It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dream Interpreters here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I had a series of dreams around December/January a couple of years ago that have stayed vivid to this day, I was just wondering if anyone could offer any thoughts on them.

In the first dream, a group of friends and I were watching the News and they were saying the temperature would be dropping drastically within the next 24 hours, they expected it to drop to -160 degrees Fahrenheit. The group consensus at that point was "We're all f##ked, let's get drunk!"

We were in a house on the top of a hill, at the bottom of the hill was a boat house (not a house boat, but a place to store a boat), situated on the riverbank. Somewhere in the dream I had the realization that the river we were going to be traveling on was frozen but it didn't seem to matter for some reason. As we were traveling down the hill to the boathouse we heard this creepy, creepy noise.

The best way I can describe it is the noise you hear in movies when they play the horns when something very very large and menacing is approaching. We ran the rest of the way down the hill and when I looked up in the sky I saw what appeared to be a dragon, it was so huge that the only part of it you could really see was it's hind leg and foot. The dragon itself was "invisible" like how you see movies render creatures that are invisible, but the audience can still see them, such as the predator movies.

At that point in the dream I was the only one who saw it, and I was so struck with fear that I was paralyzed, I couldn't move, all I could do was stare in awe and terror. Then suddenly a girl in the dream who I did not know called my name and broke me out of my trance and allowed me to run to safety, she was the only other person who saw this thing in the sky that I saw. Though everyone could hear it. The strange part is she had like a bear-claw mark on her arm.

That's when I woke up. The weirdest part about this though, is a few weeks after I had the dream, a Cherokee woman named "______One bear" (I won't give her full name here) came into the tattoo shop where I worked, and she had bear claws tattooed on her arm. She didn't look like the girl in my dream but the tattoo was kind of strange, given I'd just had a dream about a girl with bear claw marks on her arm.

The other dream I had started in my hometown where I grew up. I was standing in front of this construction site, it was the early afternoon, and I get a call from my cousin Charlie who tells me I need to go look at the sky right freaking now. There's a bit of a time discrepancy here, because when I get off the phone with him to look at the sky, I'm in the same place, but no longer the same time. The building that had been under construction was built, and aged a lot, and I was standing on the balcony of the building, and it was night time, and there was this huge comet streaking horizontally across the sky. I watched the comet, and as it crossed midpoint in the sky these pink orbs started streaking out from the comet to various places on the planet, tons and tons of these glowing plasma-like pink orbs.

Then very suddenly the comet released this similarly glowing, electric blue orb which was headed straight for me, I had this strange compulsion to touch it, and as I reached my hand out toward it, it was about a yard away from me, when tendrils of electricity came out of it and into my hand, this is when I woke up.

I have a lot of weird dreams like this, but these two stick out the most.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I can't give you any insight in to what your dreams mean but I once had a psychic dream so I know how weird it feels.

I also had a very vivid UFO dream once, that was so realistic I couldn't help but feel it was another psychic dream, that is yet to be confirmed

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I can't give you any insight in to what your dreams mean but I once had a psychic dream so I know how weird it feels.

I also had a very vivid UFO dream once, that was so realistic I couldn't help but feel it was another psychic dream, that is yet to be confirmed

Dreams are strange things. The latest one I had (this week) involved my dead aunt, who is apparently not dead, and doing just fine, she seemed pretty happy.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
seems you have people playing with you in the Ethreal Plane...

Wouldn't be suprised if the cherokee was a skin walker.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

its the same dream alot of u humans are having,we will be here when the tmpature drops,its going to happen ,where i9 dont no?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
seems you have people playing with you in the Ethreal Plane...

Wouldn't be suprised if the cherokee was a skin walker.

What's a skin walker? I can make some assumptions on the term given my experiences but I'd like to know more specifically what is that?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by bekisu

its the same dream alot of u humans are having,we will be here when the tmpature drops,its going to happen ,where i9 dont no?

Is there a topic dedicated to this? I'd like to hear other people's dreams on the subject and see what the parallels are.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hiya mate, you should try posting it up on yahoo answers as theres a guy in aus who is a dab hand at it as its his main interest, despite him being a sale rep or similar

As an example here it is -

I had a dream i was a bear?

