It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS StreetView: 0.1: UFOs Over New York City

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'll give this a big 'mehhhhhhhhhhhh'.

Take note that I am refraining from a one line response, albeit it is somewhat minimal - albeit so was the coverage and presentation. Seems like a cushy job.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here comes the pre conditioning...I'm curious to how this is going to play out. Will the first wave pose as the threat while another wave comes in after to "SAVE US"? Maybe they will just cut to the chase...were your progenitors, were your "space brothers", blah,blah,blah. The UN appoints an alien ambassador, the Vatican wants to baptise aliens, not too mention main stream media buzzing. Any one else smell deception?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You know... I thought it was about ATS working hard on this site to make it a better place
They were spending their own time and money to broadcast a story that actually happened? The NORAD prediction was an hoax but the NYC incident occurred, why should we ignore it? Why don't you ignore it? Balloons or mercury alien flying plasma machines.. who cares? many witnesses reported it, some media reported it.... So why is it wrong for ATS report it? just asking because I'm seriously confused

Seventytwo.....

I view your comments as fair & reasonable.

Your reply clearly expresses the "other" side of the argument.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

heard about ATS STREET VIEW AND I LIKED THE IDEA SO MUCH I AM NOW A NEW MEMBER OF ATS AND FAN ! REALLY ENJOYED THE HOST AND HOSTESS ! BONNIE STAR WAS VERY COMFORTABLE TALKING AND INTERVIEWING THE PEOPLE IN THE STREET AND THE PEOPLE FELT COMFORTABLE WITH HER ! SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER ! J.DOUGLAS HAD A CERTAIN LOOK THAT WAS KOOL ! I LIKE THESE TWO AND THEY SEEM TO BE A GOOD URBAN TAG TEAM ! WHEN IS THE NEXT SHOW ?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I loved your video. Interview some more people. I would like to see this weekly. A+++++++++++

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I dont agree that this will take the place of our Conspiracy Chicks as others have said, no way, but I am so impressed that ATS put out the call for citizen journalists to come forward and this is the results! Amazing first try and what a fantastic topic!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by j.douglas

Douglas & Bonnie Star ,

Great Interviews on the ATS Live Car Crash Radio tonight! I think you expressed your vision for this project and the direction you are wanting it to take very well. I have a much better idea of what this show is gearing towards and what it's objectives are. You guys did a good job on air tonight.

Thank you both for choosing to be who you are and choosing to do what you guys do. You help make my ATS experiences more enjoyable and more informative. Thank you.

Respect,
ET

edit on 16-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by 0ne10
I turned the video off right when they claimed the 10/13 prediction was accurate.

ATS is spreading inaccurate rumors now I guess?
edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

I find it terribly disappointing that ATS is covering this hoax and giving it air time that it clearly does not deserve.

IRM

welcome to the new and improved ATS

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
I turned the video off right when they claimed the 10/13 prediction was accurate.

ATS is spreading inaccurate rumors now I guess?
edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

Why are you closing your ears and your mind to what other people have to say? Especially those who live there? Regardless of whether or not we agree on what was seen, I don't see what purpose it serves to close off other's opinions. I for one, am interested.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You know, I have been reading ATS for years before I started posting. My brother read this forum too, before he passed on and loved it. Getting to the point... the only thing I see changing on ATS is... MORE negativity than ever before. Everyone fighting against one another. No wonder the ET's won't land. lol... come on guys... can we give it a chance before we blow street view out of the water? I'm amazed by the level of anger that seems to be growing on this site. It's very offputting. We are lucky to have such a forum with a diverse amount of people to offer their opinions, stories, and evidence. Can we not learn to deny ignorance together, without personally attacking others, and becoming downright hateful? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Seventytwo
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You know... I thought it was about ATS working hard on this site to make it a better place
They were spending their own time and money to broadcast a story that actually happened? The NORAD prediction was an hoax but the NYC incident occurred, why should we ignore it? Why don't you ignore it? Balloons or mercury alien flying plasma machines.. who cares? many witnesses reported it, some media reported it.... So why is it wrong for ATS report it? just asking because I'm seriously confused

Seventytwo.....

