It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trees talked to my grandaughter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A magical post - thank you.

What kids see, hear and feel is lost as we grow older.

We should pay more attention to what kids tell us, especially as they are unlikely to make it up - or, at least, they are probably more truthful than adults.

We should bear in mind, however, that kids are influenced by stories/movies etc.

So while I am not saying they tell the absolute truth, they tell the truth as they see it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Do you believe everything people tell you is so?

Just cause the person taking the pic said he nor no one was smoking doesn't make it a fact.
For all we know he smokes 3 packs a day..and realized what i said was true..so instead of say's..omg i fell dumb now...He decides to say he isn't a smoker.

People are pron to stretch the truth if ya see my point.

Cause it's still smoke 100%

No, I don't just believe everything people tell me. However, in a forum such as this, as I said previously we have to make choices...either believe that the OP is presenting all the facts in a truthful manner and continue with the discussion or decide that they are not telling the truth and leave the debate...There is nothing to be gained by continuing to ramrod the thread with your opinion of the "truth" it really does just make you look petty and childish.

And he didn't say he wasn't a smoker, just that there was no one smoking at the time, I have no idea whether the OP smokes or not, but I have decided to take them at their word that there was no one nearby smoking at the time the picture was taken and am not making wild assumptions about the OP's lifestyle, habits or general character like you are!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Yes, I agree with this, children are very often far more attuned to their surroundings than adults and whilst I agree that obviously they can make things up, in the situation the OP describes it would most definitely seem that the child was simply reporting what she had heard and had no reason to be dishonest.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Dogs go woof woof.

Tree go bark bark... Get it?

I don't mean it literally that they talk english. I mean that trees speak the language of the ancients... that feeling of knowing, existing, being a part of mother earth.

Let me ask you to do something. Walk around and go find a tree. Say hello and stand next to it for a bit. See if you get any kind of communication. It won't be words, it will be a feeling. A feeling of existence and life, and a mutual sharing of that experience...

Regarding the OP and the kid, kids have a very active imagination, so maybe a tree communicated to the kid verbally somehow since the kid has such an open mind. Who knows.

I do like your leprachaun idea though.

-SES

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I know what you were dealing with! At least I think I do. I'm so thrilled that you got such an excellent picture of one. They are beautiful, aren't they!

What you have photographed (as far as I believe) is an actual life form that many know little about due to the difficulty seeing them since they are likely made of plasma, and look like a very fine smoke, mist, or gas.

All those stories you've heard of ghosts, demons, aliens, inter dimensional beings, and faeries, are likely just references to these amazing intelligent creatures.

People often believe they are psychic, magical, or powerful, but I don't believe they are any of those things, just hungry!

What they eat, and what attracts them are the natural gasses and emmissions in the forest. This is because they "eat" or take in, vapors and gasses released by rotting things, trees, food, alcohol, and other things like fuel, in order to survive. Its their food.

They can fly due to their lightness, and their particles are widely dispersed, as compared to humans who are made of heavy solid materials. They are found in old houses because of the rotting wood, paint, and other emmissions, sometimes gasses under the ground. They can even be attracted by lots of food cooking, big fires, or just food left in a place to rot.

The amazing thing about these creatures is their incredible intelligence which may be comparable to humans, in that they can speak, as your grandaughter experienced or heard. They don't often do this though, but in the case of entering their territory they may be more casual or caught off guard as compared to the ones who come into peoples houses. Their usual mode of communication to humans, is possibly as a kind of whisper, or non audible message that somehow is partially understood by people if at all. It could be that they are able to do this only when they are actually on top of the person or covering them.

They are not uncommon, and are in many different places, and sometimes are found in forms different from the wispy waves type form.

You may notice a fine mist around. If you have an infared camera or some other special equipment you might like to return to likely places and photograph potential areas, though they are probably very had to see in open air, and are definitely hard to see using the human eye, though they are not invisible.

I really wish you could do more research in that forest, I don't think there is anything to be scared of, you can consider them just like any wild life if it helps, the only thing you might want to realize is a matter of respect, since you would be entering areas where humans may not usually travel and into territories which may have many of them.

You may be able to get amazing photographs if you lure them to an area where they can feast on alot of vapors, from some kinds of smokes or alcohols or fuel. something with a strong odor and vapors, though the odor may not be required, just the vapors.

I don't know if they can actually harm people, but since most animals can potentially attack people there is a possibility they might attack.

People used to worship these things as Gods, sometimes leaving food for them or performing sacrifices in their honor. Sometimes they would perform other rites to get their attention. Its likely they didn't know they are creatures just like us and probably have no powers at all, other than being really hard to see and using that to their advantage.

Its possible that some animals might be able to see them better than humans, so bringing an animal along might help to notice them, or scare them away potentially, or it might end up scaring you when a dog is barking randomly for example or staring somewhere.

Really, the picture you've gotten is truly excellent and in my opinion, totally genuine. I've also had experiences with these things, potentially lots of experiences, and even photographs that someone took on the computer while they were watching me do something.

