It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas Retracts Apology To Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow.

This is AWESOME! Good for her, standing up for what she truly believes, no matter how controversial.

What does she have to lose now? lol

Do you think she's going to receive a huge ass kicking in the press like last time?

Do you think she deserves one?

edit on 19-10-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good for her.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
Good for her.

+1

For a woman of ninety she has bigger cajones than all the msm combined.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Building the framework of a country off of a religion and making "jewish only roads" is incredibly intolerant. Did you know arabs from NW africa, Saudia Arabia, and other middle eastern countries helped jews escape the nazis is WWII? If muslims hate jews so much you think they would have sat back and enjoyed...but noone reports that.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Giovannetti44

Very true! Cyrus the Great (King of Persia), promoted human rights and allowed the Jews to return to Israel in 539 B.C.E.

Helen Thomas is one sassy little lady!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Is MOXNEWS a real site...is this a real story.
Any other source on this?

Another source
content.usatoday.com...

edit on Tue Oct 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Real... Fake... either way she needs to go crawl back into her bell tower.

She has a right to her opinion but as a member of the media, she should make an attempt to keep her private views from spilling into her work, where objectivity is paramount.

...not since the days of Quasimodo have so many people uttered the phrase - that poor woman...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

as a member of the media, she should make an attempt to keep her private views from spilling into her work, where objectivity is paramount.

Why... no one else does! I bet you don't bat an eyelid when the MSM is pushing the Zionist agenda... which is nearly every day of the week.

IRM

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Helen Thomas = Win.

(There is no second Line)

-Edrick

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Xcathdra

as a member of the media, she should make an attempt to keep her private views from spilling into her work, where objectivity is paramount.

Why... no one else does! I bet you don't bat an eyelid when the MSM is pushing the Zionist agenda... which is nearly every day of the week.

IRM

Naw.. I prefer to get my information from paranoid anti government people who are busy jumping on the band wagon of zionist agenda hate while running their own agenda based on ignorance, apathy and a I don't care attitude. I mean why get brainwashed by zionist regime propaganda MSM when we can get brainwashed from the anti zionist regime propaganda.

But hey.. why split hairs when both sides run the same plays.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Took the words right out of my mouth. This woman is what America needs more of.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
"She has a right to her opinion but as a member of the media, she should make an attempt to keep her private views from spilling into her work, where objectivity is paramount."

Objectivity in the media? You're kidding, right? Just like those clowns on Fox who have made a career on being anything but objective. Of course, those cowardly asshats on Fox (and all the other controlled media outlets) who support the Zionist agenda with their misguided opinions get rewarded for their efforts, while those who criticize it get the pink slip. Is this your idea of fair and objective?

Nice to see Ms. Thomas finally coming to her senses and retracting the apology.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

the original story was aired on CNN.

Moxnews is a channel on Youtube this guy records just about every news channel and uploads the clips uneditted daily.

reply to post by Giovannetti44

The Arabs didn't hate the jews until after WW2 when the Jews tried to steal palestine
edit on 10/24/2010 by Mercenary2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

and successfully did so

join