It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

science the nsa dont want you to study

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by desperation
one thing that i personally would love to have help investigating is why certain individuals, including myself are interupted in research, or the attmept to build a generator that runs on nothing but magnetics mainly by the NSA.

What sort of generator would this be that "runs on nothing but magnetics". What is "magnetics"? I've never even heard that word. I know what the magnetic field is, I know what the study of electromagnetism is, but I do not know what "magnetics" is.

i mean, they claim that the lights themselves ran on magnetics and not electricity at all,.this interested me, and every attempt to pool together ingenuitive thinkers to achieve this goal is flogged, or removed. i want this looked into because it would mean an alternative energy source that can be used in space, or places that dont have the geothermal energy, fossil fuels, or even sunlight.

if this comment is removed, either by me, staff, or some other means, it will just show that the government really really really doesnt want this power harnessed.

Or it simply means that these "ideas" were already settled by the latter half of the 19th century when James Clerk Maxwell published his works on classical electrodynamics.

im tired of national security being so fragile that one 27 year old inventor trying to create a generator that not only is self sustaining, isnt dangerous in the slightest when compared to nuclear power, or even gasoline.

What other inventions have you created?

if it IS possible to build one, it might show that tales from dulce have their roots in truth, and that magnetism could be the most efficient energy source, and that has just been sitting in front of our noses for generations

Where would this energy come from? A static magnetic field cannot perform work on a charged object.
edit on 20-10-2010 by imnotbncre8ive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I do appreciate your candor and taking the time to reply, I know you don't make the rules.

That was my point of bringing up the Constitution. The "national security" rubric is an invention of the 1950s. I am hardly alone in stating that the Presidential assassination lists with American citizens on them are wholly unconstitutional, Glenn Greenwald and the ACLU have made that case better than I.

The president would dispute that with you.

Not really surprising, virtually all men with power want more power.

The line goes something like - the president is given a Constitutional imperative to defend the United States.

Which ultimately boils down to protecting the lives of U.S. citizens which ultimately boils down to protecting the unalienable rights of U.S. citizens which the President would be in violation of if he were to order the murder of a U.S. citizen.

I'm sure the pres would then argue the threat to other lives outweighs this one life or some such wordage but then I think it has to be broken down into:
good
neutral
evil

Choosing to murder someone is evil. Not acting and trying to use court processes may let the "bad guy" do whatever he was going to do but the President's actions would be neutral or good, they would not be evil for he had not committed the direct action of ordering a murder.

PDDs from what I read on Wikipedia are Executive Orders that can be classified. I would like the President and previous Presidents to explain where exactly in the Constitution it gives the president the right to order someone's murder with an executive order. The fact is it isn't anywhere in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights very specifically grant the right to a trial by the judicial branch to all U.S. citizens. It wouldn't surprise me if the main reason PDDs exist is so no one can see the very illegal and unconstitutional actions taken by the President and the NSC behind the back of Congress. They don't want to go to jail for the crimes they have committed so they abuse the classification system to cover their asses.

Furthermore, there has been talk of Steven Greer getting skin cancer, some scientist that reproduced Eugene Podkletnov's work who got sick and died shortly after in the U.S., Gordon Novel's heart attack shortly after releasing his book. I have a hard time believing these people just had natural illnesses that weren't caused by murderous agents either working outside the govt or unofficially inside the government.

Down that road is what I call the "Azande effect". The Azande believe that every death is due to witchcraft, and they often seek out and kill the perpetrator. To them, no death is natural.

Everyone dies of something.

I would argue the CIA's admitted possession of a heart attack dart gun to the Congress throws any and all credibility the CIA, DoD or any other intelligence agency has right out the window on this issue. Creating a weapon to allow one to murder while making it look like death by natural causes reveals quite clearly that the government wants the ability to murder people without anyone knowing about it. It makes it impossible to trust them at all.

I can understand why people would not want to believe these weapons were used on American citizens though inside or outside a PDD.

There's a few things I know of that are really awful, you don't want them out. I suspect there are many more.

Of course there are black weapons that have no other purpose than to be used as a weapon but propulsion and energy technology? a simple home or car energy generator, a simple anti-grav propulsion system? I don't buy it, not for a second.

