It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The trees talked to my grandaughter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

yea its been reported.

Respects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We want to know what the tree said. Once a field of corn talked to me. It was more like telepathy. It said everything was going to be OK.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

That's a very nice picture!
do you realize there is, what seems to be, a person in it? Maybe that was intentional and maybe I'm seeing things after staring at the photo for 10 min.... just thought it was weird...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Karis, my grandaughter explained it as kids playing, whispering and quietly giggling. Sorry to not have actual words to give you....respects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Thanks for the response. the obvious reply is...are you staring at the original photograph or the one that was edited and inserted by member davidgrouchy. ?

If it is the original I will try to find someone in it, although Im not realy known for having that ability.

respects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

After checking the pic at 300% what you are seeing is just another tree, although on the original, your right it does look like someone. Thanks for that

Respects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There has been some recent UFO activity in Ayrshire. If the reports are genuine then that might explain other "weirdness" in the area, perhaps also your granddaughter's experience.

the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com...

www.lapisufo.com...

www.lapisufo.com...

www.lapisufo.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by GypsK

After checking the pic at 300% what you are seeing is just another tree, although on the original, your right it does look like someone. Thanks for that

Respects

are we looking at the same thing? I enlarged it 400% and I still don't make a tree out of it. The tree behind it is further away, you can see at the base of the black figure that it is closer. I'm seeing it slightly to the right of the center, where the sky touches the ground.

but again, I have overactive imagination today

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I'm seeing it too. Probably just a darker tree but looks like someone with a hand in their pocket position.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I see that as well but in the original raw file it is only a tree. Unfortunatly the jpegs posted here on ATS do not show enough detail and that is where the confusion is coming from.

On another note Ive did a bit of checking into the history of the estate where the pics were taken...

Quote from the "Ayrshire archives site"

"The Hamiltons were another Ayrshire family with slavery connections. Robert Hamilton owned three Jamaican estates: Pemberton Valley, Rozelle, and Carcluie. In Ayrshire the family had property at Bourtreehill and Sundrum. In 1754 Robert acquired Rozelle estate, Ayr, and built a mansion house there in 1760.
Pemberton Valley account book, 1818-43 [DC17/10]

The Hamilton of Rozelle papers, held at Ayrshire Archives, contain a number of references to the slave trade, daily life on the family's Jamaican plantations, and the advent of the abolition of slavery."

Might be important might not. I will continue to dig a bit.

Thanks for everyones input, appreciated.

respects

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wonderful photo and experience from your grand daughter.
Wonder if perhaps she picked up on spirits or something?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love the photographs!

Pictures similar to these taken in forests, tend to turn up occasionally, and posters have an inclination to dismiss them, ah, but not so fast, methinks.

We just don't really know what they are, and that's all we know. We don't know.

The gnarled trees are awesome. What a neat place, and I'm glad you took your camera and elected to share these with us.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Kids have over active imaginations and Your pic could be an exposure problem or something temporarily wrong like something in the way of the lens etc.

All explainable. Don't get all worked up over absolutely nothing.

My kids used to have imaginary play mates and they would talk to them. That lasted about 8 months. Nothing unusual.

To much ATS reading. Too much wanting to believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Okay, that is enough with the off-topic comments. Discuss the topic and the photographs not each other. Any further off-topic comments will be removed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think we need more imagination not less . That is what is missing in this day and age .
to walk through the forest and just listen and see.
most kids just sit in front of the tv watching the latest toons letting Disney do the immanging for them .
yes I have been in the deep woods my self many times walked in and left my humanity at the road .
I became part of the forest and have seen and heard things that most men havent heard in a hundred years.
I have had wild deer walk right up and snif me wild coons take food from my hand wild weasel play hide and seek for an hour .
If there is such a thing as magic in this world you wont find it in vages but you may just find it like your grand child did if your really quiet and just stop being a moderen man for just a few mints.
that is what camping use to be now even that is caned and stamped with a goverment sticker.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else,
but those pics give me the creeps

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The gnarly old tree is formed that way from winds when it was young and growing.. pretty awesome looking today.

Going out on a limb here.. no pun intended... but nature can easily communicate with us if we are open to it.. and children are the most open since they are still early in their indoctrination phase of life. I connect with trees and receive their history like segments of a movie in my mind, and I've had a few things to do with what we might call nature spirits.. a very real phenomena too.

I think your grandchild has a fairly clear ability to hear and maybe even see beyond the limitations 99% of people are locked into as Reality.

Great photos too, thank you.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good morning and a big thanks to those who have contributed to this thread. To reply to some of the comments received.........

The camera had no anomolies on or in the lens and was used to take over 70 photographs in the time we were on the estate. I respect your suggestions regarding lint, hair or other item on the lens but this is not the case.

The trees, yea the trees are wonderfull, a photographers dream. Ive used the estate for wedding shoots in the past and the environment always adds something to the photographs brides say.

Im finding it difficult to find information on the history of the estate, other than that the original owner, builder made his money in the slave trade. Anyone else who can dig up something would be realy appreciated. The estate is.....Rozelle Estate, Ayrshire, West Scotland.

Respects

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join