It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
you guys do realise that colleen thomas who is the subject of most of the threads did say october 13 and 14th
we still have 24 hours
this could WELL have been a warm up

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

It's only an Alien UFO when you see ET get out and
shake your hand.

edit on 10/13/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Its a U.F.O if its unIdentified and in the air... It has nothing to do with ET.. If its a goverment black project and you cant IDENIFY it... then you say its an UnIdentified Flying Object

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
the day that A.T.S totally lost the plot and turned into the most embarrassing lunatic asylum on earth.

goodnight all.

thanks

rich

your doing a disinformation campaign

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

this is not a plane

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I look out my window in hopes of a glimpse of the "Massive Alien Spaceships " that were said to be hovering over all the major cities of earth by the loony NORAD guy. Do I see a major alien spaceship hovering over my city?

Of course I bloody don't.

What I find is one news story of probable balloons over NYC, some really bad resolution photos of night time airtraffic over NYC that occurs every night, and an ATS member who has collected some really rather mundane footage of blobs of light from other areas of America and the world. And a stupid thread summarizing how this NORADS prediction of "Massive alien spaceships hovering over major population centres" came "true"....

This is a very sad day for ATS.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spalding316

The problem we have here is there hasn't been any/no real evidence to debunk what has happened and seen and until then these are UFOs. They may not be ETs or project Blue Beam but there also has been nothing but assumptions and guessing they are balloons, airplanes, helicopters, or a hoax...
edit on 13-10-2010 by IceeJc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The prediction didn't come true at all. I suggest you re-read it again.

Again, wanting to believe something when something isn't there. Come on people!

After today, I honestly have to say I'm worried. I'm worried about the mass hysteria a few minor "sightings" can cause. Balloons, lights at night which most are helios with spotlights or planes on a 15-second still cam and that are in a 30-second landing pattern, and a reflective light by 2 towers.

If anything we need to wake up after today and catch a breath before we react --some of us anyway.

Talk about planting seeds! Mr. Norad planted a seed in all your minds and any little thing that came up today it was a UFO. UFO! UFO!! UFO!!!

Now let's try to reflect back at the prediction and remember what one of the main things would be. Umm, hovering above cities? Undeniable proof of their existence? What we saw were lights --airplane and helio lights at that. No hovering! No undeniable proof! Just blurry, night time vids and photos as usual. More questions, than proof.

No, sorry dude, this prediction came FAR, FAR from coming true. I mean, FAR!

But hey, there's always tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think its all a bunch of bs. I won't believe in ufo's until they make headline news, and officials are making statements about them.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
just before i go to bed ill leave a nice picture of today's ufos taken from new york via earth cam :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2b0a63511a2.jpg[/atsimg]

hmm, wow those aliens created some incredible ships

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Your snide little I told you so cracked me up and with the speed that thread is moving I forgot to post to that. So I'll post it here intead.

What took you so long to remind us? You should have been here fifteen pages ago to rub our noses in this. Just for that I'm not going to listen to you the next time you're right either.
Take that!

this is not a plane

Seems pretty plane to me. That it's not a plane at all. Or yellow balloons . Or the Moon. Or swamp people's gas.
Or The Moo, what?

Oh by the way SnF.
edit on 13-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

When you start to analyze the specific details of any prophecy or prediction, you are in trouble. Splitting hairs over specifics to debunk what has just happened is truly a shame. We are not doing mathematics here, I think it would be advisable to try to see the bigger picture of the last 48 hours.

The NORAD officer clearly had foreknowledge of the event, anyone trying to predict the future is clearly going to have to take a general stab in the dark.

What was the core of his prediction? That there would be some event along the lines of UFO activity that is out of the norm. This HAS occured.

edit on 13-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by rajaten

I think there is too much going on to rule anything out of the picture. I wonder how long the dis-info flunkies will keep posting to make all of us who see and feel the change in the wind look mad? I am as skeptical as the next Joe and would love some harder evidence. I know we won't get a straight answer from the lame-stream media! Just miners riding up on a slow rocket out of the ground, ( I am happy they are safe though). I expect no real ansswers from the current administration. All we have is our own eyes and ears. Show me the Mothership!!!!!!!

Yes unfortunately we forget that the truth embargo is still in effect and the "lame stream media" lol is still incredibly powerful in their selection and control of what information we receive. Clearly the chilean miners fiasco was used as a diversionary tactic to detract the people from what TPTB knew was coming, this huge increase in UFO activity. Can we imagine what other videos, pictures and articles would be available if there was no sifting of the news we received in the last 48 hours.