A few nights ago i dreamt i was a bear (big brown type) and i was trying to get high up into the mountains to find a place to hibernate for the winter. i had a human with me helping me aand i also came across another bear who wasnt pleased i was in his area. i could also talk.
Any ideas on its meaning?
Ive looked on sites but non mention about actually being a bear.

You are a big guy with feelings and emotions. You feel a bit disconnected from people and are running away from the real world, or your oppressors. You may have only one friend who you can count on.

You are at odds with yourself whether to trust people or even trust yourself. The other bear is your opposing nature. He is telling you that running away will not solve your problems and you need to wake up to yourself and realise that you are a person, not a bear, not someone who is different but the same as every other human.

absolutely spot on!!!

Hope that gives an idea of how its done

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Let's see. The first dream. The cold and the ice indicates a time of stasis. Everything is frozen in time at this point waiting for you to take the journey. It doesn't matter if the river is frozen because you know the journey will be difficult and time will seem to stand still while it progresses. The shadow dragon is a guardian. It is a good thing. You are being guided by incredible strength, but no one else seems to see it. You were snapped out of the fear-trance because you were confronting a fear of the journey and the Cherokee woman you saw at the tattoo shop was probably a dream walker sent to pull you out before you got lost in the fear and missed the message. She may not even be aware that she helped you. I astral out constantly both awake and asleep and I do not necessarily know where I went, I only know that I feel as if I have done 8 hours of rebuilding transmissions when I wake up. The memories are usually not there because it is none of my business what I was sent to help do. (It gets too complicated if you can remember everyone's personal stuff.)

The second dream is easy. The comet and the orbs are a sign. Many encounters that are motivated by love will fall your way. They fell in various places on the planet because the encounters will be in many different places. The time lapse is because it will happen over a long span of time. (basically look at it like this. You need to appreciate the the many loves that will fall upon you.) It is a test of patience. (thus the time difference) The blue orb is a blessing that will come after you endure this test of patience.

Any more?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Great idea on strarting some sort of dream thread, for interpretation, but perhaps even moreso to monitor the human noosphere, or mass-consciousness, or whatever you prefer. It seems likely that before any event of some magnitude occurs, ripples will be sent out before it and could be discerned by people when they're at their most psychically receptive state, i.e. asleep.

In other words, i think ideas and symbols will present themselves to people in their dreams, with the more influential the upcoming event, the more frequent and commonplace peoples' dreams about it. If you get enough humans sharing their dreams, you could begin to make out patterns and hopefully get some notice if a massive change is around the corner. It would be almost like a interdimensional seismograph, alerting us of any future flux.

For doubters of the plausibility of the proposal, remember the biggest aberration ever recorded by random number generators so far happened on Sept. 11, when there was a definite warping of America's mental fabric. I wonder if anything would have been different if there were dreamsharing and trend monitoring on a mass scale then?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSxOG
Great idea on strarting some sort of dream thread, for interpretation, but perhaps even moreso to monitor the human noosphere, or mass-consciousness, or whatever you prefer. It seems likely that before any event of some magnitude occurs, ripples will be sent out before it and could be discerned by people when they're at their most psychically receptive state, i.e. asleep.

In other words, i think ideas and symbols will present themselves to people in their dreams, with the more influential the upcoming event, the more frequent and commonplace peoples' dreams about it. If you get enough humans sharing their dreams, you could begin to make out patterns and hopefully get some notice if a massive change is around the corner. It would be almost like a interdimensional seismograph, alerting us of any future flux.

For doubters of the plausibility of the proposal, remember the biggest aberration ever recorded by random number generators so far happened on Sept. 11, when there was a definite warping of America's mental fabric. I wonder if anything would have been different if there were dreamsharing and trend monitoring on a mass scale then?

