It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do to help?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
what is their involvement and view on the black league of orion? I also think a big problem with interacting with alien species is disease issue and I think that is very much an issue for them as well as us

Mindsmog

Great ideas you are posting, thank you. Your 2 cents is worth millions

Can you give me an addy for the black league of orion? I don't think my contacts will answer this specifically because I already can generally from prior conversations.

The races that visit Earth are not involved, or not directly involved, with any common leagues on Earth. I say "not directly" because the alien races help individual humans with ideas in environmental and philanthropic areas and other betterment specialty groups. The alien people can only help their individual human contacts do what they want to do and offer suggestions. They can't hold any position or interfere or take over.

They have no personal or professional time for, or investment in, any harmless organized human nonsense, although they respectfully understand our need for it.

The alien people themselves and their organization here naturally do not appreciate the tide of presumptuous human groups that base their purpose on fraudulent claims about alien life. No matter even how favorable the goodness and light of some of them, fostering false beliefs in others is wrong, and it is only adding to the soup of confusion for all the people who are genuinely trying to get to the truth about the aliens. Alien "Cults" are on another level beyond mere nonsense, and cause a more sinister kind of organized damage. Both of these kinds of dishonesty are taking seriously by the aliens because they have direct adverse affects on the successfulness of their attempts to approach and open communication with humans, individually and globally.

Before I look at the league, could you please tell me how you imagine the alien races would view it? I would like to hear what you have to say about it too.

You are right about the disease issue of interaction between races. Elements, germs and allergens common to us are immediately deadly to them. Also consider temperatures, light, gravity, air pressure and whatever else you can think of that makes a world and its atmosphere uniquely fit for its life, but actually vice versa.

The longest any of our visiting races can sustain life unaided in our atmosphere is approximately 2 hours. Almost all of them would expire immediately upon entry with no possible resuscitation. A few could survive for short time and continue to live without damage if retrieved immediately. Beyond a few minutes of exposure, damage renders them unconscious until they die.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by EarthSister]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
thanks for the reply earthsister, when you say your contacts , do you mean you interact phsyically with them, you see them? or are you a channeler? I am intrigued, as for the black league it is an alliance of races formed together as rebels if you like to fight the corruption that resides within their own species, I am not going into how I know this on here, as it would definately be laughed at i can assure you. Never really spoke about this before , but there is something intriguing about what you say. I wondered if any of the species you interact with knows of the black league, and their views on it. Like I say I would love to know 100% aliens exist, and the way I found out about the black league is making me 80% sure , 20% is maybe i am insane lol , I have to accept that maybe its a clever delusion, I am open minded and also cautious of what the human mind can do, anyway enough of me droning on lol

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hi, awesome question.
I would want to work with the Aliens on developing our propulsion systems for interstellar voyages. If they got here, then they will know how to get there. I would love to study advanced propulsion technique with an Alien intelligence.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't know what kind of "job" I would have (but I would want to help!) I'm curious though about what aliens eat... probably animals and plants, same as us. But *what* animals and plants?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
thanks for the reply earthsister, when you say your contacts , do you mean you interact phsyically with them, you see them? or are you a channeler?

My contact is both physical- I see and touch them, and natural- meaning by telepathy and out of body. I am not a channeler and I do not call telepathy "channeling." Channeling is a mutual effort between two parties, but not everyone who claims to be doing it really is, most of them are working all alone.

My husband has much more interaction on a physical level with our alien contacts than I do. Mine is more often telepathic and out of body, which is the usual way for almost all alien experiencers.

I wondered if any of the species you interact with knows of the black league, and their views on it.

They have not told me anything specific about this league. If they do, I will tell you. If you have an addy for it, I will tell you what I think of it based on what I already know of the alien races.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bringer_of_the_exodus
I would love to study advanced propulsion technique with an Alien intelligence.

Maybe someday you will! Hold onto that dream because there is a real live possibility that you could get the opportunity.