Well I must say It wasn't quite what I thought it could have been but IF they do want to show
themselves, who says they won't continue doing it? I'm mean obviously if they came all this
way just to fly a couple of rounds and then travel all the way back to where they came from,
what purpose does that have? Let's just show mankind our cool cars and then go back home?
I'm not buying it. If they really are going to show themselves, I have a feeling the good ones
with a handshake and hello the bad ones with mmmmmm come here dinner/slave......or both
show up, have it out and winner takes all, who knows?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is not compelling evidence at all. It reeks of desperation.

First, the source of the prediction was a channeler. Which amounts to a charlatan or a demon possessed person. The same sort of dubious nonsense as Blossom Goodchild in 2008.

Second, the prediction was for large triangle shaped craft hovering for hours over major cities ala Independence Day. A few Mylar balloons really fall short of what the prediction called for.

Finally, it's a little sad that you really think these balloons and blurry photos are something to celebrate. You need to re-examine your worldview. There is really is a supernatural reality you can learn about, I suggest the guidebook to the supernatural otherwise known as the Bible.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Again, wanting to believe something when something isn't there. Come on people!

After today, I honestly have to say I'm worried. I'm worried about the mass hysteria a few minor "sightings" can cause. Balloons, lights at night which most are helios with spotlights or planes on a 15-second still cam and that are in a 30-second landing pattern, and a reflective light by 2 towers.

This has happened exactly the same way before, and will happen the next time there's a prediction by someone that can be made to sound important. In a week or two, hopefully those who went ballistic these last couple of days (and today in particular, maybe tomorrow) will take another look at these threads with a more rational hat on. I don't think they have any realistically logical hats, but a hat where every light in the sky isn't necessarily an alien spaceship (not a UFO, because remember, UFO does not mean alien spacecraft, it means unidentified! *cough* see my signature *cough*).

We'll see. It may seem like this round of insanity is clearly more insane than any before it, but it's only because we're living through this one at the moment. The next one will promise to be even bigger in our minds.

I know I can't wait!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Some cam shots of the ufos over New York, frame by frame.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by OneNationUnder

When you start to analyze the specific details of any prophecy or prediction, you are in trouble. Splitting hairs over specifics to debunk what has just happened is truly a shame. We are not doing mathematics here, I think it would be advisable to try to see the bigger picture of the last 48 hours.

The NORAD officer clearly had foreknowledge of the event, anyone trying to predict the future is clearly going to have to take a general stab in the dark.

What was the core of his prediction? That there would be some event along the lines of UFO activity that is out of the norm. This HAS occured.

UFO activity happens every day man! So when one suspicious event occurs, that is by all means now pointing towards baloons, this has had absolutely nothing to do with Mr Norad.

His prediction, compared to some balloon like objects over NYC, is the opposite side of the spectrum. Did the balloon shaped UFO perform some undeniable aerial maneuvers? No. Did it disclose the truth to the world that we are not alone, did it present us "Challenges of Change"? No. (His book title)

What is more likely here, that alien space ships took position over NYC today, at a very high altitude, appearing as a baloon type object, in connection with his prophecy,.....

OR

Did some pranksters know about this prediction and set off some balloons? This is more likely. Maybe one day the E.T's will park their motherships over major cities and have the truth be know but it wasn't today, and it won't be in connection with any WHACKO's prediction in his UFO book
edit on 13-10-2010 by Nomad451 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If they are going to come, there will be undeniable, indisputable proof. So far we have yet to have ever received anything like that. Stop believing in these ridiculous predictions. When and if they come we will ALL know. I want to believe, but I also don't want to be continually let down and disappointed, which so far has always been the case.

What is everyone hoping for anyways by making contact with aliens or having them show themselves? What is the purpose? I don't see anything other than a "wow factor."

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IceeJc

I agree whole heartly with what you said. Anything that is in the sky and can not be identified is the true definition of a UFO. I am just sick and tired of reading these posts of people taking a hard line stance without having any proof one way or another.

Sorry if my first comment came off not sounding to right.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes I took a look at that as well to me it appears to be a bird in flight. Have seen similar a hundred times here on ATS. First time I saw I pic like that I was baffled but once it was pointed out it became apparent.

**edit for fingers that need a diet.
edit on 13-10-2010 by drift393 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

You do know that Colleen Thomas also wants you to start paying for the information she is giving out right?

She may be hot but she aint that hot....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join