It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Play the 'Find the Cut Core Columns' Game! (From Rare 9/11 Photos)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

They will tell you that that column was cut and removed in order to safely alow the dog better access to the rubble pile.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
if they were cut like the pictures show then i doubt the towers would have lasted as long as they did after the plains hit it was defanetly some sort of explosions, an i herd a couple days before 9/11 the towers were empty for some sort of inspection or something like that can anyone confirm that or is that just a load of c**p

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Therefore, how and why was this steel column cut by iron workers while a search and rescue operation was still in progress? Common sense leads one to believe that this column was not cut by iron workers, since they probably had not even arrived on the scene to perform their work.
could they of had to cut some for safty in some places before the rescue'ers were able to get in some parts just a thout

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Originally posted by exponent

But, he's arguing against your claim, that it wouldn't be and that it would require tons of explosives. That's the point. Are you surprised that he doesn't believe in what you believe in?

Seriously I can't understand the logic here, you seem to be arguing that he believes what he believes and that he's arguing against what he doesn't believe. What's wrong with that?

You have completely missed the point here, which is thus........

1). OS believers tell us that it would have taken hundreds of tons of explosives to drop the towers....yes?..

2). They also enforce the aspect that 33 cubic metres of grade A kerosene was plenty enough to do the job.

So what is it to be?, hundreds of tons of high explosives or 33 cubic metres of aviation fuel this is your argument not ours?.

I`ll break it down some more... If explosives were used (which I, like 96% of the people posting here also think, that they were) it would have taken hundreds of tons therefore admitting that these towers were nowhere near as flimsy as you stress them to be, whilst expressing your reasoning that 33 cubic metres of Jet fuel would do the job no problem whatsoever, therefore it is you guys that fail the logic side of this aspect, not us.

But anyway`s let`s not derail this thread, I noticed you have not commented on the pictures I posted showing none conformal signs of cuts, your views on these please?.

Structural damage, fire damage, dead load of building above impact area etc etc it not one thing its loads of other things have to be taken into account maybe if some of you guys worked in construction your comments would be worthwhile

edit on 21-10-2010 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
, an i herd a couple days before 9/11 the towers were empty for some sort of inspection or something like that can anyone confirm that or is that just a load of c**p

It is a load of crap, there was no shutdown, the towers were not empty, just another lie from a damn fool conspiracy site!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
True, you and I both know what caused the core columns to be cut, but the posse hanging out in your threads aren't gonna hear it. Like those who claim the steel were cut by the workers clearing the grounds. Cause they climbed up 50 feet on unstable debris to cut those top steel beams at a 45° angle.. please.. plus those workers wouldnt cut at that angle because it would take longer, as its not the quickest path through it.

Thank you TRUE. Great work.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

You should try and be less committal next time Dave, because you are not even remotely close.

I'll give you all a clue:

The date of that pic. And no, I will not say what it is, unless one of you proves to be a real digger and finds it. If you do, post it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I am having fun!

Then your game was a waste of everyone's time on both sides of the debate to begin with becuase you didn't say the "smoking gun" evidence you were referring to had anything to do with when the photo was taken. You said there was something within the photo itself that we needed to locate and circle in red, so you just sent both sides on a wild goose chase. The photo was obviously taken after the towers had collapsed and there is nothing in this photo that cannot be explained as being the result of the mechanical forces of the collapse itself.

The most obvious answer would be any time on or after Sept 12. This would be the first full day that the air had cleared and work crews were searching for survivors (I.E. police officers McLoughlin and Jimeno).

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Therefore, how and why was this steel column cut by iron workers while a search and rescue operation was still in progress? Common sense leads one to believe that this column was not cut by iron workers, since they probably had not even arrived on the scene to perform their work.

Not even close. They had equipment to cut the wreckage from day one since almost immediately after the collapse, work crews were combing the wreckage looking for survivors and once located they would expend every effort in digging them out immediately. Look up NYPA police officers McLoughlin and Jimeno and you'll see this yourself. Jimino was rescued the very evening of Sept 11 and McLoughlin was rescued the night after.

Besides, the dogs were used for more than locating survivors. They were also used to find and recover bodies from the wreckage too, and they were finding THOSE for weeks.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OllyP

They will tell you that that column was cut and removed in order to safely alow the dog better access to the rubble pile.

Of course, what the conspiracy truthers don't want people to know is that the "they" in this case will be NYPA police officers McLoughlin and Jimeno, who certainly didn't complain that the wreckage had to be cut away and removed for them to be rescued out of the rubble pile.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
yep, they would cut at an angle to keep from dying under a snapping column...and they would not fall, pulled over by a line. the bottom cut completed after it fell two cranes working with one swinging a man basket and torch rig the other tied with a ckoker to the top of the column, i bet. for the initial make- safe. someone should have pics of the cranes working, i saw that one pic with the crane spreader hooks dogged off

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it was because a very clever set of devious structural engineers did the calculations and determined that it would only take the severing of certain key core columns in the WTC buildings

I also believe that it was an inside job but you have to know that there were no central "core" thingies as many believed. Sure there were elevator shafts but those where just that. The buildings were entirely supported by the exo-skeletal thick steel plates. The steel didn't melt as is commonly believed and argued against but it heated almost to the point of plasticity causing an increasingly uneven load distribution between these really hot sections and other sections that remained cool. This imbalance finally resulted in fractures. It is they which sounded like explosions.

