It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran joins talks and Petraeus briefing on Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

quote]Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by neo96

Do you believe everything you are told by the TV?

I sure don't. I have no reason to. Perpetual war is the modus operandi of the military industrial complex. Do you really think all these little bitty nations that rely on our economy are as big a threat to us as the folks in charge of the country (who also happen to be the same folks who profit from war) will have you believe via their media propaganda machine?

If we are not being invaded, we shouldn't even be talking about war. "War is racket", as 2 time Medal of Honor recipient Maj Gen Smedley Butler would say. Not much changes.

Do you believe everything you are told by the TV? I sure don't. I have no reason to

americans were being killed with the aid of iran(thats what the tv said)............but wait you dont believe everything you are told on tv.....you have no reason to.........and then you went and asked soldiers if that what was indeed happening and you came to the conclusion that those guys didnt know what they were talking about because some idiot box say it was true when they told you it was true.

and man you dont own me you want to stick around feel free but that doesnt mean i have to respond anylonger
edit on 19-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess you think you refuted at least one of my points, you didn't, you did reveal a little of what goes on in your head, under the invective, you're just a little confused and angry, a bit of reading and travel might help with the confusion, the anger, that just needs some true introspection.

I'm off to bed so don't wait around for my reply to your reply to this

edit on 19-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

were done here because your opinion of me has nothing to do with this thread.

another weak argumentative tactic and run off...........:meh

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Feel free to ignore me. I am among the more moderate, and easy going members on this forum. If you find trouble with discourse with me, you will find it extremely difficult in the future.

Your lack of ability to discuss things in matters of fact has created this fail you call "a thread".

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Thepreye

were done here because your opinion of me has nothing to do with this thread.

another weak argumentative tactic and run off...........:meh

I would recommend that you find another forum.. You seem to not want to discuss things with anyone with a viewpoint counter to yours. Telling people to be quiet or you will ignore them amounts to trolling.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

my ability to discuss...........this thread is hilarious..............things didnt go your way and get throwing a temper tantrum...............and you like many other posters tonite just love to go personal and take your potshots.............

like i said so many times in this thread...........the topic of me has no place in this thread..myself is not up for the topic of debate...........the title of the thread is...

oh and now your telling me what to do thats rich..........

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think you made everyone forget what the discussion was about.

Care to restart it, make a post regarding the discussion, and what you have summed up after 3 pages of back and forth.

What is the discussion about?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

well it sure wasnt about pro iranian iraqis such as al sadr and his militia nor was it about the chinese troops

nor as with about karzai or his suspected drug ties.............it wasnt about imperialism it wasnt about the cia.........and it wasnt about peoples perceptions of me..........

it was about americans lives being killed by the iranian aid and now iran has a seat of the table so they can manipulate the afghani government so they can get their share of the natural resources and the iranian goal of running an oil pipeline to pakistan.............simple fact iran has no place at the afghani talks

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

it was about americans lives being killed by the iranian aid

Provide the evidence for the above please.

I will provide evidence that Pakistan is supporting the Taliban, and fighting a proxy war against the US, why do you think the US is bombing the sh1t out of Pakistan? Why isn't the US bombing the sh1t out of Iran?

Taliban 'receives direct support from Pakistan'

III. PAKISTAN'S SUPPORT OF THE TALIBAN (HRW)

Afghan Strikes by Taliban Get Pakistan Help, U.S. Aides Say (NYTimes)

Your turn.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

related links:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.rferl.org...

articles.latimes.com...

www.wired.com...

www.aina.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

blogs.abcnews.com...

infidelsarecool.com...

afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com...

www.earthtimes.org...

these must all be main stream lies...........paetrus must be lying mccrysteal must be lying the thousands of iraqi and afhganistan soldiers and veterans are all lying...........you wanted proof well there it is...............and of course you will dismiss it all..................you want more? i have more

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

more lies i guess

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So which is it, Iran or Pakistan, or both?

Why is Pakistan being bombed but not Iran?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

both

because the left and obama are wussies

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by neo96

So which is it, Iran or Pakistan, or both?

Why is Pakistan being bombed but not Iran?

Oh brother ooz, People post all kinds of crap day in and day out about Iran [Which never does anything wrong] is on the verge of an attack any second by the ZIONIST American/Jew conspiracy crowd. Now ask yourself how would it look if the US did?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

it would look like the us wanted iranian oil

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by oozyism

both

because the left and obama are wussies

So Obama is a wussie but he continues attacking a nuclear armed Pakistan and not a non-nuclear armed nation of Iran.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

dont you know man us foreign policy is nothing but political anymore.

everything is political in this country and if obama had his choices he'd be dropping qu'rans in pakistan not bombs.

he'd be dropping teachings of marxism and mao teachings in pakistan if he could
he'd be dropping the good reverand rights teachings there as well..
he'd be dropping ipods fill with his "greatest speech hits"

iran is nuclear last time i checked you think they dont have any russian or chinese or north korean nukes in their "secret" underground bases.............come on man................wake up and smell the sunshine!

you know what i think you cant ever bring yourself to say anything negative about them

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't get your point, you said Iran is not being bombed because Obama is a wussie, but Pakistan is being bombed even though we all know Pakistan has a nuclear bomb.

If Iran has a nuclear bomb then why won't anyone say it? Not even America, the great enemy of Iran won't say Iran has nukes.

I seriously don't get it

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

the point is easy to understand.......................POLITICS

obama cant turn tail and run like a coward he wants to oh trust me he wants to in a bad way he doesnt agree with whats going on...................................if he ran like the coward he is the masses here in america would turn on him in a heartbeat..............this is what your missing............he wants to stay in office and he wants the power that was given to him by the people...........now if he did that and stopped everything that would be the end of his presidency and he knows it............and the left knows it..........he isnt as stupid as id like to thinks he is.....so he appeases the right in this country and those leftists what few there are who think we do need to finish what was started..............iran isnt being bombed because of like i said obamas and the lefts cowardice and pakistan is being bombed for the simple fact pakistan has worked with us in the past nothing going in pakistan hasnt totally been without its entire blessing for the simple fact it is those religious zealots that are a bigger threat than we are so they let someone else do the dirty work and then pick up the pieces afterwards.
edit on 20-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join