You know, I think I did hear a blip about the september 11 number generator thing. I'm going to go look that up now, it would probably be a really interesting study in numerology too. I think too that studying people's dreams on a wider scale would be a good idea, even if you didn't get any useful information out of it, I think it would be incredibly interesting to do so.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminakisharblaze
reply to post by bekisu

Let's see. The first dream. The cold and the ice indicates a time of stasis. Everything is frozen in time at this point waiting for you to take the journey. It doesn't matter if the river is frozen because you know the journey will be difficult and time will seem to stand still while it progresses. The shadow dragon is a guardian. It is a good thing. You are being guided by incredible strength, but no one else seems to see it. You were snapped out of the fear-trance because you were confronting a fear of the journey and the Cherokee woman you saw at the tattoo shop was probably a dream walker sent to pull you out before you got lost in the fear and missed the message. She may not even be aware that she helped you. I astral out constantly both awake and asleep and I do not necessarily know where I went, I only know that I feel as if I have done 8 hours of rebuilding transmissions when I wake up. The memories are usually not there because it is none of my business what I was sent to help do. (It gets too complicated if you can remember everyone's personal stuff.)

The second dream is easy. The comet and the orbs are a sign. Many encounters that are motivated by love will fall your way. They fell in various places on the planet because the encounters will be in many different places. The time lapse is because it will happen over a long span of time. (basically look at it like this. You need to appreciate the the many loves that will fall upon you.) It is a test of patience. (thus the time difference) The blue orb is a blessing that will come after you endure this test of patience.

Any more?

Thank you for that awesome reply! Those are some interesting things to think about for sure, and also comforting, thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Hiya mate, you should try posting it up on yahoo answers as theres a guy in aus who is a dab hand at it as its his main interest, despite him being a sale rep or similar

As an example here it is -

I had a dream i was a bear?

A few nights ago i dreamt i was a bear (big brown type) and i was trying to get high up into the mountains to find a place to hibernate for the winter. i had a human with me helping me aand i also came across another bear who wasnt pleased i was in his area. i could also talk.
Any ideas on its meaning?
Ive looked on sites but non mention about actually being a bear.

You are a big guy with feelings and emotions. You feel a bit disconnected from people and are running away from the real world, or your oppressors. You may have only one friend who you can count on.

You are at odds with yourself whether to trust people or even trust yourself. The other bear is your opposing nature. He is telling you that running away will not solve your problems and you need to wake up to yourself and realise that you are a person, not a bear, not someone who is different but the same as every other human.

absolutely spot on!!!

Hope that gives an idea of how its done

That approach does make a lot of sense, thanks for the reply, I'll check it out.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Death in a dream is usually a good sign. It means life in the real world.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekisu
I had a series of dreams around December/January a couple of years ago that have stayed vivid to this day, I was just wondering if anyone could offer any thoughts on them.

In the first dream, a group of friends and I were watching the News and they were saying the temperature would be dropping drastically within the next 24 hours, they expected it to drop to -160 degrees Fahrenheit. The group consensus at that point was "We're all f##ked, let's get drunk!"

We were in a house on the top of a hill, at the bottom of the hill was a boat house (not a house boat, but a place to store a boat), situated on the riverbank. Somewhere in the dream I had the realization that the river we were going to be traveling on was frozen but it didn't seem to matter for some reason. As we were traveling down the hill to the boathouse we heard this creepy, creepy noise.

The best way I can describe it is the noise you hear in movies when they play the horns when something very very large and menacing is approaching. We ran the rest of the way down the hill and when I looked up in the sky I saw what appeared to be a dragon, it was so huge that the only part of it you could really see was it's hind leg and foot. The dragon itself was "invisible" like how you see movies render creatures that are invisible, but the audience can still see them, such as the predator movies.

At that point in the dream I was the only one who saw it, and I was so struck with fear that I was paralyzed, I couldn't move, all I could do was stare in awe and terror. Then suddenly a girl in the dream who I did not know called my name and broke me out of my trance and allowed me to run to safety, she was the only other person who saw this thing in the sky that I saw. Though everyone could hear it. The strange part is she had like a bear-claw mark on her arm.

That's when I woke up. The weirdest part about this though, is a few weeks after I had the dream, a Cherokee woman named "______One bear" (I won't give her full name here) came into the tattoo shop where I worked, and she had bear claws tattooed on her arm. She didn't look like the girl in my dream but the tattoo was kind of strange, given I'd just had a dream about a girl with bear claw marks on her arm.

