hypothetically, please post in the "there are no aliens and you are a psycho liar" threads. In this thread, let's hear what people seriously think about the aliens and how the subject is affecting our world.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I would choose the job of supreme godhead diety.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I would be in a consultation role, unlike the member that posted before me. I think the best way to progress with any alien would be by actually CONVERSING with them. Provided of course that they were real.

I have NO evidence to suggest that any intelligent life exists elsewhere, and I'm STILL looking.

As for my role though, I would enjoy learning about their culture, habits, governing styles, etc... just them in general. When/if that ever happened, I'd be happy.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If there was foreign creatures I would have them adapt to our customs -OR- have us adapt to their customs. We have to get along. We don't want a Universe War happening.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I've always wanted to be an explorer. Maybe theres a job open like the ones on star trek. To boldly go where no man has gone before. The only job I wouldn't want would be the lab mouse

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would teach them our customs, or try to.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm with Popeye, hop in a ship and see what else is out there, like an exchange program.

Also, I would team up with the aliens to compete and win the big biker build off #11! YEAH BABY! Intergalactic hard tail choppa!

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Let me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?

UFO pilot, of course....

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Cultural Ambassador of course

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'd probably start an intergallactic ska band.

Im not even kidding.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

UFO pilot, of course....

Technology exchange. Esp if I can keep a few for myself to patent later

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Someone responded, cultural ambassador. I think that would be a role I also would want to pursue. I would want to work in a capacity that would promote trust, foster understanding, and most importantly, distill fear. Fear and mistrust will be the greatest stumbling blocks for humanity to accept and work with alien life. I would like to be able to help promote understanding and cooperation and the best way to do this would be to educate people with truth and compassion.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My role would be to learn about their society in hopes that maybe ours could change for the better of the world unity. "They" more than likely already know about us if the given statements of those abducted or witnesses have pointed out. We could learn how to live together peacefully as one race.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I got tears in my eyes for some of them too. Thank you. You all get your own UFO to fly around for a day- Gazrok's idea ....

Another one: You are among the very first humans to be openly invited onto the aliens' crafts to meet the aliens face to face.

You can personally ask any of the aliens up to 10 questions about anything you want, and do with the answers as you desire.

What questions would you ask them? And who on Earth exactly, if anyone, would you share the answers with?

(If I can answer any of them for you, I will.)

Newcomers-- Please read the NOTE in the first post before responding.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
I would teach them our customs, or try to.

lol they probably know ALL our customs , IF they exist that is!

couldn't see the general populace of people acdepting them though, in reality , racism and prejudice is a problem that will never go away, it's getting better but not by much unfortunately, if we can't accept humans then how the hell can we accept aliens, and it would take MANY years of building trust with them, trust can't be gained overnight, I also think the fear element would make us over cautious of them, just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
inter-galactic explorer all the way. I would like to hop on one of those UFOs and check out some of the other systems in the universe.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have a question for the aliens earthsister
what is their involvement and view on the black league of orion? I also think a big problem with interacting with alien species is disease issue and I think that is very much an issue for them as well as us, ( god i hate using them and us terminalogy) thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
My profession wouldn't change, just the hardware and software involved. It would be of high interest to try to create a networking system that would allow our systems to communicate, and I wouldn't mind trying to make an x86 emulation program on their system to get a rough feel for the kind of computing power it would have. This would be just the beginning mind you. What if their was some kind of intergalatic broadband involved, image being able to communicate with others from other solar systems, even ones that weren't present? Would be very neat!

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Crysstaafur]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If I knew aliens were a positive presence I'd likely help them do just about anything. Though I would have to be told everything up front and actually know the end date for this secrecy, because I for one find all this extremely ridiculous.

Knowing what I know about the subject, they apparently actively recruit humans anyway to achieve earthly goals that they can't do due to our governments thwarting their actions.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i'd like to be in charge of making sure they are comfortable on earth. i'd arrange for them to be put up in our best hotels and take them to swinging nightclubs. can you imagine how much attention you'd get if you showed up with aliens? and all on uncle sams' dollar!

-koji K.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join