It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact

Did a search and found three threads on this, but all three of them fizzled and died... almost ZERO replies.

I am assuming the reason might be because to of them required purchasing the DVD and the third not one reply. Very odd really considering some of the very interesting evidence in it These videos were just released on Youtube Sept 2010

Here are the three old threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am hoping the mods will give this a chance to be looked at. BTW I do like the new search... you can actually find something

I want to start with Part Three of these videos for the simple reason that is shows a piece of odd metal from the Roswell Crash. I haven't really looked at the Roswell crash for many years, but I never heard of this piece of metal being released to the public. Part three starts out with Stanton Freeman talking about the two saucers that collide over Roswell

PART 3

PART 1

PART 2

PART 4

PART 5

edit on 22-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Watching now. Was this documentary published in 2010? Or just uploaded to youtube? Amazon says the documentary itself was published in 2000. Thanks for the post, haven't seen this one before! Looks to have some great footage (extraction of implants? sweet!).

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think all these prove are that someone has seen some
Telsa ships and some transfer craft and humanoid robots
from the future, and since they don't know what they are,
they call them "aliens." Nikola Tesla was experimenting
with time travel in Colorado Springs in 1888, and probably
caused a number of ripples and rifts in the galactic aether,
which would act as a beacon and reference point for all
"aliens" to use as a guide for their trips back into our time,
including those working on the Philadelphia Experiment
and the time travel projects at Montauk.

That's what I think somebody with an obsession with
Nikola Tesla might say.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think im going to have to buy the DVD. As usual the youtube quality is very poor. I watched the first part though and it looks great.

I'll probably be able to chip in more when i see the whole thing in better quality.

Thanks for posting though.

SandF

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've had proof of "alien" contact. Still don't have any answers to what it/they are, (thus the quote marks) but they're there. Sorry I meant HERE.
Just from doing my own nosing about I really do think that alien/ufo encounters are VERY common, and not extremely rare as some folk think.
I'll have a look at those vids tomorrow. I contacted that Leir bloke about something relevant to his research a few years ago and he wasn't very friendly or helpful. It was very interesting information I had too. I expect he was probably very busy.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Awesome Zorgon. Im gonna check these videos out if I get some time. Is there anyway you could give me a brief synopsis of the 'proof' of ET visitiation in these videos as I dont have a lot of time to view them here at work? thanks a ton.

ETA- Well, I am almost done watching all of these vids and they are AWESOME. Bob Lazar's explanation of UFO movement and propulsion was very interesting. We need to get all the raw footage from this documentary and post it up here at ATS...Thanks for the videos Zorgon!!!
edit on 22/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Interesting... I have never heard about the probes. This might explain a sighting I had when I was a kid. It was a grey cloudy day. I looked in the window and saw a grey horizontal, definitely solid object shaped like a melted candle or a crooked sausage, something like that. It was rotating at a medium rate, around and around but it really looked like it was anchored at one point in the sky. At that time I thought that it might have been some sort of a 'broken' parachute. It stayed at the same spot for hours I guess. I was not too interested in the UFOs at that time so I got bored soon and just kept checking every now and then until it was gone. How it disappeared I can't remember.
edit on 22/10/2010 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just watched the entire thing.. really, really, really good stuff... This rivals "I know what I saw" and presents some excellent PROOF of ET contact on this planet. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch this and in the next breath say they don't believe.. really? cmon..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

After the crazy bickering on the NYC 10/13 and El Paso Golden Knights BrewHaHa, THANK YOU BIG TIME for searching these out and beginning new threads.

I am looking forward to some honest, civilized and forward moving debate regarding the posted videos.

Flag & Star for you my Friend.

Best Regards,

t

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here is the 'London Landing' footage, which is actually from Dusseldorf, Germany in 1995. There is no audio and all the cuts were made by the videographer. I have never seen this footage before today and it is definately interesting...

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

That is a very confusing video but never the less very interesting. Is it debunked?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

In all sincerity and wonder(sorry I feel the need to state this but there has been so many attacks, cross-talk and just plain rudeness that I want you to understand that I honestly want your true opinion) Ziggy do you have an opinion on what we are viewing in the Dusseldorf, Germany-1995 video you posted?

It seems intriguing but I need some ever-so slight nudging to get a better grip at what/where to look.

edit to add: looking for a nudge but not having it pointed out so I can still use my semi-clouded eyes.

edit on 10/22/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: To clarify request

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

The footage is from the videos Zorgon posted. The gentleman in the video goes over the details of the sightings if you havent gotten that far yet, i believe it was part 4 or 5. The 'UFO' in the footage starts almost in the middle of the screen, right along the bridge (the bright glowing object), it then releases another type of 'UFO' and shoots up in the sky. I would suggest using the fast forward, rewind a few times to get a good idea of the trajectory so you can see what is happening. I honestly dont know what this footage is. I really dont think it is CGI, i think it is actually an object there. Im not saying the footage is of an alien craft, but it is pretty compelling. I just wish we had the soundtrack and full footage..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Not sure if its been debunked yet, i'm looking up as much information as possible. I believe Free_Spirit knows a lot about this footage as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Excellent! That is what we need... dig up the files they used for filming this. I want to get all the details of that chunk of metal

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Zorgon,
thanks old buddy for this thread. I had not heard anything about this roswell debris they show in part 3, do you have any other information with the data/analysis of this debris? For crying out loud why has this information not been widely shown if it is indeed true? Would love more info on this. S&F man

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Doing some digging:
Dr Roger Leir who is the man seen in part 3 talking about the roswell debris:
Dr Leir Information
Dr. Roger Leir's Website "Alien Scalpel"
Hopefully we can dig up the actual data on this debris.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Found another video detailing the "roswell debris". Apparently it was given to Dr. Leir by a man named Jim Feuling (died from cancer in 2002). Jim had taken the object as collateral for a loan from a friend who had been stationed at roswell air base in 1947. Apparently this friend had "pocketed" this debris piece. This person claimed to have stolen the debris piece during the cleanup of the roswell crash site.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Im on it right now Z. Do you know where to find any of the other footage in the videos you posted? Throw in that Nellis Air Force Base (FLIR) UFO footage and you've got some pretty great evidence!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
[yvid]Here is the 'London Landing' footage inverted, and with some other effects -
[/yvid]

Originally posted by zorgon

Excellent! That is what we need... dig up the files they used for filming this. I want to get all the details of that chunk of metal

Some more info on that sighting, it was filmed Oct 20, 1995 near the Famous Tower in Dusseldorf, Germany. The witness is supposedly anonymous...According to Free_Spirit's description under the video I put on this thread, this is actually -->

Footage of a RC UFO Model and two chinese lanterns during an exhibition at a parking lot in Dusseldorf, Germany on October 20, 1995.
Im not sure if that is true, i sent Free_Spirit a U2U about the video.

ETA----Here is the 'London Landing' footage inverted, and with some other effects -
[/yvid][
edit on 22/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: added video

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join