It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Play the 'Find the Cut Core Columns' Game! (From Rare 9/11 Photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but for me it wouldn't have taken all the thousands of people the debunkers claim to orchestrate 9/11 fraud. Nope, not at all. When it comes to the WTC building failures, it goes without saying that something is amiss. We know those buildings should never have come down. Not one, not two, but THREE times the "cavemen" got lucky on 9/11. WTC2, then 1, then 7 came down on that day- redefining precedent- after all, no steel frame building, especially of THESE magnitudes, had EVER collapsed before because of fire.

So if it wasn't fire, then what was it? Structural failure. But not because fire had melted and weakened the steel. Nope, nope and nope. In my mind, it was because a very clever set of devious structural engineers did the calculations and determined that it would only take the severing of certain key core columns in the WTC buildings to cause a mass overload and subsequent structural failure. The holes in the buildings with the planes was a nice coverup attempt- cinematic and bizarre even- but not just enough to fool the observant.

So with that said, how about let's play a fun little game of "FIND THE CUT CORE COLUMNS," shall we? I have tracked down a rather uncommon set of photos, not widely known. Some of you may have seen these, but I venture that most of you will have not. If you have, great. I think they are rare. But that is not the debate here. Who cares how rare they are? FIND THE CUT CORE COLUMNS. We know there were 47 of them in each tower.

So here is how we will proceed. I have about 20 photos. I feel they tell a very important story. I will post them one at a time, and I will not post the next one until someone takes the photo, and draws arrows pointing to or circles what they feel are the visible cut core columns, and then reposts them in this thread. It's not that hard, and anyone with the basic of photo editors can do this.
Come on! It will be fun. And at the end, when all 20 photos are up, we will have established a pretty good case I feel to back the theory that it only took severing SOME of the core columns to cause total structural failure of the buildings.

It didn't have to be pretty for the guilty. It didn't have to be expensive, or that complicated. It just had to be effective. So without further ado, here is your first photo:

See? It's not so hard, when you have the right photos.

And btw, I award stars, for each and every decent attempt!
edit on Sun Oct 17th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Just like Photo Hunt! This one jumped out at me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45802e7c7c15.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

DING! We have a winner! Star awarded! Thank you. But, umm, you kinda missed a few...

And since it's my game, only I get to say when I am satisfied that ALL columns have been found in a picture before I post the next one.
Nothing personal, you understand.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
DING! We have a winner! Star awarded! Thank you. But, umm, you kinda missed a few...

You realise that core column segments were only 36ft long right? That what is highlighted is a break due to weld failure?

Nevermind, I've seen you post endless times and you will just put your fingers in your ears and tell yourself you're correct. Enjoy your pointless game that will throw even more doubt onto your proposed failure mechanism. Can't blame nanothermite if the cuts are perpendicular can you?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
You realise that core column segments were only 36ft long right? That what is highlighted is a break due to weld failure?

Hmm, now let's see. If I was a structural engineer, and I needed to sever a steel column at its weakest point, where do you suppose I would locate my thermite- or whatever it was I was going to use? At the weld points maybe? Nah, that would be the smart thing to do. I have to remember that the guilty are stupid.

Just hush and let me play my game, darnit, I was having fun until you showed up.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hmm, now let's see. If I was a structural engineer, and I needed to sever a steel column at its weakest point, where do you suppose I would locate my thermite- or whatever it was I was going to use? At the weld points maybe? Nah, that would be the smart thing to do. I have to remember that the guilty are stupid.

Well half the time they apparently do insanely stupid things like making obvious cuts in columns that laymen can identify

Seriously though, the weld points are typically stronger, and they would also be much harder to target, being as they are part of the floors typically. Just wanted to preempt any "aha 100% proof" moments!

Just hush and let me play my game, darnit, I was having fun until you showed up.

Go for it, you might actually find some genuine anomalies in the search.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Ahh, but wait. If the weld points were stronger, then why would the columns fail at those points? Yer not makin sense! :shk:

But ok, I'll shut the game down and hang on to these rare photos I found. Not a problem. No one wants to play. Boo hoo.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hi, TrueAmerican.

Could this be the kind you want?

Obvious 45* cuts, made in controled demolitions :

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...
3 photos down.

old.911digitalarchive.org...
2 or 3 of them.

