It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 helicopters circle a large blue flashing object

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Washington DC

I dont know what to say, what you guys say?
But I do say LOOKS KOOL

*EDIT*...The dude that filmed this only has 3 videos on u-tube and there all the same
edit on 21-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Cool video!!

Looks like a large object, for sure. The idea of two helicopters circling it is very intriguing.

Can't wait to hear...balloons, swamp gas, kites, rc planes, or Chinese lanterns.

Because it doesn't look like any of them.

Awesome video!!

Pred...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Whoa. It appears to be a decent size despite the fact it was filmed from relatively far away. How big do you think that was in actuality? Does not appear to be small. Impressive to say the least.

Hopefully some other videos in the vicinity will surface to compare notes.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
U can see those are most deff heli's and you also can compare them to the size of the multi-pulsating object

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Predator0187.....

Looks like a large object, for sure

How do you know how big it is?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

That being said it is safe to say the object in question is at least twice the size of the helicopters then no? Unless the UFO was in the foreground thus giving the impression it is larger.

link   
reply to post by 5kinAndBone5

5kinAndBone5.....

It appears to be a decent size

How do you know how big it is?

it was filmed from relatively far away

How do you know the distance from which the "object" was filmed?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

link   
when was this videod?
i'm curious

+91 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why are you bugging me?

If the helicopters are circling the object it looks larger than the helicopters. Which would make it fairly large and not just an orb or something.

Now stop bugging me and give us some opinion from you.

Pred...

link   
guys, first off we cant judge the size of this just by the video, the object could be 50 feet closer than the helicopters....Trying to judge size, distance, and length by a Youtube video is damn near impossible...This video is very interesting, and it did look like those heli's were checking out that blue pulsating light. OP, where did you find this video?
edit on 21/10/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

link   
sketchy footage but I agree it is very interesting to say the least. Great vid can't say its aliens but strange for sure!

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Stop editing posts too dammit!! I'm on an iPad and it's hard to edit my posts.

The distance is the same answer as the size. Helicopters look far and if they are circling the object, then it in turn would be far.

Pred...

Make sure to pay attention to all my "if's" because they are big if's.
edit on 21-10-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Appeared over the river, hung around for about fifteen minutes moving back and forth over the horizon, five flashing bluish lights and then one red and one green light on the underside. disappeared suddenly, as if lights just turned off.

TheErikJ1321
2 hours ago 10/21/10 @ 7:45 - 8:00P

From U-tube and All quoted from U-Tube

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
One reason the object appears larger than the helos is because the blue lights appear to be spaced apart, at some angles of view, and that spacing gives the appearance that the object is larger....in other words, the grouping of blue strobing lights take up more space than the smaller looking set of helocopter lights that are visible...

Whether it really is large is hard to know since it so dark....

It is interesting... If it is some hobbycraft, then the pilot on the ground could be commiting a felony since there are aircraft near it and at night time.. big no no... It's illegal nationwide to fly hobby aircraft at night (or day) in any known traffic pattern areas of regular aircraft. I know because I have flown r/c airplanes for a very long time..

edit on 21-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am new here. I shall pay closer attention to how I phrase things

Does the object look small to you personally? Curious about your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe I'm lookin' at a different video to youse guys.. It's just another (police) chopper. Looks somewhat closer, the clues being the brightness, speed and different bokeh effects.

The only time it is significantly 'larger' is when it is very obviously out of focus. And if it is closer (and/or brighter) then of course the bokeh will also be larger.

I don't see what is unusual. Seems to be an awful lot of these being posted at the moment.

Sighs wearily.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is it stationary? In the video the guy says that its moving around but he's adjusting the focus a lot so its hard to tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope everyone keeps in mind how easy something like this --->
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6487fc68d2ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Can look like this up in the sky ---->
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afc480bcff81.jpg[/atsimg]

Also a link about the pics above, very interesting --> tanbao.tk...

It would be very easy to build something huge like that, fly it, get some attention, and 911 calls start coming in, then they send out the helis...It is Washington DC, i hope they protect the city and watch out for possible enemy invasions or atttacks...

I hope everyone understands why we explore every possibility here at ATS, its because crap like I posted above gets filmed by some unsuspecting person then 2 days later its posted here at ATS as the smoking gun of disclosure! (that did NOT happen in this thread, I am not directing that comment at the OP)
edit on 10/29/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed image links

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
From this video you can't tell if the helicopters are really circling the object even though the guy said they were, admittedly you would get a better sence of distance by being there, but on this video there is none.

Even so, the UFO is interesting. Which leaves either:

1) Its a real alien space craft.
2) Its a real USA military secret aircraft..
3) Its a special effect by using balloons or something.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
......looks like what was spotted in Virginia the other day to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join