It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Angels Appearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
this video has really got me perked up and paying attention especially towards end of image on screen you can make out some kind of split maybe the wings? @1.11 but mostly due to the luminousity or bright appearance is pretty much exactly like the heavenly being/Angel/Cherub? that a friend and I had seen as kids- see link in signature

and looked very similar to this one in video below at @2.27 wings included but brighter lightning type appearance as in above video, and was stockier or more proportioned

does anyone know approximate diameter size of the head of this kind of missile?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

this should be more properly labled "ufo appearence" nothing to do with angels!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the video they were showing of it was an animated simulation.. I don't think they would've let him keep the classified video to show on tv.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

actually it does, see link in signature or read first sentence

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I have no idea and good question, even more intrigueing is the Thorp video- where did they get that idea or who came up with that pic?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Respectuflly How do you come up with this (first Video) as an angel? If you or anyone else seen this as a child it was no angel. Looks like some pretty compelling footage of a UFO. Has this video ever made it over to the UFO section on ATS? If not it should.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sharp is our Lord, slow in anger.

Stunned one can because of his might.

The appearence was hence but a light that slipped in the monitor.

edit on 2010/10/24 by etherical waterwave because: spelling and such, trouble making sense

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by faithkeeper
Respectuflly How do you come up with this (first Video) as an angel? If you or anyone else seen this as a child it was no angel. Looks like some pretty compelling footage of a UFO. Has this video ever made it over to the UFO section on ATS? If not it should.

I think you misunderstand, I definately seen a cherub/angel? as a kid and the video of the UFO just appears same as in lightning like-ish
edit on 24-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Forgive for still not quite getting it, I seen a rocket, a war head, a orb or UFO object flying above it and what appears to be a beam of light (ray) lazer what ever it was coming from unidentifed object to war head.

Nothing to my eyes appear angelic in nature or feature.

There was just recent discussion on UFO shutting down Nuke plants, Now I see this what appears to be a UFO attempting to shut down a war head....This is a great Video but no angels. Not hell's angels or blue one's.

JMHO

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by faithkeeper

LOL-yes no telling for sure what it was in video, but if you see link in my signature it is about a real in reality with real discernable features with my real eyes of an angel I and a friend had seen as kids-ONLY the UFO in that video reminds me of white brightness appearance of what we had seen as kids- savvy?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Can you describe your experience and sighting of the Angel you saw? height, you said it was white...smokey?, filmy?, was it extreamly tall? Male in apperance or female?

There is a reason why I ask these questions.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by faithkeeper
Can you describe your experience and sighting of the Angel you saw? height, you said it was white...smokey?, filmy?, was it extreamly tall? Male in apperance or female?

There is a reason why I ask these questions.

I would say @ 6' tall, solid white even eyes and bright glow type luminous like lightning appearance (as in video), no smokey/filmy?? did'nt notice any lower features but chest/arms was masculine type muscular looking but no hair appearance anywhere and wings were @3/4 body length
edit on 2-11-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
While I do believe that Satan and his demons would use the UFO/alien conspiracies to try to tear people away from the gospel, or could possibly have even birthed them, the video looks fake to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RapturedNotBeamed

combination of these two scriptures below is like how I would describe it? before even knew them, which was'nt until after I believed

And the cherubim shall stretch out their wings above-Exodus25

an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow.-Matthew28.2

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
We've yet to see saucer videos so why not.. I mean, it serves Satan's motives. Just look around ATS and you can see how far away from salvation people who believe in UFOs tend to be. So far we've got flashes of light moving strangely... why not. Angels and demons exist according to the bible, demons simply being cast-down angels.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

are you saying you wished these were not in the scriptures or you think every angel mention is a fallen one?

Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator.-Galatians3.19

For to which of the angels did He ever say: “ You are My Son-Hebrews1.5

Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels-Colossians2.18

And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”-Revelation19.10

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I don't know why you thought I was saying that.. but no. I don't believe every angel mentioned in the bible is a cast-down one. I'm saying that in the bible we read that some of the angels were cast out of heaven, these are the demons mentioned throughout the bible.. These same demons I believe would jump at the chance to make the world believe aliens exist because it is non-biblical and would confuse people.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

just kinda came across that way-no biggy, what do you think fallen or cast down means? here are a few I believe clue in on that subject very clearly

You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.-Galatians3

Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.-Galatians4

no angel/demon can seperate-
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor demons, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.-Romans8

chosen before even born-
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.-Romqans8

for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls-9

I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.-John10

another cool flying angel-
And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people-Revelation14

new topics

top topics

join