That's my opinion.... I do think Cheney and buds stopped the airplanes being intercepted as they could easily have been. No body is gonna tell me that an airliner can fly hundreds of miles over densely populated areas, with the occasional AFB, in the flight path and that it can't be easily intercepted. Thats BS. There, I think, was the complicity. WT7 of course was different.

tt

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What you need are photos that show angled cuts on the steel columns that can be
verified as taken before workers began dismantling (with torches). A photo taken while
the rescue effort was still underway...that would be damning evidence.

I have looked but can't find any photos like this...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

gotta say I'm shocked to be starring a post by thedman!

nice job on the video - think that grey slag in the video makes it more likely the 45 degree cut was made by the engineers/technicians than by thermite. Although thermite leaves molten iron, I won't count a picture as evidence of foul play unless it provides a "without doubt" scenario.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

The cut columns were shown in a few websites, they were cut on 45 degree angles with melted steel running down the sides. Just like when they "pull a building". They put shape charges one going down and 6'-8' above that another one pointing up. They then put a kicker charge behind the beam so as soon as the two shape charges go off the kicker charge blows the beam out of the way so the top part of the beam falls. Like you said all these pictures show are the tops of that floors columns.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
True, you and I both know what caused the core columns to be cut, but the posse hanging out in your threads aren't gonna hear it. Like those who claim the steel were cut by the workers clearing the grounds. Cause they climbed up 50 feet on unstable debris to cut those top steel beams at a 45° angle.. please.. plus those workers wouldnt cut at that angle because it would take longer, as its not the quickest path through it.

Thank you TRUE. Great work.

Yeah, right, they "climbed" up. Of course:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df9db6a9be34.jpg[/atsimg]

It would be one thing if you conspiracy people actually had questions or concerns, but when you have to resort to making crap off the tops of your heads to keep your conspiracy stories alive, it give the rest of us that much more reason why we shouldn't take you people seriously. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"Not even close. They had equipment to cut the wreckage from day one since almost immediately after the collapse, work crews were combing the wreckage looking for survivors and once located they would expend every effort in digging them out immediately. Look up NYPA police officers McLoughlin and Jimeno and you'll see this yourself. Jimino was rescued the very evening of Sept 11 and McLoughlin was rescued the night after."

Since you seem to be quite the expert here and know it all, who exactly was rescued where that column above the dog was cut? Also, I can understand cutting the steel which is down low to attempt to free and pull out any survivors from the rubble, but why would you cut the steel so high and risk it having it fall on the rubble pile below, when there are survivors underneath? Sorry for making sense.

Since I'm not even close, please enlighten me.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
"They will tell you that that column was cut and removed in order to safely alow the dog better access to the rubble pile."

Since that column is higher than the dog, how is it interfering with the dog's access?

"Of course, what the conspiracy truthers don't want people to know is that the "they" in this case will be NYPA police officers McLoughlin and Jimeno, who certainly didn't complain that the wreckage had to be cut away and removed for them to be rescued out of the rubble pile."

Are you saying that the large cut steel column above where the dog is rummaging around is where these two officers were rescued? If not, who was rescued at that location? And if somebody was rescued there, why are there no rescue workers at that location? Are they taking a coffee break? Sorry for all the questions, but you do seem to be the self-appointed expert on this matter.

Just for the record, I notice three steel columns which appear to have been cut in the photo with the dog. If this was an actual rescue operation, why were these three columns cut and the remainder of the debris in the pile left untouched? Where are the rescue workers? Where is the heavy equipment?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

From clothing worn in pictures can tell it was latter in the cleanup/recovery stage

FDNY men wearing brown overalls which were issued to men on the scene to prevent damage to expensive
bunker pants (which go for about grand apiece). FDNY was there to recover remains of the their lost men -
343 had died at the WTC

Can see scenes of the cleanup/recovery here

www.stevespak.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Since you seem to be quite the expert here and know it all, who exactly was rescued where that column above the dog was cut? Also, I can understand cutting the steel which is down low to attempt to free and pull out any survivors from the rubble, but why would you cut the steel so high and risk it having it fall on the rubble pile below, when there are survivors underneath? Sorry for making sense.

Since I'm not even close, please enlighten me.

Dogs were being used to find cadavers just as much as they were used to locate survivors, so I doubt that anyone was rescued from that location alive. If this is the case then you will never see the photo of the person they dug up from that location.

Also, they didn't let the steel fall down after they cut it away. They had heavy equipment and a number of heavy cranes there specifically to lift the wreckage from the site.-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5f02a9c3912.jpg[/atsimg]

FYI I am by no means an expert. The fact is, I've been chatting with many, many, MANY conspiracy theorists before you, so it's simply the case I'm answering questions I've answered before. It's how I know all your own conspiracy theories better than you do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join