It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just to add something to this discussion. According to CBS News all 3 airports in New York were closed on the 13th October due to " fumes, smoke and odors at the regional air traffic control center"...

Ground Stop Lifted after NYC Air Traffic Halt

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I understand that a gradual unveiling would be much less damaging to our society than a fullscale disclosure.
It doesnt take much for our financial markets to react.
I can imagine the massive shockwaves in the financial system , which are normally pretty rocked by much smaller events than a widescale ET disclosure event.
Maybe the people could handle it , but could the economy ?

Imagine the panic from people whose whole belief systems are turned on their head within the space of 1 hour , the looters , the riots , the vigilantes who've been waiting for this very moment , the sellers on wall street would be apopleptic and the economy would go into meltdown with everything from pharmaceutical companies to petrocorps to defence going into panic-driven freefall.

Full Disclosure would be very very bad , but THIS , is not even anywhere close to PARTIAL disclosure , and as much as i'd like a benevolent race of beings to step in and help us get to some level of maturity as a race , I'm not ready for such an earth-shattering event just yet.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Reconciler because: correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I think it's interesting the balloons released by the children was done at 1
M. The first reports came in at 9:AM.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
you're lame if you need msm to confirm ufo's. you don't need cnn to tell you things before you consider its a fact. if alien ships are visiting earth whether u believe it or not, or its breaking news on cbs it doesn't make a difference because they are independent of each other. you just have to wait and go on with your life.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kno22

OOPs...Don't know how I managed to get
in my last post....then saw it in this one. It happened when I mentioned one pm. No smart a## intended.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

Imagine the panic from people whose whole belief systems are turned on their head within the space of 1 hour , the looters , the riots , the vigilantes who've been waiting for this very moment , the sellers on wall street would be apopleptic and the economy would go into meltdown with everything from pharmaceutical companies to petrocorps to defence going into panic-driven freefall.

Panic? Looters? Riots? That doesn't come from experience so, where does it come from? Yes, disclosure would cause a profound re-evaluation of many of the things we know & believe in. Frankly much of that should be re-evalutated anyway...but that's not the point. Individuals might find it hard to adjust at first. Some would react badly. Those things happen every day as it is.

Fear of the unknown has always been with us & we survived in spite of it. Wall Street is the looters. Economic chaos is already causing riots around the world. Our economy in the USA, not to mention most of the world, is already if free fall. People will either fall back on their faith or they will lose faith. In which case their faith wasn't well established to begin with.

I think the human race is stronger then that. We don't buckle that easily.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
so where is the aliens?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanMeatsuit
so where is the aliens?

Aliens are not real.
This will pose a problem in finding them.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kno22

Panic? Looters? Riots? That doesn't come from experience so, where does it come from? Yes, disclosure would cause a profound re-evaluation of many of the things we know & believe in. Frankly much of that should be re-evalutated anyway...but that's not the point. Individuals might find it hard to adjust at first. Some would react badly. Those things happen every day as it is.

Fear of the unknown has always been with us & we survived in spite of it. Wall Street is the looters. Economic chaos is already causing riots around the world. Our economy in the USA, not to mention most of the world, is already if free fall. People will either fall back on their faith or they will lose faith. In which case their faith wasn't well established to begin with.

I think the human race is stronger then that. We don't buckle that easily.

Yes , but im not talking about a few financial hiccups. Im talking a complete collapse of the entire financial system. It will put us back to the stone age. We'll be bartering for food with dvds of the west wing which no-one will be able to watch as there wont be electricity because the whole infrastructure has collapsed.
It only takes one card to be removed from the stack , for the whole thing to come down , kinda in the same way that the ecosystem is built. You take out one key element , and the whole thing comes crashing down/
Imagine society without access to cash , or credit , just for one single hour...........instant pandemonium. The majority of people aren't ready to be propelled back to the stone age. What would they do with their iphone , their ipad , their mp3 collection , their alcohol , their cigarettes , their food.
This isnt just a " hello aliens how are you " situation where they appear and everyone lives happily ever after.
This is serious stuff , full of consequences that most dont even stop to consider

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There has been speculations that :

"Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth."

"At the present time the object(s) are beyond the orbit of Pluto. It is estimated that the objects are in the neighborhood of 150 miles across by 30 to 50 miles wide. Not long ago a Russian Mars probe photographed an object fitting this description just before it was destroyed for unknown reasons. Later, an American Mars probe was destroyed just before it reached that planet."

Source :www.bombshock.com... eading-towards-earth.html

This is from an article called "Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth"
By Pat Parrinello

Anybody knows who is this guy Pat Parrinello and if his affirmations in regards to SETI are correct ????

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have been saying all along that the disclosure/revelation thing is BS but I would like to add something else.

