It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

science the nsa dont want you to study

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
if any of this sounds interesting at all, please u2u me, we have a lot to talk about

one thing that i personally would love to have help investigating is why certain individuals, including myself are interupted in research, or the attmept to build a generator that runs on nothing but magnetics mainly by the NSA. after reading through the dulce papers, i just wanted to know if using magnetics on such a scale really was possible. i mean, they claim that the lights themselves ran on magnetics and not electricity at all,.this interested me, and every attempt to pool together ingenuitive thinkers to achieve this goal is flogged, or removed. i want this looked into because it would mean an alternative energy source that can be used in space, or places that dont have the geothermal energy, fossil fuels, or even sunlight.

if this comment is removed, either by me, staff, or some other means, it will just show that the government really really really doesnt want this power harnessed. think about it. (skeptics can pretend that there are no aliens there, although theyve been here just as long as we have) but think about it, there are all the accounts of everything running on magnetism down there. if they were to reveal such a revolutionary technology it would bury fossil fuels( no pun intended) and they would lose a massive amount of money. yes they could make money from the designs, or machines themselves, but if they master this technology while we slirp up as much oil as we can, they can use this as a way to "save" humanity when we are almost out of oil, they would be treated as gods. out of the woodworks they will reveal these unbelievable inventions, and could use this as the biggest bargaining chip that has ever been conceived, as the other choice would be chaos. this is a genius idea, if not despicable, and cold, but they would make money the whole time they suck up the oil, getting more and more the more wells dry up

im tired of national security being so fragile that one 27 year old inventor trying to create a generator that not only is self sustaining, isnt dangerous in the slightest when compared to nuclear power, or even gasoline. now i may be too bold to assume that i could be the inventor of this generator, especially when my fresearch went missing from my house, but its the fact that nobody will, that that research in particular seems forbidden. did i really hit the nail on the head, and the us doesnt want an alternative power source yet, or is it just a coincidence that several people i know dropped their research all at once, and just seemed way too spooked. this website is designed to help get to the bottom of conspiracies, so i got one for you

i want any engineer/inventor to attempt to build (or even explain how one would be built) a generator that runs on lodestone/rare earth magnets. this is a call to tinkerers everywhere, because i will promise that if you research enough, you will have a visit from an escalade and a couple suits. second, if it IS possible to build one, it might show that tales from dulce have their roots in truth, and that magnetism could be the most efficient energy source, and that has just been sitting in front of our noses for generations

this will be posted on several dulce threads, as i am desperate now. i have a few helpers, they just refuse to talk about this project anywhere but in person, most likely due to my friends and their sexy cars. the main line is that we need help. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by desperation

posting that sort of information on a public site such as this would be unwise
i understand your want to understand or build
but remember what you are up against here

good luck

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You do realize that magnetic energy can create fission, right? This is why the tech is considered dangerous.

Search Chicago Bridge and Iron - Yin Yang project - mid to late 80's.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you talking about "Electro Magnetic Propulsion?"

If so, I think you're not the first to think of the possibilities.

For decades, the only means of space travel have been rocket engines that run off of chemical propulsion. Now, at the beginning of the 21st century, aerospace engineers are devising innovative ways to take us to the stars, including light propulsion, nuclear-fusion propulsion and antimatter propulsion. A new type of spacecraft that lacks any propellant is also being proposed. This type of spacecraft, which would be jolted through space by electromagnets, could take us farther than any of these other methods.

I apologize if you meant something different.

Have you thought of going to a venture capitalist? If it's good they will back it. I know one of the principals in a venture capital company in CA that funded Yahoo when they first launched. Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

yes, i know that posting this is risky, but frankly im tired of not being able to get it out there to the public. id rather disappear as a martyr then not be able to do something for people when it could change the way we use our limited resources on this planet for the better

and yes, magnetic forces are used in fission, but not if you arent tying to create fission. YOU on the other hand know that they use magnets in conventional gasoline powered generator too, right? and they claim those arent very dangerous at all. but with lodestones, there would be no fission, they are just magnets, granted they are very powerful magnets, but thats all they are. what i dont see is why it steps on toes in the united states government. i dont even want to know, i just want to be able to build it. it just seems that if magnetics can make fission, they should be able to be used in a generator like this with ease, but why havnt they? we can use magnetics to make a train go faster than the speed of sound, but need gasoline to turn the to work in a simple power generator? i dont buy it, and it only fuels my passion

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

your looking solution end of this problem
look at the problem at the moment
all economys are based on shipping and fuel
infrastructure and influence
free energy is in competing with energy monopolys
if you can learn enough you will succeed because its acually very easy
many times people have made things and many times
people have paid dearly
i think hybrid was as far as they were willing to go 10 years ago
in the next short while major advancements will be released
but only when the monopoly is ready
that this will become public

just look at how long hybrid tech took to be accepted

xploder

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Are you talking about something like this?