A smoke appeared, and started moving around and then was facing directly infront of me, though I didn't see anything myself other than that the room became very misty or dusty looking. Now I've become better at being able to see these things, though its still very difficult. Sometimes you can see very fine shadows move across the floor, lights may flicker, but the best telltale sign I've noticed so far is the smokiness that appears in the room and looks like its a very fine mist everywhere especially visible infront of light, or like its raining very finely, or as if cooking has gone on or there has been a small fire or people have been smoking in the room when they havent.

I hope you catch more on camera! Though its probably very difficult to know where to shoot, and capturing one by chance is an amazing thing. I think the ones your grandaughter found were probably not familiar with humans and so were not in the habit of being very silent, maybe you could take her back there if she isn't scared?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't offer any insight on the voices, or the mist, but your pictures are very beautiful and thought-provoking. Would you consider starting another thread focused just on your photos? I'd love to see more.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

It's amazing you should say that, I was showing the pictures to my daughter, who is keen on photography and as we live just a couple of miles away we had thought about going and taking some more pictures of the park, perhaps we should and post them either here or on the fragile earth forum

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

I keep forgeting about the fragile earth forum ! That is a great idea. Although after last weekend with 2 weddings photography shoots at rozelle its the last place I want to visit for a while.....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I was talking to my brother at the weekend and he was describing something very similar, mist wise, to your photograph, that he photographed a couple of years ago in the Carpathian mountains, or Transylvania to be specific. He said the mist formed close to the ground and then seemed to seperate in chevrons and moving upwards. He has promised to send the photos, I will try to post them when and if.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

My daughter loves your pictures, and immediately said that as we haven't been to Rozelle for ages we should go and take some nice pics, so thanks again for posting such beautiful, inspiring pictures...and of course for some extra added mystery, I really must look into that aspect some more!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What an interesting photo to go along with the story. I don't doubt for a second that she heard what she said she heard. I think that forests are full of life and energy that could be sensed. You should find out more about that area. Beautiful pics by the way.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Thankyou, even better for photography just now is the auchincruive walk along the river to Annbank..

A couple from yesterday...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4361518211d2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e0c74a24d90.jpg[/atsimg]

respects

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

To whom this may concern i had to join this site last night after seeing a photo you posted 3 years ago while i was surfing the net... not sure if you still visit this site but want to point something out about your picture that you posted and I read the story about how your granddaughter heard voices kids voices behind the tree's not sure if its just me but everyone was looking at the film or smoke at the top of the photo look again bottom left hand corner look at the first tree now look behind that one right behind the ferns and the side of the tree there is a little girl or boy standing there look good there standing right there you let me know what you think do you see the child your granddaughter would be 10 years old now have her look to just wanted to share i do believe she heard voices ..

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

There are indeed strange things hidden in trees - I have tried to circle the area which shows a round aluminium looking object with a blue "lens" type of thing.

I think we are monitored more than we know only we aren't supposed to see these devices.

I hope I don't get into trouble lol..... no-one would believe it anyway!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Please do her a favor and DO NOT tell her that trees cant talk.
Go out with her, and ask her what the trees are talking/saying to her. Write down everything she says.

I would like to hear what they want to say.

Thank you.
edit on 12/4/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

not so weird...

plants talk to me all the time. they are very chatty...

actually my fruit orchard trees tried to warn me the time a tree branch fell on me. they were upset about it for weeks, because i didn't understand their warning, i thought it was something to do with a snake in the grass or something...

i wasn't badly hurt but they knew it was coming and were very upset. the atmosphere in the garden was so ominous, and i knew immediately something was up....

many cultures have medicine men and shamans who talk to plants in order to find the cures for illnesses.

plants are sweet, and can help us all, if we are kind to them. when you have no one else to turn to, you can turn to plants. they love us and want to be loved in return - just like animals do.... they can help us if we let them, and if we help them in return....

if interested in scientifically proven plant communication (its telepathic in my experience), i recommend the following book as a starting point:

PRIMARY PERCEPTION by Baxter..

plants especially love children....and puppies i've noticed.... so unsurprising one might try to communicate with a child more directly....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
if it really was childrens' voices and not the tree speaking though, then maybe your daughter heard some jinn children playing in the forest. jinn are beings that can be invisible....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yeah the pic definitely has an 'energy' to it.

i can sense it too.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

i loved your post about the forest trees v the city trees.

i've also been doing qi gong, and i notice that i'm noticing things a lot more...it has had a strange, marked effect on me too....

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Its paranormal, and yet I don't consider the tree having spoken to her. More likely an entity or even an et related experience, given the privacy of the woods.

We have an old elm tree out back with a human shape in one of the long trunks. Its a very elongated shape, but it appears to have distinct fingers resting on the thigh, then elongated but muscular looking torso, and shoulders and head as if in profile, with the top of the head at the hairline cut off, it was a branch that was trimmed. And its quite detailed. Also quite artistic and beautiful. But have to wonder why it is, all kinds of ideas from entities being sealed in the tree, hopefully released by now.

Or part of the cosmic background, like a plasma screen of energy waves, does some of it get recycled, does our world recycle forms and still preserve some of them? Is there is a watcher in nature? Or while growing, did previous owners think of someone longingly, perhaps a young man missed in war, and it forms via thought. Why so many forms in nature?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join