Heck ultimately there will always be new weapons out there, the best way to defend against them is to build and deploy defenses against them and I don't mean murdering the inventors.

I don't know if you keep tabs on the exopolitics scene but supposedly earth and aliens have been in negotiation for quite a while about disclosure and the U.S. keeps pushing back the date because of pressure from the military industrial complex for reasons of not much more than plain simple greed.

I think these big fish in the small pond of earth just don't like the idea of becoming small fish in the big pond of the universe.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Bobbox1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980

PDDs from what I read on Wikipedia are Executive Orders that can be classified. I would like the President and previous Presidents to explain where exactly in the Constitution it gives the president the right to order someone's murder with an executive order.

Technically, a PDD is an EO, but there's some differences. You can classify an EO as well, One of the differences is who and how many people you have to bs into going along. For a PD, it's the National Security Counsel. For a logged EO, you have to sell some Congresscritters as well.

I would argue the CIA's admitted possession of a heart attack dart gun to the Congress throws any and all credibility the CIA, DoD or any other intelligence agency has right out the window on this issue.

I think it's a bit paranoid to think every death of anyone in a CT field you like is always the CIA.

I can understand why people would not want to believe these weapons were used on American citizens though inside or outside a PDD.

The ones I'm familiar with were on foreign citizens and didn't involve a heart attack dart gun, unless that's what you want to call a .30/338 Lapua or a Barrett.

Of course there are black weapons that have no other purpose than to be used as a weapon but propulsion and energy technology? a simple home or car energy generator, a simple anti-grav propulsion system? I don't buy it, not for a second.

Some of them sort of overlap, oddly enough.

Think about your energy generator, for instance. What if the basic technology causing energy to spew out the end also lent itself to being a terrible weapon, with some structural changes? Think nuclear power.

I don't know if you keep tabs on the exopolitics scene but supposedly earth and aliens have been in negotiation for quite a while about disclosure and the U.S. keeps pushing back the date because of pressure from the military industrial complex for reasons of not much more than plain simple greed.

Well, the rumors I hear would lead you to believe that any exopolitics to this point would be talking to some scraggly plant-related growths over on "planet Dirt" which is their name for it.

Personally, it seems like sort of a rip to volunteer for some super-dark project riding a drive system that's well known for making you look like a feature product on "will it blend" when things go wrong, and when you get there, it's red Georgia clay or sand looking stuff with red sandstone rocks and a red sky. With little scraggly black plants. But it's a real 'nother planet, so I guess it's got that going for it.
edit on 21-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
why can't we use magnetism to keep windmills running ?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Chinese are going forward with this type energy.
The rare earth magnetic are 50 time stronger, than the old magnetics, and using super conductors, anything is almost possible.

In reguard to space travel, gravity would be more of a moving force than magnetic energy, rather than anti gravity device, it would seem a gravity magnifier would be better, or a combination of both.

If you go to ( the crow house ) he has a whole list of these type of devices you can even attempt to build.

I will get link www.thecrowhouse.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by
edit on 21-10-2010 by googolplex because: fix
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I would argue the CIA's admitted possession of a heart attack dart gun to the Congress throws any and all credibility the CIA, DoD or any other intelligence agency has right out the window on this issue.

I think it's a bit paranoid to think every death of anyone in a CT field you like is always the CIA.

I don't think every death, it doesn't have to be every death just some deaths and it doesn't have to be an officially sanctioned CIA op. It could be rogue groups connected to the MIC with access to the weapons who take it upon themselves to murder "troublemakers". The whole idea of that kind of weapon and other energy weapons that cause cancer shows a fundamental lack of honesty, forthrightness, and respect for the rule of law. Developing it in the first place puts an ugly stain on our institutions. If there were actual Klingons in existence I think they would be disgusted by the cowardice of the whole idea, it has no honor.

Some of them sort of overlap, oddly enough.

Think about your energy generator, for instance. What if the basic technology causing energy to spew out the end also lent itself to being a terrible weapon, with some structural changes? Think nuclear power.

