It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barroom brawls are crazy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say I don't drink at all. In fact I hate it. But my friends offered and we went to a bar. In Northern Cali you get all kinds of groups of people here and there. It just happened my friends are wannabe thugs. Basically they were making fun of some guys who were wearing blue. Which they called flue. It's an insult to them. It was like a bipolar child high on sugar. They started to wrestle around. The same with liquor I don't fight. But this night basically pushed me to the edge. One of the guys hit me on my right arm. I thought to myself this (Interest racist term to full blooded White person here) quickly I measured him up and then struck him in the nose! I never knew I had this strength in me. From what I can tell he was bleeding I felt guilty. I had to defend myself and I'm not going to let someone I didn't do anything to hit on me. Heck I only had one shot of brandy. Maybe beer is what fuels my fighting strength. Next time I'm going to say no to drinking. It leads to fights and fighting is pointless. :/

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Glorious!

Tell us more.

Could you feel his nose cracking? Was it delightful?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well I don't recall feeling anything. Just my hand and his face colliding. I did feel a force when it collided. A few days ago I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars. One of the sellers discussed punching through the ball. So basically I pictured my self punching through his head. I'm not an expert in fighting so I just went with my head and won.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Good...Good...

That meant you probably lined up your punch quite well.

I bet that person will think twice before he assaults anyone else.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Hopefully! Like I said earlier most of these young people are truly crazy! They think acting hardcore is the way to show respect to someone. I can't stand it!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I love a good bar fight. They're pointless, brutal, and damn fun. Got a nice scar just below my bottom lip from a barroom scuffle a few years back. Good times.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Mate, if you could see how many times this happens in my employment, you'd be shocked.

Basically, I work in a Melanesian Island and have a clientele of Yachters. Each and every one seems a bit dangerous after a few beers or whatever. So many times I have had to step in and stop a fight (although it's more of a pansy-slap: One hit and it's over)

So many times I have seen 50 something yachters with broken noses. I got used to it rather quickly.

Alcohol is to blame. The most insidious, gutter drug there is.

And I speak from experience

Sincerely,
Serenity

new topics

top topics

join