It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 New Very Similar Sitings One In San Antonio Texas &The Other From the Outback!! 10-16-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So I found these vids...I dont think these are repost

I cant wait to hear what yall think before I chime in and get FFlamed...

Enjoy

San Antonio

www.youtube.com...

On October-16-2010 two UFOs were observed and filmed over San Antonio,Tx...It was a clear day no cloud's in sight... First sighting occurred As i was skywatching facing South...I notice a flash high in altitued that seemed to be spinning.So I quickly grabbed my camcorder and began filming this object.When zooming in,I was surprised to see this unknown when it appear to change shape.....As i began to zoom in you can clearly see this was no aircraft.This silver object seemed to be morphing krazy....!!.....
Second sighting happend As i was sky-watching,looking South i notice a large glowing object traveling S/W.This object did not seem to be an aircraft.So i grabbed my camcorder for a closer observation,and began filming this unknown object.When zooming in this unknown object appear to be glowing.This object was clearly no aircraft or weather-balloon.As you can see on the video this object seems to be spinning.While i was filming unknown began to glow extremely bright.It did not seem to reflect the sun's ray's,It seemed to be glowing...These unknown objects were clearly no aircraft or weather-balloon's/satellite's in my opinion..

Minto Australia

www.youtube.com...

SPHERE UFO ON THE TOP OF MY FRIEND HOUSE , I GAVE HIM A SPY WATCH AS A GIFT HE WAS TESTING IT . WITH SAME SPY WATCH I DID COUGHT A SPHERE UFO TOO.
edit on 17-10-2010 by antibren because: Descriptions

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

The first video is kinda interesting. I can't really make anything out it's pretty pixellated. He says it's a glowing orb but I don't see that. No glow or lights just a silvery something a little too far out of shot.

The second video, well, can you tell me where you see it? I started watching it but I don't want to watch 8+ minutes of a solitary shot of some guy's neighbor's house with barely understandable English.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So is it just the uploading to Youtube that ruins every single video ever recorded of an alleged UFO? The Australia vid said "HD Blah Blah..." so I clicked it thinking that perhaps we might at least see something clearly, whether it was a chinese lantern or a bird or whatever.

As for the Australian vid: The energy around the cloud he keeps mentioning looks eerily like the "energy" around the clouds to the left. Mothership perhaps?

Not that I am an unbeliever generally, but holy crap, can't someone somewhere get a video that's more than a dot in the sky?!?!?

OK, after I posted this I went and watched the SA vid...Sorry for being a slacker like that, but hey...its the internets after all. The SA vid was interesting, and whether it was a weather balloon or what not it was somewhat clear, and certainly was worth the look
Thanks for the post.
edit on 17-10-2010 by blamethegreys because: cause I am a slacker.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

The first video is kinda interesting. I can't really make anything out it's pretty pixellated. He says it's a glowing orb but I don't see that. No glow or lights just a silvery something a little too far out of shot.

The second video, well, can you tell me where you see it? I started watching it but I don't want to watch 8+ minutes of a solitary shot of some guy's neighbor's house with barely understandable English.

About the Glow im sure it was more something observed

...thats what I thought but at around 1:20 I think??? but it does show him breaking it down later in the vid...he isnt a expert but he trys to cover as many bases as possible...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
rc balloons parashooting with flare...?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
So is it just the uploading to Youtube that ruins every single video ever recorded of an alleged UFO? The Australia vid said "HD Blah Blah..." so I clicked it thinking that perhaps we might at least see something clearly, whether it was a chinese lantern or a bird or whatever.

As for the Australian vid: The energy around the cloud he keeps mentioning looks eerily like the "energy" around the clouds to the left. Mothership perhaps?

Not that I am an unbeliever generally, but holy crap, can't someone somewhere get a video that's more than a dot in the sky?!?!?

First Vid Seems to be more than a dot in the sky...

but yeah...
I know what ya mean

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The San Antonio vid looks like a uncontrolled re-entry. Wonder if anyone one heard a crash or found any thing that might be wreckage of some kind. The second vid does not have the object in frame long enough for me to get any idea about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
And then there this.

Some of these I have never seen before .

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
more lights coming in from north london
posted 16th but says 17th

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It seems to me to be a epidemic...
hopefully a epidemic of rational thoughts that come along with it...
they seems to be coming out more and more....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

This might be reaching for it... but towards the end of this video, the three lights form a triangle. It might be just me but I'm seeing a striking similarity of the shape and angles of the triangles from this footage and that of El Paso and Manhattan's night footage. Could be a coincidence, but who's to say?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren

yeah?
an epidemic world wide hoax?

edit on 17-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

yeah?

could be but I lean towards no

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

sorry, i joke alot for the ufo critics
but yeah, also think it isnt

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
...i think its unlikely that was a ufo in the san antonio video - because - if it was, there would have been a flock of jets around it due to the military bases (as in more than one)... i dont know for absolute sure (like, i've never seen it myself) but i suspect those bases have all kinds of really cool toys that watch everything in the skies...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the first video was posted in another thread, it acts like a inflatable, with shiny silver on it reflecting in the sun, the second i had a quick glimpse, and again it is just 'things' in the sky that could be anything.

the problem i have with all these sightings recently is they are all either explainable or just lights/things in the sky that can be explained away by the first to link it to something simular.

if this is somehow aliens making contact i am very very disappointed, you'd think they would do a better job than this, at least get close enough so we can actually make out what is being seen, and not keep disguising as perfectly normal explainable things.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
an epidemic, huh? an epidemic of sketchy blurry videos? the sa and austrailia videos, i couldn't even watch. they're balloons. the england video, probably airplanes. i can understand shaky videos, can't remember the last time i went for a drive or walk and decided to carry a tripod. but, if you're in a car, and see something that you think is worth filming, then it' also worth following. back before cell phone cameras, i once followed a light for almost an hour before i finally got to an angle where i could tell it was an airplane. if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6

yeah?

Worldwide epidemic ignorance and stupidity and massive lack of identification skills.

CaseCloser

top topics

join