It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The Tea Party: Go Screw Yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think you don't truely appreciate the situation you are in. Republican,democrat, makes no difference. Don't you see the game is rigged? The fix is in and you don't know it. But now you do and awareness=protection. Focus on the real issue. Right now. You want groups? I'll give you two. The Lords & Ladies and the serfs. The middle class is no more. Most of you reading this will be serfs. Very few of you close enough to the anal sphinctor of an member of the elite will be some what of a member of the Court. Maybe you'll be the royal ass washer or a freaking jester. A freak to amuse the elite as they dine.So get off all the political party shyte and wake up. This is just a deversion, this voting thing. To keep your head down, to keep you distracted. Don't be distracted. Look up.and don't let them get away with it.reply to post by Misoir

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by Alora
The collective cries of "DOOM!" were strangely silent when Bush was signing stimuluses. Hm. Weird.

Don't bet on that. I know a lot of people were raising hell when Bush started with the big money give-away. I guess they thought Obama would turn things around. Instead, he just kept it up and gave even more money away.

In accordance with the advice of basically every recognized economist in the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

To me it seemed like the Tea Party was formed and ready to start yelling at the Obama administration the moment Obama had his first box unpacked in the White House. I still wonder "weren't you the same ones defending the Bush administration??"

Either you are very young or have no memory.

Grass-roots conservatives opposed many of the Bush administration's policies. The weren't called "tea party" until Obama proposed bailing out deadbeat homeowners who wouldn't face their obligations and Rick Santelli (CNBC) called for a "Tea Party" protest.

Same people, same cause, new caption.

When you can address facts, perhaps THEN you will be able to debate tea party politics intelligently. Don't try to start now.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This was a very great post by a guy who use to belong to the TPM in the very beginning before he says it was hijacked by the GOP and Big Business. Apparently big business told the GOP either they manipulate the movement or they will cut off funds thus ending the GOP once and for all, so they did as big business said.

Wow! You've got MSNBC and YouTube as authority! Who can argue with such arbiters of fact and truth?

First, there is no such thing as a "Tea Party." The Tea Party Movement was, and is, a powerful conservative political force critical of the GOP as well as the Democrats.

Most of those most afraid have tried in vain to discredit the TPM by calling it "hijacked" by whatever political voice they fear the most. That attack has itself been discredited by anyone paying attention.

Sure, the GOP would like tea party movement support, but even some conservative Democrats are sounding the same alarms that the movement has been calling for all along.

ANY entrenched politician should fear the voice and votes of a populace fed up with a government that refuses to listen to them, spends to preserve its own existence instead of the general welfare, and refuses to accept that a public where 3 in 5 depend on government sustenance and only 2 in 5 actually pay federal income taxes to support them, DOES NOT serve their needs or the general welfare of the country as a whole.

Blindly reciting the petulant falsehoods of those about to be pushed out of the way, GOP and Dem alike, betrays either a lack of perception or a poorly-disguised bias FOR those who want to continue a stupid and failing policy of tax and spend.

Deny ignorance!

jw

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

The collective cries of "DOOM!" were strangely silent when Bush was signing stimuluses. Hm. Weird.

...Except the Tea Party movement formed under Bush, and voiced against Bush and his advisers? ...

Not to mention the single largest out pouring of letters, faxes, e-mails and phone calls occurred during Bush's tenure.. to which both parties gave the entire country the shaft, committed Treason, and bailed out the banks.

Pull your head from your partisan arse and open your eyes to the real world my friend..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
...Except the Tea Party movement formed under Bush, and voiced against Bush and his advisers?

The tea parties were formed as a campaign movement for Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul on the eve of the elections. They were not formed following the passing of the Patriot act, they were not formed following the declaration of war against Iraq, they were not formed after Reagans spending spree when he nearly tripled the debt or following the financial crises of 2006. As for the many marches of some 5000 or so libertarians against Bush? This was done as a show during the general elections to further promote the Ron Paul campaign.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
I think you don't truely appreciate the situation you are in. Republican,democrat, makes no difference. Don't you see the game is rigged? The fix is in and you don't know it. But now you do and awareness=protection. Focus on the real issue. Right now. You want groups? I'll give you two. The Lords & Ladies and the serfs. The middle class is no more. Most of you reading this will be serfs. Very few of you close enough to the anal sphinctor of an member of the elite will be some what of a member of the Court. Maybe you'll be the royal ass washer or a freaking jester. A freak to amuse the elite as they dine.So get off all the political party shyte and wake up. This is just a deversion, this voting thing. To keep your head down, to keep you distracted. Don't be distracted. Look up.and don't let them get away with it.reply to post by Misoir

This right here. Thank you sir, madaam, someone who truly recognizes what a screw job this entire modernized caste system is comprised of.

+10

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

From rancorous miscreants in the balcony

[2nd line]

A VIGOROUS APPLAUSE!

@Alora

To me, the Tea Party began under the tyrannic and fascist policies of Boy George (Bush II ). He was plundering neighbors to fund soldiers and weapons or war without ever gaining the requirement of a 2/3rd majority required for a Declaration of War (just like daddy Bush).

You're probably a little young to remember the boisterous rancor against Bush II. Sure, much of it was drown in a sea of partisan bs, but you can bet I was there. You can bet that the core of the original TP was there before the Gingrichs stole TPness.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Tea Party = Republican

Inaccurate.

Tea Party = invented whole cloth by Faux News as a publicity stunt.

