It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Selling your soul on Ebay !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Soul for Sale

found the above when looking at some nut trying to see petrified wood / pine cones as an exhibit of alien activity on earth,

what do you guys make of this, do any of you know his story

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the person who will buy this scam.
Jesus people are sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Hmmm, sounds like an absolutely awesome way of taking money from a, let me put this delicately, complete and utter moron as what you're selling them is nothing but thin air.

*Nope, you can't sell your soul me thinks*

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

when i was an undergrad the athiest club had an annual soul auction for charity. not so nutty.

link   

This is terrible, but desperate times call for desperate measures

not untrue...

link   
I´ll sell the afterlife-vacuum device that captures the soul upon leaving the body.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

i like how the guy identifies himself as a non-smoker and non-drinker as if it raises the value of his soul. hahahahahaa.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow this guy is a nut job and anyone considering sending this guy anymore than his own 2 cents is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I´ll sell the afterlife-vacuum device that captures the soul upon leaving the body.

SOLD I'l have 2

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thats ridiculous!
I remember a court tv show where someone (a crazy collector) blamed another one for betraying, because he wanted to buy his soul... packed into a box...

Thats pretty obvious! But the people who fall to this scam are much more dumb stupid as anyone else!
I feel a kind of sad when i see something like this...
Aslong there are such rednecks outthere we won´t se a huge (r)evolution or development in humanity!
Makes me wonder how much intelligent spirits are around here and how much crappy idiots are outthere!
outch!
edit on 17-10-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If the Ayatollah can't have it. No one can!

Saw the petrified pine cone thread earlier. It was pretty special...

On topic, I'm surprised ebay allowed this garbage on their site. As it is clearly fraud simple as that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its been done many times...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.co.uk...=en&source=hp&biw=1362&bih=518&q=soul+sold+on+ebay&rlz=1R2ACAW_enGB400&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=44a0937d445c4bde

although ebay often remove the auctions

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
yeah i have seen some dodgy crap on ebay but this did give me a giggle, i will give you a signed paper giving you my sole, who do you present it to if you want to take it early, or if you feel you have not got access to the sole in question lol

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thats funny I had to add that to my watch list to see if this guy really gets the 2 grand!!! I think I may start a new business being a soul repo man, kinda like a bounty hunter. Wow some people are just amazing.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whoever falls for this is none too bright. Really, what do you get, an empty jar? On another note, it reminds me of a novel where somebody buys a suit on e-bay or some other auction site. The suit has a ghost attached to it. The novel is Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill (Stephen King's son).

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I sold my soul for a bag of Fritos, a six pack of Miller high life and the company of a divorced and psychotic woman who was known around the neighborhood as "the cat lady".

All in all I'm kind of wishing I'd have had access to Ebay back then... Might have gotten a better going price.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is sad beyond words; It transcends all that should be right and good in this world.

My soul mourns.

That's about all I can say about that.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well at first people probably said that prostitution was dumb, not that it's not. I wonder if you could do the same with your soul, one hour for 50$ what do you think.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

r people really bidding on this?

omg...
omg
omg
omg
speechless!!

maybe some people have more money than sense?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I sold my soul for a bag of Fritos, a six pack of Miller high life and the company of a divorced and psychotic woman who was known around the neighborhood as "the cat lady".

All in all I'm kind of wishing I'd have had access to Ebay back then... Might have gotten a better going price.

~Heff

Laugh WAY out loud!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join