It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is holding back the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There is a solution which will be acceptable to all parties. I would like to propose this solution here as there are many who have read a lot about the subject, feel free to post any objections but try to be constructive to make this a sound theory.

Basically what humanity needs is a program to introduce RFID chips. The person to be chipped (let's call them "the chippees") will receive certain benefits, these will be byproducts of the RFID system which non-chippees will not receive. I will list these as the system is revealed.

The RFID system must be fullproof so no one can abuse it. This is why a chippee must allow their DNA fingerprint to be taken and have it linked to the chip. In order to prevent anyone from forging the chip (that is to mislead everyone by replacing a fake RFID chip somewhere in the future) the parent's and other family members' DNA must also be taken for cross reference and checking. In the near future it will become possible to make a complete genetic makeup of a person, after some time it will be possible to "extrapolate" someone's DNA or genetic makeup and accurately determine wether or not a person's RFID is falsified. The data of one individual will be contained in a single database. This must be a single database on a yet to be determined location, if it were multiple databases or locations where the data is stored there might be a chance of deliberately changing copied data compared to the original.

In IVF this would mean that by taking 1 male and 1 female cell, scanning it's DNA, a computer would be able to predict the growth of the human being when fertilized. In order words, a couple would be able see their child before it is grown. Taking a leap into the future, the personality could also be predicted and parent's will be able to read a story of their future child. This is just one of many benefits future chippees could receive.

Other benefits would be to never have to fill in any forms as these will all become automated. It would simply be a matter of browsing your virtual file on a tablet (which would be completely seperated, "ipv6" or maybe it's successor), bank accounts, locations of family and friends, all kinds of everyday things. Cars will become fully automated, all linked using GPS and databases, the car could drive the dad to the office (imagine skipping traffic because of videoconferencing), the kids to school and mothers could just use the car when it's not in use. The dad at the office could at any time establish a link to his kids in the car (or at school) or with his wife to check up on them via webcams in the car or on the tablet (yes, remotely taking over your wife's tablet, switching on the webcam and ofcourse letting her know you're watching her, I'm sure many out there would welcome something as simple like this as a prenub).

The judicial system would also change as locations of suspects could be known, thus eliminating suspects. The chip would store data of your location and if a crime would be commited it would just be a matter of checking the database who did it. The first chippees would not have to worry and this eliminitates a lot of possible suspects.

At some point more than half of the population would be chippees, then at some time there would only be a handfull left who would refuse to be chipped. Meanwhile entire family lines would have become known, all stored in this database except for those few without chips. But by then science would have enough information to "extrapolate" those without a chip making them irrelevant to "the cause" and those people would be in the system as well (just without their free will).

Taking yet another leap into the future to illustrate a benefit to the chippees, the RFID chip would become an implant (let's call the first folks who would choose that the "implantees") which would record all activity of an individual and store it. Now suppose there are 3 implantees, person A would tell something to person C about what person B said about subject 345, this person C could simply ask "the system" whether or not B indeed said anything on subject 345 and if so could read B's exact wordings, if there is still doubt what B meant it would be possible to contact B to ask if A is correct about what B said on subject 345. This could all be crosschecked by referencing the central, uncorrupted database. This would eventually eliminate assumptions.

I'm pretty sure this is an accurate prediction however if you believe you can point out any flaws please feel free. The human error in this is not a flaw ofcourse, there are bound to be failures while implementing this system but that is to be expected and so calculated in the implementation.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Basically what humanity needs is a program to introduce RFID chips. The person to be chipped (let's call them "the chippees") will receive certain benefits, these will be byproducts of the RFID system which non-chippees will not receive.

Chippees could also be incentivised with material payoffs such as payed for mortgages, vehicles and vacations.

Chippees would enjoy a better lifestyle and would not have to work, all that would be required is a pledge of loyalty to the chip masters.

New parents could offer up thier new borns to be chipped at birth in exchange for promises of higher education for thier children. The content of the education to be delivered would be left to the discretion of the chip masters, instead of the parents.
edit on 17-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They are already in power, it's not like they are missing anything, they are just waiting until it will be a sure thing for them.

IMHO.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
if you believe you can point out any flaws please feel free.

Thanks. One problem I have is that, as far as I'm aware, I'm just this sentient organism that has arbitrarily appeared on a large rock orbiting a star. I'm happy to make my own way through this conundrum and make of it what I can. As things currently stand however I'm not especially inclined to be a character in someone else's computer game.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It seems to me that you're either playing advocate, or else you are fanciful about (this) technology to the point where you overlook the entire potential for human exploitation which government chipping presents. Please look behind the facade of government and see who really wants you chipped, and for what purposes. Then I recommend watching a Youtube clip on egg-laying factories to see a realistic analogy of what your life might become afterwards!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
they have to wait till 21/12/2012 when the 3rd age/new world is ushered in then thats when we see them let loose, jeez has no one been paying attention lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
Revelation 13:17

If you take the mark or the chip you are doomed to hell.
The chip serves the same purpose as a mark.

I'd rather die first.
Count me out.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A perfect world - no crime, no affairs, no fun.
I too am unsure of the OP's intent.
If you believe this pie in the sky stuff then you have a lot of learning to do on human nature and manufactured control of the masses.
Stalin would've loved this post.
I am a human being, complete in every way, No person can add anything to me of value. Our creator is wise to only make one of each of us.
I pray you learn to appreciate that uniqueness, in others and in yourself.
It is our sole claim to divinity.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The NWO is like a giant demon,,,

if you don't give it any energy, it will go away. Stop buying into the old systems and start buying into the new system.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Must it be chips? There seems to be evidence for it, but still. Possibly this goal was very reachable twenty years ago, and covertly. Think Nanotech. The ever punctual, but unfortunately late Michael Crichton wrote about these possibilities and others nearly a decade ago. If Moore's Law is anything to go by, you may already be chipped, with all the inherent physical and mental possibilities a hive of self-replicating nano "drones" bring to the table.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
The NWO is like a giant demon,,,

if you don't give it any energy, it will go away.

I don't think it will go away I think it will just move to China.

Stop buying into the old systems and start buying into the new system.

You might be right.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
First off..
There are too many people in this world.
Also the NWO wants to use the earth as a place of beauty thus they will not destroy it's environment.
For population control to work, some must die off..
Honestly, for the NWO to happen soon, THE PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT IT. That is why they laugh at you and I...
We don't want to give up our freedoms but they will trick us into this..[if it were to happen]
Of course there will be rebels and so on...However, for now, and for the next 20 years..Unless this world is full of idiots..the NWO is a pipe dream.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
stop thinking subcutaneous chips..look up smart dust.
you could inhale all the nano tech the overlords have in store for us.
there's many ways to infect humans - thru the floridation of the water supply-
the food supply- "medicine" and vaccinations ..
with clever media programming many will gladly become augmented..
be smarter-make your life easier-save time- be more secure-
be all you can be .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

what makes you think there are too many people in the world?

new topics

top topics

join