learn more

ATS StreetView: 0.1: UFOs Over New York City

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hey, it's pretty good! Interesting opinions by all. Neat opportunity to expand on current topics in the ATS threads. Look forward to watching more.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
at long, long last there here out in the open. no more hiding, no more lies, no more cover-ups. where are all the resident debunkers ? phage etc....speak now or forever hold your peace here is the proof "we are not alone" we were never alone now we just need them to land....... let me be one of the first to say,

"welcome to earth" universal brothers and sisters and whatever lets party!

or were all food !

either way our planet will never be the same again.....................

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not bad at all.

I think this will gain some attention from both sides, it's good to hear what people really think about UFO's, and how they actually react when confronted face to face.

I am looking forward to future interviews.

P.S. Crakeur those were not balloons, but swamp gas from Jersey.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is by far the best ATS video series project to date.

I'm sure it was produced cheaper than the CC's series or any other series thus far.

Keep it up!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
okay so the only problem i had wtih the show, was that during one of the interviews, the interviewer was smoking a ciggerette? im not sure if thats considered to be proper interview edicate? anyways other than that i really liked it quite a bit and would love to see where they go next? a month in NY, and a month in some other state?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
I turned the video off right when they claimed the 10/13 prediction was accurate.

ATS is spreading inaccurate rumors now I guess?
edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

I think you misunderstood the context in which they referred to it
they didn't play it off as a prediction despite using the word

listening skills!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Great start to a series I look forward to seeing more of. I especially liked the question concerning what people thought of the idea that UFOs could be a government sponsored hoax. It reminded me of an old episode from the Outer Limits series about a man who volunteered to become an "alien" in an effort to stop nuclear proliferation. Good questions will keep a good series alive. Thanks so much- RomaMayLi

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....

I find it terribly disappointing that ATS is covering this hoax and giving it air time that it clearly does not deserve.

I was trying to figure out how to say that in my own way.....

But you "cut to the chase" & said it all.....that NY UFO hullaballoo deserves no more internet or media oxygen.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 16-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

Brothers, I agree with both of you, but you know the name of this "Streetview". It's just about people opinions on the streets and thats it, no analysis of the event envolved.

Anyway, I don't like it neither and looks like trying to raise the number of ATSers.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey great job ATS street view team.

I have to say this is the first style series from the site i thoroughly enjoy. I didn't find ATSnews all to great (but it did highlight important information) and i was never able to sit through an entire episode of conspiracy chicks (nothing against the two ats users who starred in it, i love there post on ATS, just didn't enjoy the format of the show).

I will definitely be tuning into to this.

Again great job, i look forward to watching the next episode.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Awesome job guys! We need more of this type of media in every aspect of our society. I am so sick of hearing talking heads on TV tell us the viewpoints they have on certain events. I want to hear from average people on what they think about topics.

Careful though this video series will probably way surpass popularity of the Conspiracy Chicks. I might suggest integrating the two series; wherein, the Conspiracy Chicks act as news anchors, and street view is the meat of the show. Street Views I believe are what we need to really get people thinking, hearing average people talk about conspiracy related subject matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I thought the NY ufo thing was some kind of viral marketing for "V" or some other sci fi show?

If I was to be critical I would say that the presenters need a 3rd,"super critical being",someone like our beloved Phage,to really balance the whole deal.

For example,the girl who described 3 points of light in the sky which "almost made a triangle,"
Heheh-explain to me how 3 points of light cannot make a triangle please....

Fun to get the the general idea of a few folks opinions on stuff though...

Ask some really old timers stuff next time,and some street dweller/homeless folks.
Good to get feedback from all sorts of folks IMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

For example,the girl who described 3 points of light in the sky which "almost made a triangle,"
Heheh-explain to me how 3 points of light cannot make a triangle please....

Well, to be fair, she said they disappeared in a blink of an eye. funny how some ATS members even try debunking the most silly things.

I think this show was good. It told us what some common people think of our government. "I dont think they have the time or resources " and other statements were pretty sad.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What is great about this is that is tells us that the average person is not as closed minded as we are often led to believe,

I will be very interested to see the street team ask about other things that are covered here on ATS like there thoughts on Government cover ups ect, I think we may be surprised how many "people" really are more tuned in to the conspiracy world,

And who knows what fresh answers and knowledge may be gained, It only takes that one person to have something or some info that will lead us on to a much larger research,

Wont be long till those who have something to say will be looking for the street team!
edit on 16-10-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Awesome show, i like the direction its heading keep it up S& F!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey everyone! I just came across these on Youtube, don't know if they've been shown here. These videos actually show some VERY strange behavior, all from the Earthcam feed which I missed but am looking for other people's videos of it. These are intriguing to say the least.. and this first one shows that "moon" anomaly... it moves pretty quick to be the moon..

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Asking around questions like that isn't something ground breaking, looks just a amateur collage work.

And to J. Douglas, drop the cigar...
It's rude to interview people while smoking.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"What do you think of UFO's and life on other planets?"

"Well you see Bob, what we have here is failure to communicate, some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well Bob, if he wants it...he gets it, and I don't like it anymore than you men."

"What do you think of alien contact with the human race?"

"Well, you see Bob it is like this...if you've got two apples and three oranges in one hand, and three apples and two oranges in the other hand, what do you have?"

"Umm, I don't know what?"

"Really big hands Bob, really really big hands."

lol

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Asala I would have to agree 100%.

People can make as many jokes, fun and pacify this however they choose, but the fact remains something is going on.

It great to see people's minds opening up even if they have to use humor to accept it.

reply to post by asala

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How interesting it is to hear the views of the average person on the street - people that are most likely not ATS members.

It's always good to get a fresh and different perspective on our favourite niche subjects. It's fascinating to gauge the public's opinion. Is it changing?

Thanks StreetView team!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join