It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I crazy ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is a true story, I have never told any one this
When I was about 12 to15 yrs old, I had this vision it was so far back I cant remember how old I was.

I'm in space with far off stars and a giant planet in front of me, its rusty with swirls. It's as if I'm standing on glass in space. I could see space all over me, I was scared. Then poof I'm in a round room with a round table in the center of this room. In this room there was a window all, all around. Then I can see a small child next to a tall man, I feel as if that child is me. I only see the back sides of them. The man is pointing to the large planet. And as i'm in visioning this... I feel as if he's showing me where he's from.

It feels like I had this vision before I was 12- 15 and It feels like it happnd to me.
I can see auras but unable to under stand them, is that all connected? Am I mind tripping ?

Thanx for reading, maybe you could help give me some incite...??

Mybad for spelling/grammer

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
sounds like a very lucid dream...but if you can read auras you have some sort of ability. did this only happen once?

edit: i definitely wouldnt say you're crazy at all...then again, who isn't?
edit on 21-10-2010 by dowhatyoufear3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It seems more of a memory, I cant read auras... I can only see the neon like lights on every thing and it gets anoying

This is the only one I have had, and that was12 to 15 years ago
edit on 21-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Crazy? No. Lucid dreamer.

No one is normal, no one is the same, everybody's crazy. I hate the word normal because there is no such thing. It was invented as something for us to strive for. But no one can achieve it because it's a fallacy.

Don't strive to be normal, be you.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
its funny that you wrote that because i had a girl friend who had a similar dream recurring every week.
one day i fell asleep in her house and we both had the same dream but this time it was a little different because
the people looked kinda creepy. that morning i woke up in a parking lot. after that night i never saw her again, she disappeared. i was 25 now im going 29

im getting goose bumps thinking of it

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i wouldn't worry about it son, it is just swamp gas. Nothing to see here move along now.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

your absolutely right if everyone was "NORMAL" everybody would be the same and that would be boring.

im half dolphin...LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

one day i fell asleep in her house and we both had the same dream but this time it was a little different because

Is that the dream?

I was awake and all that just hit me,,, I was like wtf

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyzzz

your just mad cuz I believe in swamp-gas, balloons, paratroopers and venus

edit on 21-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Pffft I got all the animals in me, from a lion to a sloth.

Could you imagine if everyone was the same? Ahhh, that would be so boring.

I can't help but think of brand names, all those people wearing Ed hardy.

I always hated seeing someone with the same shirt, I always felt like a loser.

That's what the media is trying to do, make us all fit into this small box and like what others like. I don't want to be them, I want to be me!!

Pred...

edit on 22-10-2010 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join