Do you have any proof of that? I realize you cannot reveal classified information but the idea that a free energy generator could be used to make a nuclear weapon is not new but without evidence, to me, it is the height of fear-mongering. That is what I mean by propaganda, propaganda specifically targeted at those in the black community. None of the free energy ideas I have come across include a source of neutrons which all known fission or fusion nukes use.

And even if what you imply about turning a free energy generator into a nuke is actually true, which I am not at all convinced of, that still doesn't stop the government from rolling out these free energy generators at classified, protected, and guarded installations to give all of us free energy at a fraction of the cost of coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear, wind, solar. etc. So choosing not to declassify yet still rolling out the tech in a very guarded way is possible and has not been done. If put to a vote by the people it would certainly pass.

I have read about Eugene Podkletnov's 2nd supposed experiment and it implies that the propulsive effect he found in his 1st supposed experiment could be used to make a weapon as his 2nd experiment supposedly showed. Even at its worst that just means the world would have some kind of gravity/anti-gravity weapon and if you had free energy the weapon would essentially have unlimited ammo.

If this was actually the case I can see the DoD and various intel agencies trying to keep the tech classified for this reason alone, no nuke weapon capabilities needed (not that they might not use propaganda about nuke weapons anyhow to ratchet up the fear), but I don't think the public or the Congress would support such secrecy and suppression just because the world would have a new gun with infinite ammo. It wouldn't even have the flexible targeting capabilities of our modern missiles and bombs

If Congress was able to pass a bill requiring the military and intelligence agencies to turn over any free energy generators or propulsion systems developed by those institutions or private contractors working with those institutions so that the Congress could roll them out to the public do you think the executive branch would comply or do you think they would hold the tech back anyhow, defying Congress? (pie in the sky I know since Congress is so beholden to corporate interests including those in the energy industry)

If they did, it would seem pretty cut and dry that a coup had taken place by the military and intelligence agencies overthrowing the civilian elected government for all practical purposes. The current U.S. government reminds me of the Cardassian Empire in Star Trek DS9 where the Central Command (military) and Obsidian Order (intelligence agency) ruled Cardassia. Theoretically the Datopa Council, a civilian elected government, had the power but in practice they had no real oversight or control at all.

One of the silliest things out of all of this is that the truth gets out eventually.

If any of what Podkletnov or Li have said is true, what is to stop Iran or North Korea or China from reading their work or watching their videos, discovering the science and then building thousands of anti-grav fighter craft with guns with unlimited ammo in secret then rolling them out in a war that the U.S. with mostly antique fighter jets would be ill equipped to win?

From most of the talk on the internet, the U.S. military doesn't actually have that many anti-grav craft. I'm sure they would in many ways be more sophisticated with targeting systems, stealth and such but I think the U.S. would be hard pressed to defend the nation if caught by surprise. The sooner the U.S. reveals the tech to the world the sooner they could scrap their current fighter jets and replace them with anti-grav craft, rather than the boondoggle that is the F35.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Technology is a tool. And as with any kind of tool, often there is more than one application. A hammer can be used to pound nails, or it can be used to crack skulls. Likewise, this computer I'm on can be used for fairly mundane and commonplace tasks like what I'm doing now, or used to make useful software, or even used to make viruses/malware and control botnets.

I'm not against a technology that would give free energy. I'm just saying that if one of it's alternate applications could possibly leave a 40mi crater in the ground, that would be grounds enough for concern. It's why nuclear technology is guarded at some level. Any unknown class of technology yielding similar results is going to be treated in the same manner. This will the reason for secrecy and coverups, even if the more productive and benevolent uses are countless.

It's why I'm suspicious of this "internet kill switch" that's being discussed often lately. It's one thing with botnets or embarrassing disclosure of CYA-type secret documents on WikiLeaks... Events concerning those have happened enough already without crashing the country or the world, so perhaps "Thermonuclear MyLittlePony" is a real and existing concern for the TPTB even if not addressed at the public forefront. They definitely don't want public awareness.