I have a jumble of simple information that I have gotten from the aliens about space travel. You probably will not take it seriously but you might enjoy thinking about it and get some great ideas. I have posted some of it in other places before and I don't mind posting it here, but please do not get the idea that I know all about these things or that I can answer in-depth questions about them.

The alien individuals fly here in their crafts with their respective working crews. They use large crafts for long distance traveling, and park them outside our atmosphere to live in, and use smaller shuttle crafts to approach the surface of our planet from the larger crafts. For short distances between close worlds, they simply fly straight the way we think of it at a high rate of speed. For vast distances, they cross into another dimension to fly the same course to the same place at the same high speed, but at a greater value of time.

>>What form of energy do they use to propel themselves?>How do they navigate at such extreme speeds?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would love to work with them. Hopefully something that would help the Earth out like making a HUGE effort to save the enviroment and keep the wild life wild. Also I would want to learn about who their history, the type of world they come from, and how their civilization evolved.

The possiblities of flying around in their craft is so awesome. Not a sane human wouldnt want to fly around in some highly advanced craft that is out of this world.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Vereco
I don't know what kind of "job" I would have (but I would want to help!) I'm curious though about what aliens eat... probably animals and plants, same as us. But *what* animals and plants?

I know a little bit. All our visiting races eat plants native to their own worlds and/or artificial forms of them. They do not eat their animals. All of the intelligent life forms on a world are equivalently evolved and communicative so they have natural bonds and relationships and are protective and friendly.

Not all worlds that have people, also have animals. The animals look like animals the way people look like people. Plants look like plants too. We just have greater diversity from world to world.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
How do you know this?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

AHHHH!!!!! Its like knowing what a girl is thinking..impossible...no matter what! And if they told you what they're thinking..they are lying!

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
First if i could fly it, i'd take one up in a F-22 or something and go for a little spin hehe See how they handle it...then i'd go on one of their ships and explore the solar system, we'd go to Mars. I'd also be interested in finding everything about their culture, history and planet. Their customs and obviously their language, unless they communicate through some form of telepathy or something.

I'd also introduce them to our art, especially films and such. Maybe they don't have anything like our art.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Contact is much more widespread than you would assume and "all kinds" of people are involved in it. You do not hear all about it because not all people tell. If those in all walks of profession go around telling, they lose their professions, and many do. Not all alien experiencers want to be like me (head on chopping block) and speak out publicly, but what each person does behind the scenes is an imperative part of the whole. What I do is teach about the aliens themselves as people, and share information that can help them progress their own relationships with their own alien contacts if they so choose.

Look at how long it is taking to stop racism, for instance. Each incident and court case and march makes its mark. Everyone working together for one goal and keeping at it is what changed the way people think. The problem with the aliens is the same problem. You have to think about that because the aliens are never going away. There is only more to learn and figure out until we arrive at the only solution anybody will settle for, which is the truth about it all.

Let me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?

PLEASE NOTE: If you have no interest or are unwilling to consider the reality of alien life even hypothetically, please post in the "there are no aliens and you are a psycho liar" threads. In this thread, let's hear what people seriously think about the aliens and how the subject is affecting our world.

i would have liked to learn everything i can from them and about them.
then i would like to visit other worlds. i would work for them and with them if they wanted it. i would do almost anything for the good of humanity and universal peace. and just to mention it... i love both ancient and new technology.
ps! i read the whole thread before posting but i mean what i write.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Why don't they have any art or music on their ships? Do they not like it?

Why don't they terraform Mars or Venus instead of hanging out on Earth?

Do they have families like us?

Do they strive for power like us?

What do they think happens when they die?

Do they have freedom of choice like us on Earth (well some of us have that )?

....and of course the biggie: Why do they think they exist or why do they think there is conscious existance? AKA "What's the meaning of life?"

My job with the aliens would be teaching them how to make a $1000 or more a week from home .....ok seriously it might be as a historian of their past so that humanity could learn how these aliens evolved. Did their history have wars and Roman empires, explorers and inventors like we did or did they evolve differently?