Republican = purchased by Faux News, lock, stock, and barrel.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

So if I supported per se Social Democrat/Social Liberal policies I'm stupid? Completely discrediting anything someone says before they say it, that is not very nice of you.

I'm really getting sick and tired of you anti-government people who look down on everyone else and believe you are somehow the most enlightened and intelligent people because you supposedly 'left the heard'. Such snobbish behavior anywhere outside of ATS would probably get you a black eye and missing teeth. You are not better than me and I am not better than you, so stop calling everyone with different opinions 'stupid' and telling them to 'deny ignorance', what makes you think you are neither of them??

I have linked sources where are your sources to back up your claims? I didn't see any links!!

edit on 10/22/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think everything we as a public are arguing about, taking sides of a political party is all by design. Every time we turn around, there is some new debate, or topic that gets everyone involved stark raving mad. Thomas Jefferson once wrote, " the only way for a Republic to be ruled is by creating chaos." (Don't ask me where I read that, quite frankly I don't remember but it ingrained into my memory) And thats exactly what this Government has done. Regardless of political party, and all of you I'm sure would agree that they are all corrupt, have created chaos the likes of which we have never seen before in this country.
I just hope its not to late.....but if it is, I for one will embrace chaos! Good luck, and good hunting!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
TEA PARTY = DOOM!
2nd.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

That's little melodramatic don't you think? LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
man people really have no memory.

lets set one thing straight here. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE TEA PARTY WAS HIJACKED, THEN YOU HAVE NO MEMORY OF IT AT ITS BEGINNING.

the tea party was begun as a libertarian movement. it is now a gop circus. i was one of those fed up with the right, and when the tea party emerged, touting ron paul as its hero, i really saw hope. needless to say in the days of sarah palin, glenn beck, and christine o'donnell that hope has evaporated.

the method the gop used is called 'jumping to the front of the bandwagon'. they saw the tea party as a threat, and marginalized it using the media during the 08 elections, going so far as to exclude ron paul from the debates. after their failure in the race, and realizing the strength of this movement, they cleverly sneaked their way in by associating themselves with the movement, and essentially became the movement, thus negating the original principles and threat.
edit on 22-10-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
You know, after all the drama with this party and the republicans, I see it all too clear now.
The people running this entire system want chaos.
From both sides.
They want exactly what is happening in France.
They will take away something in order to save money and create "Fiscal Stability"...
Something BIG.
Something that costs alot of money.

And then:
When this election takes place two things will happen, in a nutshell.
The GOP will be elected and then the system will crash, again.
[prediction]People will blame the GOP and chaos will ensue.
There will be no end to the violence.

Then after all the riots, protests and looting, the American public will scream at the gov't to so something.
Violence is the easiest way to control a situation.
The gov't will step in with a 'plan' and people will accept it as "No other choice".[/prediction]

Plain as day.
These elections will start a fire.

Off topic, but have you ever read Empire by Orson Scott Card? It's about rich and influential groups causing a civil war between the parties. It's a bit out there, but it's at least an interesting read. Definite fantasy/fiction.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Actually you're wrong. Most in the tea party are disgusted with republicans. Even more so with marx....I mean democrats. You should note the number of big gummint republicans we've already tossed. More to follow. If you don't want to associate with the movement, then don't. After all, it's a free country, or it will be soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Go screw yourself. I don't like being verbally assaulted without debate.

admin edit: I mistook this for an insult directed at the OP, after re-reading it I realize it's a response about the topic.

edit on 10-22-2010 by Springer because: Remove "Manners tag"

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here you have a founding member of the TPM telling you everything that's wrong with it now, and what do we see from the ATS membership? A bunch of partisan hacks screaming it's all the "lefties" fault? Blame Obama, yeah yeah we get it, that was the plan from day one wasn't it?

The only TPM events you hear about now are the ones that Faux News and the GOP puppet masters on Wall Street have sanctioned. They will do anything, perpetrate any lie to get their candidate elected (read: Huckabee, Romney, or Palin). This will ensure the money train never stops, America is a cash cow for them and this will keep it so.

If you want to read how hypocritical the GOP is regarding the TPM, read this interview with Ohio governor candidate John Kasich, a Lehman's Brothers executive now running for governor in the one state that will likely decide the next presidential election:

John Kasich, Lehman Brothers populist!

The GOP veteran lectured me about the Tea Party's anti-elitism, and I pointed to his investment banking history...

Yet another example of a GOP elitist and Wall Street exec trying to shed his skin and ride the TPM to office.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Califemme

What did you not like about it? Please elaborate.

:Go screw yourself.

I don't like being verbally assaulted without a debate. Does that answer your question?

That was very mature.

How was I 'verbally assaulting' you?? I did nothing to offend you unless you don't like what was in the OP which was quite obviously not directed at you as an individual. I think you have some growing up to do before posting again.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The Tea Party as we see it was created in jan 2009 as a TAX protest against the various "stimulus" programs.. it was an off shoot to various tax protest that were around since 2007, they'd organize under various names, until the MSM started calling them "tea party" because of one specific protest in DC.

They were not formed following the passing of the Patriot act, they were not formed following the declaration of war against Iraq

The irony! OH the Irony!!!!

Both of those things were passed by Liberal Dems.

Hilarious.

This was done as a show during the general elections to further promote the Ron Paul campaign.

Ohhhhh right.... because soooo many Ron Paul supporters just loved Bush..

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join