The guy who predicted this relied on a chaneller. It is more or less the same thing as Blossom Goodchild, except that she was the 'chaneller'. All those of you who are gettting all excited and saying that something happened on October 13 are in fact admitting, here on ATS, that you believe in the Federation of Light and all that stuff.

What I see here is the birth of a new religion. The 'Space-Being' religion as I like to call it. People are desperate to find some spirituality and they will believe in anything. Never has there been a better time for all these UFO cults to spread the word.

I am a keen UFO enthusiast and over the years I have drawn my own conclusions. Whilst I believe in intelligent entities that live amongst us, but mostly on different planes and vibration rate, I have no doubt in my mind that there will never be a disclosure or mass revelation.

On the 13th October 2010, billions of non-ATS members went about their normal life and it was business as usual.

edit on 15-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I often wonder why there is such a predilection here for destroying the planet.
seriously , everyday here its like " hmmm how can we destroy good ol' terra today ? "
Dont you guys like life ?
It just seems to me that people are obsessed with asteroids and 2012 , but seriously , how the fook would the mayans know anything about what we dont even know yet ?
I get the impression ATS is filled with vigilantes just waiting , salivating , hoping for the day an extinction-event sized asteroid is announced so they can finally use all the supplies they've been hoarding in their makeshift underground bomb shelter.
Is there anyone sane here ? Anyone who'd not predisposed to spreading fear ?

Crowdedskies ----- Agreed. 99% of the population of the earth continued on as if nothing had happened on october 13th , because , nothing happened .
edit on 15-10-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2010 by Reconciler because: correction

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler

I get the impression ATS is filled with vigilantes just waiting , salivating , hoping for the day an extinction-event sized asteroid is announced so they can finally use all the supplies they've been hoarding in their makeshift underground bomb shelter.
Is there anyone sane here ? Anyone who'd not predisposed to spreading fear ?

ATS is indeed filled with such people. Rather than impress their own will upon the world and become creative, these just sit and wait for doomsday, only to say :"I told you so".

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Text Hello everybody I do not mean to hijack this thread but I can not create one yet. I have a couple of interesting photos to share with everyone. They were sent to my from my girlfriend on her way to work yesterday, they are low quality since she has a cricket phone but still I thought I should post them. This is second hand information but I can answer any questions you guys have. It was about 3pm in the afternoon yesterday and a layer of clouds. She saw what appearers like the something made a hole in the clouds, but after looking at these photos I see an object that looks like its following the trail on the right hand side, let me know what you guys think.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

yeah sorry amigo but as much as I wanted something incredible to happen on the 13th, those video's just don't
cut it. We all know about the New York sightings and as far the "earth cam" pics, those are anything but
crafts. Unfortunately for as many sightings there are, most of the footage & pics just sucks ass almost 99% of the
time. I believe in UFO's(I've witnessed one in Gila Bend, AZ) but seriously someone needs to truly capture
one that is undeniable.Until then,the Believers and Skeptics will go round & round. I also believe that nobody here
on Earth can predict if & when UFO's will unveil themselves. UFO's will come around when they decide
too.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Cally video is a heli you can hear the noise in the background and the flashing light is a giveaway. The ohio picture is obviously a bird lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Where are the higher intelligence beings? They need to come back and take me home.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This is serious stuff , full of consequences that most dont even stop to consider

Yes it is serious & I, to some extent, agree with you. Disclosure would bring about huge socio-economic consequences. Many would not be able to handle it well. Aren't many of those issues already on us without a visit from ET?

I do know this. Those who believe don't need convincing. Those who don't believe can't be convinced. I believe humanity, in all its frailty, is still strong enough to adjust. Without that single ability we would have died off long ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kno22

Yes it is serious & I, to some extent, agree with you. Disclosure would bring about huge socio-economic consequences. Many would not be able to handle it well. Aren't many of those issues already on us without a visit from ET?

I do know this. Those who believe don't need convincing. Those who don't believe can't be convinced. I believe humanity, in all its frailty, is still strong enough to adjust. Without that single ability we would have died off long ago.

Just my 2 cents.

We faced, as human race, WW I, WW II, Fascism, Nazism, atomic war threat, every kind of wickedness, and we're still here!
We should ask ourselves who is going to lose something in the event of (benevolent) alien disclosure.
Maybe richest men on earth? Bankers (banksters!)? Oilmen? Mafia(s)? Some religious integralists?

My feeling is that human race once more will be able to get over the disclosure, though one thing is sure: at this time, earth is really in danger, we're destroying it and we are not doing anything to change this trend.
Whoever is able to help us is welcome.
edit on 16-10-2010 by starchaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The NORAD officer said we would see UFOs over EVERY principle CITY in the world.

Did that happen? NO it didn't , NO is the answer.

Did the prediction come true? NO

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join