It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need the Mashiach NOW!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have come to a conclusion we need the Mashiach and we need him soon. Here is some straight forward answers I have found online that we could do together bring the Mashiach in to the light. What do you guys think of the Jewish Mashiach concept in Judaism? I would like to see the Mashiach come to life.

The HUMAN Jewish Messiah will accomplish the following prophecies - ALL of them with no "second coming"' * The Sanhedrin will be re-established (Isaiah 1:26) * Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4) * The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:17) * He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via King Solomon (1 Chron. 22:8-10) * The Moshiach will be a man of this world, an observant Jew with "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2) *****In other words - this must all be accomplished in a human lifetime***** * Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4) * Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9) * He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10) * All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12) * Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8) * There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8) * All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19) * The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11) * He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7) * Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13-53:5) * The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23) * The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55) * Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9) * The Temple will be rebuilt (Ezekiel 40) resuming many of the suspended mitzvot * He will then perfect the entire world to serve God together (Zephaniah 3:9) * Jews will know the Torah without Study (Jeremiah 31:33) * He will give you all the desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4) * He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 36:29-30, Isaiah 11:6-9).

Source

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Where did you come up with the Mashiach is human?

There is one coming that is a false messiah. He will appear to do all of the above but will show true colors within
a short period of time.

The real Mashiach is coming but he is not human and he will set all things straight.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From the looks of it! I picture the future promised one as a convert to Judaism. I don't know how they would fin out how he's related to David and Solomon. But he would be connected to the gentiles some how. More then just a leader.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

The Jewish bible states the Messiah will be human. How can you say their will be a false Messiah or that the Messiah is not human?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The whole world will worship him huh?

Thanks but no thanks. IMO worshipping anything is a sign of psychological instability, not what the world needs.

Just to elaborate slightly on my opinion, I think most prophetic religious babble should be taken metaphorically, not as a literal prediction that a person will appear and solve the worlds problems. I'm also not in favour of religious babble that says only card holders of said religion will receive the benefits of X BS.

Now if we're talking metaphorically, then I would be in favour of people of all faiths and no faiths uniting in an effort to solve the worlds problems, without any worshipping and shoulder patting. Count me in for that

edit on 18-10-2010 by March of the Fire Ants because: to elaborate and diffuse potential offence

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Not worship him. But honor him. God is the one to worship. The Messiah is just the leader.
Read the links I'm going to provide.
Messiah
Messiah 2
Messiah wiki

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Maybe you're right. How can we tell the future Messiah is a descended from King David and King Solomon?
Jesus was not a descended of King Solomon and he never fulfilled the concept of the Mashiach.
genealogy

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More information if anyone is interested.
Jewish end time?
Link to wikipedia

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
An answer from an email I sent a rabbi!

Shalom. It's a good question. What I have heard is that there will be prophets at the time - such as Elijah - and they will make it clear who he is and his lineage - along with the lineage of everyone else. There will be no doubt that he is the Mashiach. The exact details are not clear, but what is clear is that he will come and we should await each day that he comes, as we say in the 13 Principles of the Jewish Faith. I hope this is helpful and and thank you for reminding me to be in a state of awaiting the coming of "Mashiach ben David".

This is pretty cool and I believe we should make this happen. Elijah is cool!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Maybe you're right. How can we tell the future Messiah is a descended from King David and King Solomon?
Jesus was not a descended of King Solomon and he never fulfilled the concept of the Mashiach.
genealogy

LOL wuuuuuuuuuuut??

Jesus's first cousin was John the Baptist, who's father was Zachariah..

a direct descendant of Solomon and David.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Really now? I don't see it in the Christian Bible and Jesus never fulfilled the prophecies.
You need to be more serious here. Let me ask you. Was Jesus born of a virgin? If so then he can not be the Messiah.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Reading material for you!
Luke
Proves my point.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Jesus fulfilled every single prophecy for His first coming. Which coincidentally perfectly fulfilled the first 3 feasts. The 4th feast was completed at Pentecost, and the 3 fall feasts will be fulfilled at His 2nd coming.

It's quite fine if you don't believe and reject Him, He's said in numerous places that most people will.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

His prophecies or the prophecies for the Messiah? Jesus didn't fulfill the prophecies to be the Messiah. As in my first post. Did Jesus fulfill any of those?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Read Daniel chapter 9. Gabriel tells Daniel that from the issue of the decree to rebuild Jerusalem and her walls, the Moshiach would come in exactly 69 weeks of years, but would be cutoff, "killed", but not for his sins. (Ours)

Jesus Christ rode into Jerusalem on a donkey the exact day as Gabriel said and was hailed as king. If you want to claim Jesus was not the Messiah, you have a problem. The 69th week of years from the degree being issued ended 1970 or so years ago.

If Jesus Crist was not the Moshiach.. there never will be one.

Isaiah 53 is a perfect prophetic chapter on Jesus, and Psalm 22 was written prophetically by Christ as he hung on the cross.
edit on 20-10-2010 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You need to understand the Bible better.
Daniel Chapter 9

A look at the text and timeline of Daniel 9 and how it is understood by Jews and how it is often presented by missionaries in an attempt to mislead Jews and influence them to convert to Christianity.

If you don't see anyone riding on a donkey can be a Messiah then you have a problem.

source

Christianity claims that Isaiah chapter 53 refers to Jesus, as the "suffering servant." In actuality, Isaiah 53 directly follows the theme of chapter 52, describing the exile and redemption of the Jewish people. The prophecies are written in the singular form because the Jews ("Israel") are regarded as one unit. Throughout Jewish scripture, Israel is repeatedly called, in the singular, the "Servant of God" (see Isaiah 43:8). In fact, Isaiah states no less than 11 times in the chapters prior to 53 that the Servant of God is Israel. When read correctly, Isaiah 53 clearly [and ironically] refers to the Jewish people being "bruised, crushed and as sheep brought to slaughter" at the hands of the nations of the world. These descriptions are used throughout Jewish scripture to graphically describe the suffering of the Jewish people (see Psalm 44). Isaiah 53 concludes that when the Jewish people are redeemed, the nations will recognize and accept responsibility for the inordinate suffering and death of the Jews.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This article brought tears to my eyes.
Beautiful
Please share this article with everyone you know!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Are you really sure you want one to appear? Read my thread and think about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All things considered I think your God is very upset.

edit on 23-10-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

What are you hinting at here? That Jesus is the answer and that everyone else is wrong? Judaism is the truth and soon the Messiah will come! I promise you! I have defeated all the Christians responses to my beliefs. Jesus cannot and his followers cannot hold a candle to the True Messiah.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
More understanding of Issiah 53 and how it doesn't relate to Jesus.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
As well even more understanding on Issiah and Issiah 53.
Part 1
part 2
part 3

Christians you're wrong on God and the ideals of Judaism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join