I view your comments as fair & reasonable.

Your reply clearly expresses the "other" side of the argument.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

That's how my comments were intended

you have a wonderful Sunday

and many kind regards to you also

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
the only thing I see changing on ATS is... MORE negativity than ever before.

This might make you smile

No wonder the ET's won't land.

Well, I don't know if that is entirely true.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us,
ET

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.douglas
reply to post by Seventytwo

Yes, we would love to interact with memebers. As we continue to build the show, we would like to have a section where members can vote on threads and pieces of the show. Please send give us your thoughts and suggest topics for future episodes. Thank you for checking us out and being interested in the show.

-J. Douglas

"Act against inaction"

Sky's the limit really, I think if you encourage an interact with the members you will find enthusiasm

A co-creative representation of the opinion of ATS members will give it's host a real voice in the world I feel, also it could add meat on the bones that members here do make a difference.

oh and one of these gizmo's..

If I come up with any ideas I'll let you know

edit on 053131p://f28Sunday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi new member here, wait at 4:20 aren't UFOS "undentified flying objects" and why would she say they aren't.
she said " are they actually UFOS".
edit on 17-10-2010 by AlexthegreatNYC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexthegreatNYC
Hi new member here, wait at 4:20 aren't UFOS "undentified flying objects" and why would she say they aren't.
she said " are they actually UFOS".
edit on 17-10-2010 by AlexthegreatNYC because: (no reason given)

I agree, that does seem to be a loosely/erroneous term for the subject right?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am really really excited your site is making these movies! Maybe you should make a iPhone app too so people can check out your news easier or maybe a iPhone friendly version of your site? Either way thank you so much for doing this!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Good video, good presenters, will definitely watch these two again.

Think they need to present the skeptical view as well though for balance and to try and get across the views of everyone on ATS not just those the presenters may agree with. There were a lot of people on ATS putting forward the argument that the NYC sighting was a misidentification of mundane phenomena (balloons) and I think that argument wasn't really presented in the video.

In summary, the vids should reflect the diverse opinions of the entire cross-section of ATS users.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The street view team where also on ATS live last night so if you missed them check it out on the ATS rewind player at www.illustrial.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Dear 0ne10,
The team members did not claim that the 10-13 prediction was accurate.

Esoteric Teacher, you should check your facts before you make inaccurate statements.

At 7:09 Bonnie Starr said;

Two years ago retiered Air Force officer Stanley Fulham published a book in 2008 called "Challenges of Change" where he stated that there would be tentative massive UFO sightings on October 13, 2010. With him being so accurate, is this really a UFO sighting or is it some kind of government op.?

She claimed he was accurate. So you are wrong.

However, in her defense, she did make this claim the day after the event and didn't know that all the sightings would be debunked.

Also, the prediction wasn't as simple as she put it. The prediction was about UFO's over major cities, not just one city.

Still, it would be better if they questioned the accuracy instead of claiming it was accurate. I enjoyed the show, I enjoyed the first few questions, and it really gives you an insight to the minds of random people. But claiming a prediction made from a channeler is accurate is stretching it. It's borderline rumor mill.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I took the time to read all that because I know how much effort and callories you spent putting into it.

Since I only wrote a few lines and you are here telling me you took the time to "read all that" because you know "how much effort I put into it". It is obvious you are trying to insult me and my ability to sum up my thoughts. You are trying to ridicule me based on quantity and not quality.

Since you just claimed the ATS team never claimed the prediction was accurate, and I just proved you wrong, maybe you should take some notes about quality over quantity, and try to be more accurate before you waste space with your inaccurate rambling rants.

It's not a good thing to sarcastically ridicule people for the length and effort put into a post while at the same time completely avoiding putting any effort into the accuracy of said ridicule. They call that hypocrisy.
edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I didn't close anything off. I was just disappointed when she claimed the prediction was accurate. That statement is not true, so why should I listen to someones opinion about a false statement?

Thats like claiming unicorns are real, and then asking people what they thought unicorns would like to eat for lunch. It really doesn't interest me to know what people think about unicorns when they are not real.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join