My last question from them would be: Can you build me a lightsaber?...that would be too cool, though I'd probably accidently cut my arm off by the end of the day after getting it.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
I'd probably start an intergallactic ska band.

Im not even kidding.

I'm with this guy. I'd try to find out about things they do for entertainment: music, sports, things of the like. If they use a guitar-like instrument, I'd feel obligated to learn to play it.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would want to be a cultural advisor, and would introduce our non=terrestrial friends to the two greatest thing's on this planet: Led Zepplin and Tequila. Of course, I would have to make sure they they could properly imbibe alcohol without becoming (overly) poisoned or hurt in any way. Then it would be all Kashmir and giggling at blinking lights.

Yes, I am serious, because I think that education on important things such as anthropological theories and other deep, enlightening (potentially boring) subjects should be well balanced with some head-bobbing, stomach-warming fun

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Excellent questions. I can answer a little for you.

Originally posted by Boogie
Why don't they have any art or music on their ships? Do they not like it?

Why do you assume that they don't? They love it and appreciate each other's and everyone else's. Sometimes the aliens get together and visit our museums to learn about us and our history, and to enjoy it.

Why don't they terraform Mars or Venus instead of hanging out on Earth?

Each race needs its own natural atmosphere to live in. Besides, Mars is already inhabited. The individuals that are visiting Earth are the professionals of their races working in crews here. They do not live here. All advanced races visit their neighboring worlds.

Do they have families like us?

Yes, males and females and reproduce pretty much the same way.

Do they strive for power like us?

They strive for knowledge, which is power over ignorance. All advanced races strive for the one same goal to ensure survival, which is peace. The implementation of peaceful concepts is advanced, and primitive races may only hope and dream of them while they try to kill themselves. Although there are some peaceful primitive races also, we humans are not one of them.

What do they think happens when they die?

Their spiritual experience and knowledge is as advanced ahead of us as they are. Many of them have been there and teach, not unlike some of us on Earth. The understanding of God and the continuation of the spirit are Universal, but advanced races just understand it in more advanced ways, which include the physical sciences, where ours include a lot of mysticism and dogma and superstition.

Do they have freedom of choice like us on Earth (well some of us have that )?

Yes.

....and of course the biggie: Why do they think they exist or why do they think there is conscious existance? AKA "What's the meaning of life?"

This is always an opinion, and their opinions are advanced and spoken in highly intelligent ways, but they say the same things we do. If you asked one of them, he would probably ask you for your opinion first and be very interested in anything you have to say about it. That is what happened to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
How do you know this?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Everything I know about the alien races, I learn from the alien races. They pretty much take care of telling me what I need to know. I can't have all of the other information I ask for, but sometimes a little bit of it.

I am protective of this material in that I am careful to record it in order to preserve integrity and to share it freely and accurately with others. To most it may seem pretty impossible, but individual alien experiencers may learn key things, or just find another way to look at things, so that they can make sense of their own experiences and find their own true understanding. If it helps somebody get to know their alien contacts and open communication between them, that is worth more than all the evidence on Earth.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I would love to work with them. Hopefully something that would help the Earth out like making a HUGE effort to save the enviroment and keep the wild life wild. Also I would want to learn about who their history, the type of world they come from, and how their civilization evolved.

Yeah that would be awesome but no one would belive me if I told them.

I would still love to help though.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Let me ask you all: If you found out that you have the opportunity to work with alien life if you want to, what kind of thing would you work on with them? I mean, what would be your kind of role?
I would be a researcher, explorer, deploy satellites, interplanetary trade rep, I could go on and on. test craft, build and develop craft, find new elements, new electronics, all sorts of cool stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Basically spreading their truth and technology. Which I'm already doing to some extent.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Taking a good time with them, talking about everything.. everything i could possible imagine, from the beggining to the end (from the moment of creation, till the actual moment i'm talking with them.) then i would figure out a way to absorb all that (if humanly possible) and think of ways of how i could contribute effectively for the development of the human race and preservation of our planet, for us to have a better world to live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join