Personally, I'd welcome "free" abundant energy. (Even with the risk of it actually having some dangerous alternate application. People just might - you know - exercise more civility in world affairs.) It would greatly enhance my mobility. If I weren't tied down by the electrical grid and gas prices, money for food and other expendables would be freed up and I'd take to the road. Also if any groups were getting together for a project like space colonization, at that point I'd be willing to take them seriously and perhaps consider joining them in their venture. (I'll gladly help establish a plot on Mars, and likely for the same reasons many Europeans headed for the Americas once the means travel became easy enough.)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980
I don't think every death, it doesn't have to be every death just some deaths and it doesn't have to be an officially sanctioned CIA op. It could be rogue groups connected to the MIC with access to the weapons who take it upon themselves to murder "troublemakers".

Well, first, the CIA doesn't do a lot domestically anyway, so if you narrowed your target list down to "FORNs without green cards" it would make more sense, but even then, what would a "rogue group" be, other than something you envision from movies? Trust me, "Enemy of the State" is bogus in oh, so many ways.

The whole idea of that kind of weapon and other energy weapons that cause cancer shows a fundamental lack of honesty, forthrightness, and respect for the rule of law.

It also causes a fundamental lack of sense - what "energy weapons that cause cancer" would you be referring to? This falls back into the "why bother" category with other faux boogeyman weapons of this type. If Auric Goldfinger had been serious about the thing, he'd have just whacked Bond with a sidearm instead of setting up a Batman-esque dramatic death by laser. In the same way, anyone who's proposing the CIA is gang-stalking people with "slow kill" cancer-death-beams is having a fantasy - they don't have enough operators or budget, even if it made sense, which it doesn't.

Do you have any proof of that? I realize you cannot reveal classified information but the idea that a free energy generator could be used to make a nuclear weapon is not new but without evidence, to me, it is the height of fear-mongering. That is what I mean by propaganda, propaganda specifically targeted at those in the black community. None of the free energy ideas I have come across include a source of neutrons which all known fission or fusion nukes use.

Don't be so concrete. I didn't say "because it IS nuclear power" - the topic is "energy sources that must be released to the masses at all costs" to which I stated "perhaps your energy source provides energy but is dangerous if misused or generally available - think nuclear power"

I have read about Eugene Podkletnov's 2nd supposed experiment and it implies that the propulsive effect he found in his 1st supposed experiment could be used to make a weapon as his 2nd experiment supposedly showed. Even at its worst that just means the world would have some kind of gravity/anti-gravity weapon and if you had free energy the weapon would essentially have unlimited ammo.

What's funny is that Podkletnov misinterpreted the results of his work, but Li figured it out later, from what I can tell.

If this was actually the case I can see the DoD and various intel agencies trying to keep the tech classified for this reason alone, no nuke weapon capabilities needed (not that they might not use propaganda about nuke weapons anyhow to ratchet up the fear), but I don't think the public or the Congress would support such secrecy and suppression just because the world would have a new gun with infinite ammo. It wouldn't even have the flexible targeting capabilities of our modern missiles and bombs

Well, it's happening right now. Although IMHO the basic tech shouldn't just be kept close to the vest, the work ought to be expunged and the research teams dealt with, but that's just me.

If Congress was able to pass a bill requiring the military and intelligence agencies to turn over any free energy generators or propulsion systems developed by those institutions or private contractors working with those institutions so that the Congress could roll them out to the public...

Silly CTer, Congress is in on it. Well, there are some that are on committees that deal with weapon systems that are over the top and the more capable exoatmospheric craft, and they don't want you to know either.

One of the silliest things out of all of this is that the truth gets out eventually.

Well, work's been going on on both of them since WWII, and all you guys have gotten have been stories about Roswell, 'the Philadelphia Experiment' and the like - I haven't seen anyone get the big picture yet. Sixty years and still running - we'll see. I expect the news will leak to your grandchildren.

If any of what Podkletnov or Li have said is true, what is to stop Iran or North Korea or China from reading their work or watching their videos, discovering the science and then building thousands of anti-grav fighter craft with guns with unlimited ammo in secret then rolling them out in a war that the U.S. with mostly antique fighter jets would be ill equipped to win?

