It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Aliens landed, and asked for three? Who would you send?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Onet Wosix

All I can say in answer to that is who not to send. I would not send anyone from political, military or religious professions. Probably the best or humanity would be represented by a grade school teacher, a merchant ship captain and a business person. Names? You want names? Can't comply but I can say that the kind of person is of more importance that his/her stature.

I really feel strongly about the three groups I would leave out. All of those types are dangerous as they are trained to think in terms of "things we want to have" instead what we should "give".

tt
edit on 20-10-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Aww you got me all set up for my own version of that Torchwood story, Children of Earth, where these huge nasty violent aliens called the 456 start taking over children as a form of communication and then request 12 to keep, I think it was, only to return 20 years later and want 1/4 of all the children on earth, I think it was, and it turned out they were using them for getting high, because "The chemicals.... The chemicals are... goooood..." as they plugged them into their bodies...

Sorry for spoilers, it's over a week out now and thats as far as protocol requests.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'd probably pick:

Dalailama
Nelson Mandela
Michio Kaku

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
They have probably already randomly abducted people from the planet. If this is the case they are not interested in being politicaly correct and earth friendly on our terms. I think there is alot going on we don't know about or acknowledge publically. There is just too much BS, the reality is we just don't know what is really happening.
I think it would all go badly, like everything else that happens on this planet. Three real people with no hidden adgendas other than to know the truth about the aliens, if that can even be surmised correctly.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
David Beckam, Ozzy Ozborne and Denzel Washington...
That'll teach 'em to fly by this way.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Me, my husband and my daughter.

Me to offer the vision, my husband to offer the free energy tech, and my daughter to repreent the best humanity has to offer.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I would choose Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. But only if they take them to their home world for study and observation.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkventures
Myself,

Woody Allen,

and,

RIchard Simmons.

4th place:

Boris Johnson. (*Uk politician)

woody allen

yup, he would be a good choice
just watched sleeper again recently. genius