The other dream I had started in my hometown where I grew up. I was standing in front of this construction site, it was the early afternoon, and I get a call from my cousin Charlie who tells me I need to go look at the sky right freaking now. There's a bit of a time discrepancy here, because when I get off the phone with him to look at the sky, I'm in the same place, but no longer the same time. The building that had been under construction was built, and aged a lot, and I was standing on the balcony of the building, and it was night time, and there was this huge comet streaking horizontally across the sky. I watched the comet, and as it crossed midpoint in the sky these pink orbs started streaking out from the comet to various places on the planet, tons and tons of these glowing plasma-like pink orbs.

Then very suddenly the comet released this similarly glowing, electric blue orb which was headed straight for me, I had this strange compulsion to touch it, and as I reached my hand out toward it, it was about a yard away from me, when tendrils of electricity came out of it and into my hand, this is when I woke up.

I have a lot of weird dreams like this, but these two stick out the most.

when the temperature drops - the love of many will grow cold, because iniquity will abound
the boat house is the safe place - Jesus standing on the riverbank, he is the new ark
loud noises in dreams are a warning to wake up - wake up and be aware of what's going on and what's going to happen
the dragon - Satan in an invisible spirit but you can see him working through government and individuals. People with their third eye open may be able to see him but most will only hear the chaos he creates. This is a good thing.
The bear claw is associated with the mark of the beast - three scores - the bear represents Persia which today would be Islam. This is just the hind leg and foot of the dragon, you have yet to see the head.
Native Indians are playing a major role in bringing in the new world order of the Persian man, Herod back in the day.

the building represents the synagogue of Satan quickly being built. It will be complete sooner than everyone thinks. The pink orbs are his angels performing miracles all over the world. The electric blue orb is Satan himself, the seventh and last manifested king of the world.

You woke you up in time.

That is my interpretation of your dream which I found to be very prophetic. You can find all these symbols in the bible, I chose not to list the places where. Thankyou for sharing your dreams.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well.. thanks for stealing away my peace of mind lol. This talk of dreams gives me a thought, given how differently people interpret the same thing, I'm leaning more and more toward the quantum physics/ multiple reality perspective. You may be right, but the same goes for the other posters here. Personally I have a hard time accepting that Native Americans, and other tribal societies are helping to bring about the end of the world, but I guess if they were to be inclined to do so, I wouldn't blame them one bit. Look at what "good christian folk" did to them, and tell me how it's justified? I just don't see it.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Just remember the invisible dragon. It works under the cloak of many governments, many people. It's not good to group think but we all do it. Ex. all blacks are this, all whites are that. Alot of people did disgrace to the name of Christ but there are a lot of people who didn't and have taken the heat for it and are taking the heat for it. People blanket all the Christians by saying look what they did to the natives. People group think everyone in some fashion or form but the Christian is unique because of the blood covenant with Christ.

The same thing happened to Jesus. This is what it means when we say he died for the sins of the world. He alone was innocent but was grouped among the sinners, which is the entire world. So we go into this covenant knowing we will be blamed the same way. We will be blamed for what the Roman Catholic church has done, for what the Spaniards did, for what the Pilgrims did. The Christians of that time did not know the secret things that their leaders did. The things they did under the cloak of Christianity. We know now because of the internet and the people who worked hard to expose this infomation. The leaders called themselves Christian but they were anything but. Now many Christians know but still they remain and be call by the name of Christ.

I didn't mean to take your peace of mind. Think of the peace you had in the boat. You had the feeling the lake was frozen but it didn't matter. That's the kind of peace you get with God.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
reply to post by bekisu

Just remember the invisible dragon. It works under the cloak of many governments, many people. It's not good to group think but we all do it. Ex. all blacks are this, all whites are that. Alot of people did disgrace to the name of Christ but there are a lot of people who didn't and have taken the heat for it and are taking the heat for it. People blanket all the Christians by saying look what they did to the natives. People group think everyone in some fashion or form but the Christian is unique because of the blood covenant with Christ.

The same thing happened to Jesus. This is what it means when we say he died for the sins of the world. He alone was innocent but was grouped among the sinners, which is the entire world. So we go into this covenant knowing we will be blamed the same way. We will be blamed for what the Roman Catholic church has done, for what the Spaniards did, for what the Pilgrims did. The Christians of that time did not know the secret things that their leaders did. The things they did under the cloak of Christianity. We know now because of the internet and the people who worked hard to expose this infomation. The leaders called themselves Christian but they were anything but. Now many Christians know but still they remain and be call by the name of Christ.