This would be an example of why you don't want everyone to share in your discoveries. There's a lot of work between "wow, was that anti-gravity" and "no - it was 'anti-inertia'", "here's a reasonable theory describing why", "here's the math", "here's the engineering", "Whoops, we just turned a few crews into borscht, back to the drawing board", and "tada". We put a lot of time, money, and effort into it, and they'll have to pony up an Einstein, Tesla and a von Neumann to do it. Even though the Tesla person won't contribute a lot more than an interesting observation and one savant-level apparatus he neither understands nor can control.

No point in just giving the thing up, so your political opponents can make devastating weapons out of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bedlam why do i get the feeling you're referring to kissing cousin technologies to schapellers prime mover... and the other artificial neutral point type nullification inventions...

And as far as things go there are some potential technologies that are making it to the white world ... and or we'll see them disappear very shortly... www.plasmerg.com keep an eye on this site kids ... it'll either make it or go black very shortly.

I am also getting a really good laugh out of ONE REALLY BIG CONNECTION I've made and why I got told something I did which at the time I thought directly contradicted what this person in the know had already told me but it all makes sense now...

Suffice it to say that what bedlam is telling us adds BIG TIME CREDENCE to nazi research stories... though I'm starting to connect the dots that maybe that research just like some of the more disturbing medical research that went on was at the request and with the funding of certain parties a little closer to home...
Think about it post 47 it turned into aliens being responsible for these unexplained things... mid 30's to 45 though it was the NAZI's HAHAHAA brilliant.

I love hint dropping

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Bedlam why do i get the feeling you're referring to kissing cousin technologies to schapellers prime mover... and the other artificial neutral point type nullification inventions...

And as far as things go there are some potential technologies that are making it to the white world ... and or we'll see them disappear very shortly... www.plasmerg.com keep an eye on this site kids ... it'll either make it or go black very shortly.

I am also getting a really good laugh out of ONE REALLY BIG CONNECTION I've made and why I got told something I did which at the time I thought directly contradicted what this person in the know had already told me but it all makes sense now...

Suffice it to say that what bedlam is telling us adds BIG TIME CREDENCE to nazi research stories... though I'm starting to connect the dots that maybe that research just like some of the more disturbing medical research that went on was at the request and with the funding of certain parties a little closer to home...
Think about it post 47 it turned into aliens being responsible for these unexplained things... mid 30's to 45 though it was the NAZI's HAHAHAA brilliant.

I love hint dropping

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie

There's a guy with pics of the first test firing on the net. He just didn't know what he was looking at.

And it's nothing you'd ever guess. Sort of like nuclear shaped charges - no one figures it out before they see the demo cutaway unit. Then it's "well, crap, that wouldn't have dawned on me".

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

What's funny is that Podkletnov misinterpreted the results of his work, but Li figured it out later, from what I can tell.

Can you elaborate on the correct interpretation?

Well, work's been going on on both of them since WWII,

"both of them".
What is X and what is Y??

This would be an example of why you don't want everyone to share in your discoveries. There's a lot of work between "wow, was that anti-gravity" and "no - it was 'anti-inertia'", "here's a reasonable theory describing why", "here's the math", "here's the engineering", "Whoops, we just turned a few crews into borscht, back to the drawing board", and "tada". We put a lot of time, money, and effort into it, and they'll have to pony up an Einstein, Tesla and a von Neumann to do it. Even though the Tesla person won't contribute a lot more than an interesting observation and one savant-level apparatus he neither understands nor can control.

No point in just giving the thing up, so your political opponents can make devastating weapons out of it.

In the present case, with complete secrecy there is no actual national advantage accrued, economic or political. Only cost. One can exploit and deploy without "giving the thing up". Once everybody that matters has nuclear ICBM's, as they already do----all the competition is economic.
edit on 28-10-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
Can you elaborate on the correct interpretation?

Podkletnov decided what he was seeing was "anti-gravity". Ning Li built a sort of similar apparatus that spun superconductor lattice ions instead of the whole disk while she was working for NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion project there in Huntsville while I was working over at MSFC/Redstone, scored an 'arf million for developing the half-arsed physical demo into a better physical demo, but instead "squandered" the money on theoretical work. Legend has it that she determined the thing was modifying inertia, as far as she could tell, except that a rotating plate had hellacious fringing effect issues that made that topology pretty much useless even for demo work, then she clicked her heels three times and vanished. Last we heard she was heading up a project developing basic technology for reduced inertia craft in China, except of course those don't exist.