I did see a big ~ 2' x 3' column on a truck with nice BIG 45* cuts,
but it is not there anymore. . . Wonder why ???. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys, but for me it wouldn't have taken all the thousands of people the debunkers claim to orchestrate 9/11 fraud. Nope, not at all. When it comes to the WTC building failures, it goes without saying that something is amiss. We know those buildings should never have come down. Not one, not two, but THREE times the "cavemen" got lucky on 9/11. WTC2, then 1, then 7 came down on that day- redefining precedent- after all, no steel frame building, especially of THESE magnitudes, had EVER collapsed before because of fire.

Under lined and bold above you forgot the twin towers were also hit by planes,building 7 had structral damge to it and also fires!!! The other steel framed building fires YOU compare them to had NO repeat NO planes involved
NO major structural damed caused BEFORE the fires.

Compare apples with apples please!

Seems you forgot that from your statement above!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

all of these images look like cuts made by cutting torches. I suspect that they were done by the clean-up crew to cut larger parts of metal into smaller sizes for easier transport. if thermite was used, those pieces would look much more melted.

keep looking.

edit: upon better inspection your last image actually shows a firefighter with an oxy-acetaline torch, cutting debris.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Gabo- because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So with that said, how about let's play a fun little game of "FIND THE CUT CORE COLUMNS," shall we? I have tracked down a rather uncommon set of photos, not widely known. Some of you may have seen these, but I venture that most of you will have not. If you have, great. I think they are rare. But that is not the debate here. Who cares how rare they are? FIND THE CUT CORE COLUMNS. We know there were 47 of them in each tower.

Cool! Let me see if I can find any cut columns...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df9db6a9be34.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2766dd22c48.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af5b5494b131.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da15aae3583b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86f00c67e186.jpg[/atsimg]

The columns were cut by the crews clearing out the wteckage from ground zero, dude. Many of them were the steel workers who built the thing to begin with, so claiming that they would be walking around the site not recognizing all this blatant sabotage is preposterous, particularly when they'd be the most qualified to know what the columns should look like.

So the question is, did those damned fool conspiracy web sites you go to for all your information even tell you that work crews were taking the steel with torches?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Last picture above ^^^

See the 45 degree cut with black slag?
Thats a thermite deconstruction cut.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

No , it's not . that is a cut from a cutting torch . Feel free to prove me wrong .

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ahh, but wait. If the weld points were stronger, then why would the columns fail at those points? Yer not makin sense! :shk:

Steel isn't just defined by one number, 'strength'. When you weld two bits of steel together, if the weld breaks first then you have made a bad weld. It can however harden the steel somewhat, making it more resistant to compression but more likely to fracture.

It's a complex topic, welding takes a long time to perfect, but while it would not be surprising to see a fracture at a weld plane, it's not something you'd want to target for controlled demolition.

But ok, I'll shut the game down and hang on to these rare photos I found. Not a problem. No one wants to play.

Hey as far as I am concerned you should continue, I said it earlier

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
Last picture above ^^^

So in other words, there were all these steel workers cutting steel and taking the thing apart with torches all over the place, so when we see a photo of steel that was obviously cut the same way you're claiming, well yeah, all those other columns were cut by torch, but becuase the steelworkers weren't standing next to this beam when this photo was taken it means THIS one was thermite and all those firemen milling around are all as stupid as a bag of hammers and aren't seeing what you're seeing?

This isn't research, dude. It's trying to shove these "thermite" stories into the mic through any nook and cranny you can find in order to keep them alive.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You will never see a vertical support column mitre cut and welded. The load force would be on the weld rather than the steel. Support columns are butt connected, either by bolting together or welding.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
You will never see a vertical support column mitre cut and welded. The load force would be on the weld rather than the steel. Support columns are butt connected, either by bolting together or welding.

I'm not sure I am suggesting what you think I am. You can tell that the initial column highlighted is cut at 90, and so would be butt welded together with FP welds. As far as I know all core columns that were built up were butt welded.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

Thermite????

Ever hear of Thernal lance aka "burning bar" - pipe filled with iron/aluminium rods. Pure O2 pumped into pipe
It is "lit" with a torch to bring metal rods up to ignition temperature

Burns at 7000 F

en.wikipedia.org...

Produces lot of slag .....

Video of iron worker cutting column with burning bar

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Plasma cutter cut that beam not thermite.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thread derailed by the usual pack of wolves before we even got past the first picture or first page! Yup, I'm onto something.

And that was just one of like 20 pics... Maybe if I post the second one my door will be busted down?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join