Free Energy Generator

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by desperation
i want any engineer/inventor to attempt to build (or even explain how one would be built) a generator that runs on lodestone/rare earth magnets. this is a call to tinkerers everywhere, because i will promise that if you research enough, you will have a visit from an escalade and a couple suits. second, if it IS possible to build one, it might show that tales from dulce have their roots in truth, and that magnetism could be the most efficient energy source, and that has just been sitting in front of our noses for generations
Youtube is full of such devices. Here's one that the inventor said he plans to sell for $5000 for 24kw or you can build your own for less than $100 according to the youtube video description:

Self Running Magnetic Generator = Free Energy

Personally I wouldn't pay 5 cents for either one.

What you apparently haven't figured out yet, is you will use up more energy re-magnetizing the magnets than the energy you extracted from the magnets. So I wouldn't give them 5 cents for either version unless an independent lab verified their results (or the NASA scientists who verify free energy devices).

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
great thread desperation, good on ya but ull probaly end up in in a heap of truble an u said your papers went mising thats probaly just a warning, i say go for it

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
i appreciate the comments, but not quite what i was looking for. kind of odd the government would shun this guy when they could easily improve on the design. now, it literally looks just like i wanted mine to, but the difference is that i would want to use lodestones. lodestones with the right crystalin structure are permanently magnetized (some claim lightning strikes on already magnetized magnetite produces these, and you dont need to remagnetize them. its why it is more concievable than electromagnets. his design still runs on electricity however. because his generator runs on the same energy it produces, means it still needs fuel. my ambition is to just use magnets to move the electrons through the copper coil. this would mean they most likely cant be fashioned as they are in conventional generators inside the coil, but rather given limited mobility outside of it (circling the coil, along the length of the coil to produce the same effect) figuring out how to do this without power seems the difficult part. the only thing i could come up with would be other magnetic forces. and for the future, i wouldnt sell it for fice cents, i would donate it to who needs it most, not who can pay for electricity, untill it can be used freely by humaity as a whole. some dont want money, some want change
edit on 16-10-2010 by desperation because: oops

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Old one, that. Magna-tech and Magna-coaster appeared to have been 'debunked' years ago

They may have even been legit, but if they were stonewalled, they could never get it on the market, right?
I never trust people selling 'how to do it' plans-if it was that easy, why don't they build & sell the machines themselves? Why do people like Pantone & Stan Meyer freely publish their plans (after being thrown in jail)?
Is it maybe that they actually work?
Let's face it, the government knows everything, they know which ideas work, & which ones don't.
When someone gets too close to the truth, or makes a bold enterprising move, they stamp on it, fakers they leave alone (or even encourage) to aid the disinfo effort. It's all really quite transparent

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You will know when you have stumbled onto the right methods or if someone you know has when they develop spots on the skin and Cancer after foolishly going to various Power companies and the Government trying to get it to be used.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Best of luck to you in your endeavor! I've always believed that corporate greed has kept this world in the shackles of oil use...seems I'm not alone in that belief!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It is possible. Tesla did it. Anyone who discovers the secret to zero point energy will have only one option to get it into the public domain.

They will have to open source the secret to it and depend upon manufacturing and selling the devices. If anyone develops it and attempts to keep the technology secret they will not live to profit from it.

There are a couple of guys that are doing that. I hope they survive.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes, best of luck, Desperation. I think you are a rare individual, but don't be in too much of a hurry to be a martyr.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by desperation
Youtube is full of such devices. Here's one that the inventor said he plans to sell for $5000 for 24kw or you can build your own for less than $100 according to the youtube video description:

Self Running Magnetic Generator = Free Energy

Personally I wouldn't pay 5 cents for either one.

What you apparently haven't figured out yet, is you will use up more energy re-magnetizing the magnets than the energy you extracted from the magnets. So I wouldn't give them 5 cents for either version unless an independent lab verified their results (or the NASA scientists who verify free energy devices).

Neither would I.

People for some reason think that magnetism is the key to free energy, though I don't think that is the case, it seems to me most of them don't understand that ferromagnets need a power supply.

What is your opinion on diamagnetic materials?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Static conversion and magnets spinning around in circles. That is what ive come up with.

Could you make a magnet spin around a circle fast enough to make water move?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think the object of the exercise is to develop free or very low-cost power, not trying to find a way to violate the conservation of energy laws of physics. In that sense, it depends on how you are planning to re-magnetize the magnets. What if you used a solar device to generate the energy to re-power the magnets? Not being an expert in these matters, I don't know if it's possible to do so in such a way as to guarantee a relatively continuous source of power, but I bet it's possible.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
people all over the country and even the world are already messing with the idea of creating a generator that is self-sustaining; that can run off of itself. my dad is workin on one as of this very moment.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Free Energy is Not a Myth . The Disapperance of the Tesla Papers after his death Proved that to me .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join