She wrote a couple of papers for MITRE, go look for the tag "ac gravity", it's both the name of her company here and the effect she was describing before she bid the US zai jian.

"both of them".
What is X and what is Y??

Something nasty but interesting, and reduced inertia craft, of course.

In the present case, with complete secrecy there is no actual national advantage accrued, economic or political. Only cost. One can exploit and deploy without "giving the thing up". Once everybody that matters has nuclear ICBM's, as they already do----all the competition is economic.

The national advantage is that we've got the nasty but interesting weapon, have done field testing, and have, I'm pretty sure, used it once in a strategic way, although it would take data I can't readily get my hands on to prove it even to myself, and asking for that particular data for that place and time would throw red flags. The question is one of those that reveals what you're after - it's too specific to the thing. And it's one of those systems you just...don't...ask about.

Speaking strictly metaphorically, if the US hadn't dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, and had just covered it up post Trinity, and of course without the spies that the mesa was crawling with, let's say that Truman decided not only not to use it, but to obscure it even more deeply whilst continuing to develop it. And still speaking metaphorically, let's say that Meitner, Hahn and Frisch had never revealed that what was happening in uranium was fission, but were all working at say, IAS, got together, developed the basic concepts there and then taken it to the mesa and weaponized it. If the US was the only one with a nuclear weapon, and the discovery of the principle was a fluke, and no-one else was onto how it worked yet, then it would indeed be in your best interest to keep the nasty but interesting thing in the bottom of the black bag, whilst parading around your latest chemical high-explosive bomb designs as being the end-all of military research.

But what you might not want to do, as, say, an explosive lens engineer who was a contractor at the mesa, is go checking the radiation levels downwind of Trinity a month later just out of curiosity. Asking for a geiger counter to go prospecting southeast of Santa Fe might be taken badly.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
more hints guys...

On 27 March 1999, an f117 Stealth fighter was shot down in Kosovo...

On May 7, 1999 Five JDAM bombs destroyed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade...

Celldar announced in 2001 to be able to detect stealth aircraft by the british

april 22 2008 f-117 retired as celldar is being publically talked about in Iran as well...

Many people believe that the f117's only secrets are related to it's stealth technology... maybe that's what the chinese believed at the time too...

When the f117 was downed speculation ran rampant that the russians wanted to buy the wreckage... But We didn't "accidentally" bomb the Russian embassy. We had no reason to...

I have slowly but surely been assembling a set of data that looks like the Russians accidentally ON PURPOSE released the math paper that resulted in the f117 . Especially when one considers that If I remember my lore correctly the first real talk about stealth being detectable by cellular broadcasting equipment came from a university team in a former soviet Bloc nation... (the article I'm looking for seems to have vaporized go figure lol)

Now this line of research I'm pursuing stems all the way back to penemunde and the dark days of world war 2 when there were known to be groups working at trying to find a way to defeat radar... depending on who you ask this got anywhere from NOWHERE to a retrofitted glider mockup. The interesting thing is the scientists involved in that side of the project were scooped up by the russians... who have been VERY GOOD at missiles compared to us...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

more hints guys...

On 27 March 1999, an f117 Stealth fighter was shot down in Kosovo...

On May 7, 1999 Five JDAM bombs destroyed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade...

Celldar announced in 2001 to be able to detect stealth aircraft by the british

april 22 2008 f-117 retired as celldar is being publically talked about in Iran as well...

Many people believe that the f117's only secrets are related to it's stealth technology... maybe that's what the chinese believed at the time too...

Care to elaborate?

When the f117 was downed speculation ran rampant that the russians wanted to buy the wreckage... But We didn't "accidentally" bomb the Russian embassy. We had no reason to...

Right. The US "accidentally" bombed the Chinese embassy, not the Russian embassy.

