It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Returns to The Daily Show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This has already been posted...getting link now

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by TheAmused

Except that Stewart repeatedly calls out Obama on his various mistakes of both policy and politics. He's repeatedly thrown out accusations that Obama needs to be more assertive and that he needs to listen to the people who are sane rather than the opposition party. He's even said that Obama is being 'too nice'.

I guess you're not someone who regularly watches the show.

Yes, but i suspect they want him to ask about his long form birth certificate and his 'muslim faith'?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
reply to post by TheAmused

The suction sound will be heard nationwide...
Afterwards they will need surgical instruments to pry Stewart's lips from Obama's arse!

too bad you guys dont base your opinion on anything resembling evidence.

also, stewart was very 'soft-ball' with condoleeza rice the other night. does that make hi a republican by yurlogic?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I guess we get to see how big his balls are then. I have heard him slam obama over certain issues, hopefully he will have the guts to bring those issues up in person, rather than softball it, and hope he gets another chance for a high profile interview.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
The problem isn't that Jon Stewart doesn't hammer them as hard, he just doesn't tend to have as much to hammer them on.

Then he's not looking hard enough. There are equal amounts to pound away about. Easily.

Originally posted by justadood
stewart was very 'soft-ball' with condoleeza rice the other night. does that make hi a republican by yurlogic?

1 - because she's a has-been in politics. she's out. she's in academia now. she has no intention to run.
2 - because she's a RINO. She's backing Clinton and Obama in interviews and talks. Which Stewart likes.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Don't bother. He doesn't actually watch the Daily Show. He just watches clips of it on Fox News and decides that Stewart is part of a liberal conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you want to see a good Jon Stewart interview, check out the one he did with Barney Frank.

Part 1: www.thedailyshow.com...

Part 2: www.thedailyshow.com...

Kind of old but you do see how he does ask probing questions. He won't lay down for Obama

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Should ask him about how much coke he has done while getting where he has, lol, like all the others.

I doubt jon would even say such a thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then he's not looking hard enough. There are equal amounts to pound away about. Easily.

Yes, because there are Democratic candidates saying that they used to be witches, that we should focus on defeating our biggest enemy (the British Empire), that our President is a secret Muslim (and a Christian black liberation theology follower simultaneously), that they're putting out a new plan...that's the exact same plan they put out in the mid-90s...etc.

I'm sorry, but the Tea Party is a gold mine of crazy, regardless of how many reasoned people there are in the movement there are more than enough crazies.

And the fact is that Fox News has gone so far to the right since Obama was elected that Bill O'Reilly is now the voice of reason...which scares me.

The right has gone off the deep end worse than the left did when Bush was appointed the first time around.

1 - because she's a has-been in politics. she's out. she's in academia now. she has no intention to run.

So? He's been quite tough with people who are out of politics. She was cordial, he was cordial.

2 - because she's a RINO. She's backing Clinton and Obama in interviews and talks. Which Stewart likes.

Oh no, she's backing people she thinks are doing a good job! You know, sometimes reasonable people actually think that people on the other side of the aisle do a good job and acknowledge it.

I think he cares more that she's being reasonable rather than anything else.

And have you ever even watched the show?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join