It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
could someone watch this vid an imbed if new
www.youtube.com...
i cant watch it for some reason

xploder

Here you go:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Actually they don't all disappear at once, in the video free_spirit posted on the first page you can see that three of them fade out, then one is left still lit up. The flare thing seems like a good explanation at this point. Still could turn out to be something else though.
edit on 16-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If these were night skydivers then where did they land??
Usually it would be onto a highly visible field with flood litghting that would be visable for miles.
Infact you would expect the reporter to notice.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As for Sky Diving with flares, here are a few good videos.
Video 1

Video 2

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the objects appeared to be losing altitude? Cause no skydiver in the world can fight gravity. I can seeflares burning out, but the objects would have to be falling as they made manuevers, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i still think all these sightings are rc balloons filled with swamp gas
and these seem to have jet-packs on them

edit on 16-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Looks like sky divers to me.

edit on 10/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

My husband was Airborne for many years and did many shows for the public in addition to military duties. I had him review the vids and he said there's no way that's skydivers. Of course, that's just his opinion but as he is the one with with the experience ...... just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

thanks aggie man
is it new?
my internet is playing up atm

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeesFar

Originally posted by Phage
Looks like sky divers to me.

edit on 10/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

My husband was Airborne for many years and did many shows for the public in addition to military duties. I had him review the vids and he said there's no way that's skydivers. Of course, that's just his opinion but as he is the one with with the experience ...... just sayin'.

airborn rangers HOOOOAA.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The problem i have with the whole flare theory is this.

Once the skydivers, if thats what they are stop or slow down. The flares would still have trails as the material inside them burned up. The flares wouldnt stop burning with a trail just because the skydivers slowed down.

Unless theres some way you can control the flare to become a ball after its been a stream. Im no flare expert so does anyone know.
edit on 16-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

You mean like this? They are descending.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Aggie Man

thanks aggie man
is it new?
my internet is playing up atm

xploder

It is the same footage from my OP video. Plus some additional footage from NY and Brazil.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yup not even close . What the video shows is reentry into the atmosphere at first. Unmistakable. Then they hover. Then they do maneuvers. Then they disappear.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey guys, there is an Airshow in El Paso today. The videos being shown are sky divers and the other video was jets practicing and you can even hear the jets in the background while the guy is freaking out.

www.amigoairsho.org...

Performers:

USAF Thunderbirds

US Army Golden Knight Parachute Team

...and others.

This is debunked.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereAreWe

Those are excellent videos, but how do they affect what is in OP's video? There is no comparison to the original video posted, other than the first few seconds of the jump. There is no check-up in the streaming effect of the flares, unlike the OP's video, where the lights stop streaming sparks and become solid balls of light. I just cannot see how these two things could be mistaken one for the other. The flares do not stand still and then move into patterns, they are obviously flares. The OP's video does not contain an identifiable substance or happening.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

They DO NOT HOVER. The only "appear" to hover, because the black background gives you no reference to movement. They are falling slow... they are a parachute team practicing for the airshow the next day.
edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Awesome find.

So good, you got someone (me) posting. I usually lurk.

I do hope we hear more on this witnessed sighting.

Be it something we want to hear, or not so. But the more information the better. The fact that all we have heared to debunk this is night jupers with flares is interesting. Though, this is still rather new.

What would be cool, would be something similar, on the other side of the globe.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

In the short periods of time that the video is actually in focus (using autofocus is a bad idea), tails are visible when the jumpers are under canopy.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, that is definitely the US Army Golden Knight Parachute Team practicing for the Amigo Airsho

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

yeah its that new balloon isnt it...the ones that fall with a trail behind them...then split into 3...then stop...hover and move in unison...

come on man think before you speak

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join