I didn't mean to take your peace of mind. Think of the peace you had in the boat. You had the feeling the lake was frozen but it didn't matter. That's the kind of peace you get with God.

First I'd like to clarify what I said. I'm not speaking of all Christians, I know there are extremists in any religion or culture. So I apologize for grouping everyone together, I know Christians who are good people, but those same Christians are not the doom and gloom type. Those Christians I know from experience to be decent, honorable people do not go causing bloodshed in the name of their god, period. They know it is best not to teach with fear, and they take their scripture with a grain of salt.

Second, let's talk a bit about the Bible. Being a Christian, you must respect the word of god (the bible) above all else. That goes in place of the church, pastors, Vatican officials etc. However when you stop to consider that the Bible was put together by a bunch of dudes gathered at the Council of Nicaea in something like 325AD, it's hard to swallow that the Bible is indeed the word of god, when it was man himself who picked and choose what was to be included in it.

The only way I can see to rectify this little problem is if man himself is god. If all men and women are the sons/daughters of god. Only then would they have the authority to write/decide what goes into the Bible. But this poses a bit of a problem then doesn't it? If all people are the sons/daughters of god, then what about all the other religions Christians say are wrong, sinners, savages, etc? Unless they are all wrong, and all right at the same time. That's my take on it, I speak from the standpoint that everyone has their own truth, my truth isn't the bible, it's not a lot of religions. This is simply because for me personally, I cannot condone following a religion that has blatantly caused so much hurt and bloodshed, in the name of God. I don't think God would condone that activity, as Albert Einstein said:

I cannot imagine a god who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, or who has a will of the kind we experience in ourselves.

You can find that quote in his essay "An Ideal of Service to Our Fellow Man"

Finally I'd just like to clarify one other thing, I was never in the boat in the dream.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bekisu

Heres what it means Iv been doing dream interpretationfor 30 years So here ya go.

This part means. Your being cold towards some of your friends but you would rather drown your sorrows than face confronting your problems.

This part is. Rivers and water are life itself this could mean that you feel life its self has hit rock bottom snow and ice can mean clenzing houses huts are to do with your personality aspects.

Shouting means someone is trying to tell you something. Running means your trying to run from your problems that being scared. Loud noise is you dont want to listing.to what someone is telling you. The dragon is to do with your reptilian brain or the depest part of your conscesness. It means you need to relax.

The bear means Anger frustration. The girl is your feminin side coming forward. cunfort.the girl is the only one that can keep you cam. The blue orb is your pineal gland chakra opening .The marks on the arm what arm was it Left arm female Right arm spiritual.

All the best mate cheers:cool
edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by bekisu

Heres what it means Iv been doing dream interpretationfor 30 years So here ya go.

This part means. Your being cold towards some of your friends but you would rather drown your sorrows than face confronting your problems.

This part is. Rivers and water are life itself this could mean that you feel life its self has hit rock bottom snow and ice can mean clenzing houses huts are to do with your personality aspects.

Shouting means someone is trying to tell you something. Running means your trying to run from your problems that being scared. Loud noise is you dont want to listing.to what someone is telling you. The dragon is to do with your reptilian brain or the depest part of your conscesness. It means you need to relax.

The bear means Anger frustration. The girl is your feminin side coming forward. cunfort.the girl is the only one that can keep you cam. The blue orb is your pineal gland chakra opening .The marks on the arm what arm was it Left arm female Right arm spiritual.

All the best mate cheers:cool
edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

Interesting! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, the post sort of got lost, until I found the function that lets you see replies.

If I remember correcly I was having some issues with friends at the time, as well as my self image...I didn't feel feminine and I felt foolish trying to do so. A lot of that stuff has resolved itself since then. The chakra point is interesting too...I had gotten attuned for reiki around that time, I can't remember if it was before or after I had the dream though. I'd say your interpretations are pretty accurate given that information. I believe it was the girls left arm by the way.

new topics

top topics

join