Not only did the US "accidentally" bomb the Chinese embassy, but it did so with multiple direct hits. From a B-2.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That was kind of my point ... accidentally slamming 5 JDAMS into anything is... A bad joke.

My point is the Russians didn't need to buy any of the crashed componentry from the downed stealth.... They have a pretty good idea of how it works since they purposely released the paper that directly lead to the f117's development.

But the chinese on the other hand... especially after they got sold a whole raft of our defense secrets... with paper work like that and crash debris to work off of reverse engineering would be a lot easier...

Hence the bombing of the embassy In my opinion was on purpose

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

There's a guy with pics of the first test firing on the net. He just didn't know what he was looking at.

Dugway?

And it's nothing you'd ever guess. Sort of like nuclear shaped charges - no one figures it out before they see the demo cutaway unit. Then it's "well, crap, that wouldn't have dawned on me".

What exactly do you mean: shaped charges of chemical explosives to initiate implosion of nuclear fuels? Weren't shaped charges known in WW2?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That was kind of my point ... accidentally slamming 5 JDAMS into anything is... A bad joke.

My point is the Russians didn't need to buy any of the crashed componentry from the downed stealth.... They have a pretty good idea of how it works since they purposely released the paper that directly lead to the f117's development.

But the chinese on the other hand... especially after they got sold a whole raft of our defense secrets... with paper work like that and crash debris to work off of reverse engineering would be a lot easier...

Hence the bombing of the embassy In my opinion was on purpose

Plausible. I also noticed how perfunctory the Chinese outrage was regarding this incident. Rather like Syria more recently after their "baby milk factory---now with 1000% more plutonium" or whatever was bombed and the rubble very, very, very, quickly removed and the site cleaned.

At one point over beers circa 2000-2001 I brought the Chinese embassy bombing up with a fairly young ex-USAF guy turned I.C. contractor (we were at a scientific conference), I brought up this hypothesis in a not-very-serious way. I expected him to tell me to stop believing all the garbage you read on the internet, but he said something like "that's an interesting theory", smiled a little bit and moved on.

What secrets besides stealth do you hypothesize in F-117?
edit on 31-10-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well .. if you take a look at the exhaust ports for the supposed Jet engine propulsion of the f 117 and boeing bird of prey especially and then you reference other things like MHD power generation research and T. Townsend Brown... then you realize that first gen stealth aircraft have to avoid weather systems etcetera it makes you think maybe thrust columns are not really all that big of a factor in their flight...

Then you get into the really neat stuff when it comes to stealth ... Like no radar installed in f117 radar receivers are fiendishly easy to pick up on radar.

I think it's data links might be pretty special and interesting too...

Edit to add: I know a jet jockey who was involved in the conflict in question and we'll just say when i mentioned the irony of the stealth going down and the chinese embassy being bombed a few days later he laughed and said yeah I can't believe how many people buy that accident story or that the russians are who bought the wreckage!!

We also talked about celldar and how a ukranian post cold war during one of the times of tension between ukraine and the russian federation let the whole cellular transmission detecting stealth thing out of the bag...
WE talked about a lot of stuff that really opened my eyes actually. most of which I only hint about here and there as I like this guy and he's not quite at his 20 years yet.
edit on 31-10-2010 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
the problem with using just rare earth magnets, is they discharge their magnetism if used to push away from each other. the key is to design a configuration where they pull to each other and they'll keep their magnetism.

i often felt that springs needed to be used in a helical configuration connected to a rotor, with a single magnet at the tip of the spring, with an equal magnet just out of the others reach. so as the 2 magnets find themselves, the rotor-helix spring side would rotate as its being pulled to the outer stationary magnet, but because its out of its reach, it disengages and starts the cycle over again....etc. almost like a piston action on a crankshaft.

the problem with using electromagnets is they burn out and use too much electricity, which kinda steals away from the whole idea.

just using magnets by themselves wont work for any length of time. but if you use gear reductions and springs with counterweights you might be surprised how much torque you could generate and the longevity of the device.

if you could use magnets to create some kind of vibration that didnt require a rotor to spin. then you'd be onto something. because thats the answer.

just dont ever let anyone tell you it cant be done because it can. think outside the box

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join