It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile Miners Rescue - Distraction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Here's a thought...

Maybe it's being aired because these 33 men have been trapped under ground for 69 days.

Now stop and have a think about that mate. 69 days, 700 metres underground.

Seeing the scale of things yet?

Oh but it was planned!

They perfectly made the mine collapse so as to trap these 33 men down there.

They then perfectly planned it with these men to ration the 3 days worth of food to last 17 days.

Then they just let them sit down there for the 69 days just so it can be perfectly timed to distract everyone while something else goes down.

What a fool proof plan!

Give me a bloody break!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not once did i say that the collapse of the mine was planned nor anything about the food rashoning or basically anything you just stressed. I was simply implying that broadcasting the same old stuff for 36 hours is a bit of a waste of time, money, lives and to be honest i think its pretty rediculous. I dont see the point in the continual broadcast, it is motivating my mind to the possibility that it could be a distraction for something else that could be happening, what that is i dont know.

Yes they have been stuck down there for 69 days and yes its a tragedy but does everything else on a planet with near 7,000,000,000,000 people have to be dropped for that length of time?

I dont think so!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's not about distraction. It's just a story that has grown and has captivated many for whatever reasons and because of that the msm will definatly cover it non stop because the news channels aren't about the news. It's all about the ratings and the big bucks that come from them ratings.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here are a few other stories that i have found that are not gtting any air time that have occurred.

Obama Gives Go Ahead To Drill In The Gulf Again

Fears Of Global Currency War

And then you have these poor souls who deserve far more coverage in my opinion

42 dead As Bus Collides With Train

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Strangely enough I also thought ,WHY all this FUSS about trapped miners ??
Dont get me wrong ,they were down their for 69 days etc...BUT
On the other hand I have a theory that this although "it is real" could be more like an test/experiment of some sort ,
Q:Should it come to be that we have to go underground(bunker cities) soon...
"what are the results of being underground for a extended period of time and its effects on the body /mind etc..?"

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Are our lives so lacking that we have to make a conspiracy out everything?
The media is just doing what the media always done. I am glad they are covering every moment in detail. This is not one drama, but 33 dramas. Its sad about the bus crash but these people and their families have been and are still enduring a living torment. Plus can you imagine what it is like now for those waiting their turn? At any moment it could all go wrong.
Each one safely up is a triumph of human endeavour and endurance. It's wonderful to see the emotion of the families..
This is one of those ''Where were you when...' moments.
To those who are getting a bit bored with it all or who think that this is some sort of experiment or diversion, I say you need help. Sorry.

edit on 13-10-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Something wierd about these miners is troubling me, but i cant put my finger on it.

Somethings I have noticed, is that the first guy that was pulled up was in remarkable health, and he had rock star looks. It looks almost setup.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Another way of looking at it is TPTB want us to think they really do care about us.

Subliminal conditioning ?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The tenth Chilean minor has just arrived at the surface, that's what my radio said anyway.
It is only a distraction if you pay attention to it.
Conspiracy theories are forms of amusement and are actually the last distraction in the third dimension.

If I was going to let myself be distracted by watching the RESCUE, then I would turn it into a positive light by enjoying and empathizing with the emotions of the loved ones and family who are waiting to see people who they had thought dead and gone. The experience for these people is the most real thing they could ever have imagined and I think it is beautiful for what it is.

I hadn't heard anything regarding the ALIEN DISPLAY but something tells me that this would be the perfect day for such a display when you consider that if the aliens can come from planets many light years away then I am pretty sure they could make it to Chile and appear "live" on every television screen across the world.... I myself am an alien to most planets and if I wanted to make a showy entrance then this is the way I would do it. I might have even caused the shaft to collapse too....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jrmcleod

Here's a thought...

Maybe it's being aired because these 33 men have been trapped under ground for 69 days.

Now stop and have a think about that mate. 69 days, 700 metres underground.

Seeing the scale of things yet?

Oh but it was planned!

They perfectly made the mine collapse so as to trap these 33 men down there.

They then perfectly planned it with these men to ration the 3 days worth of food to last 17 days.

Then they just let them sit down there for the 69 days just so it can be perfectly timed to distract everyone while something else goes down.

What a fool proof plan!

Give me a bloody break!!!

Yes!! Thank you, there is somebody else who is sane on this forum!! I am 100% with you on this. Its a pretty big event. Some people will make up any old crap to get noticed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

I'm not tryin to get noticed, i do have a life outwith ATS and quite frankly i couldnt care if i'm noticed on a website, my life has a bit more t it than a website.

i am simply saying that i dont understand why it has to be on allday???? There seems to be soemthing fishy with it, in my opinion, and i'm not the only one thinking this. I think there is more to the story than meets the eye, thats all!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Heres a thought, i'm watching it now on TV every miner I have seen so far come out, is clean shaven, spotlessly clean, and do not in anyway seem to be in slightest way traumatised.

Now im in no way saying it didn't happen but surley they would look a bit rough and dirty ?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

i am simply saying that i dont understand why it has to be on allday????

It's on all day because it is taking all day. Not one drama but 33. And it could all go wrong at any time. Personally I can't get enough of seeing yet one more person emerging to the light of day.
11 rescued so far...
edit on 13-10-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

This is my point, it seems like its set-up, like its a movie. I also noticed just how well they looked, there wasnt a large amount of emotion either. My parnter who is a nurse also commented on their image, they are perfectly healthy.

I wonder if their is a production team down in that chamber with them, shaving them, preparing them for fame?

And WHY ON EARTH are they being stretchered 10 meteres into Triage for 2 hour long health checks, they are perfectly capable of walking, if i was there i'd sure walk it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by jexmo

I'm not tryin to get noticed, i do have a life outwith ATS and quite frankly i couldnt care if i'm noticed on a website, my life has a bit more t it than a website.

i am simply saying that i dont understand why it has to be on allday???? There seems to be soemthing fishy with it, in my opinion, and i'm not the only one thinking this. I think there is more to the story than meets the eye, thats all!!

No there isn't. There are very rarely any news stories that are positive any more and this is simply an amazing story of survival against the odds, we have been getting updates on the news everyday since we found out that miraculously they are all alive. It is simply, for once a positive news story that gives great warmth to myself personally and i feel a deep feeling of affection for everyone of those guys and their families. Just enjoy it for what it is. An incredible rescue that few thought would be possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidLeetjer
Strangely enough I also thought ,WHY all this FUSS about trapped miners ??
Dont get me wrong ,they were down their for 69 days etc...BUT
On the other hand I have a theory that this although "it is real" could be more like an test/experiment of some sort ,
Q:Should it come to be that we have to go underground(bunker cities) soon...
"what are the results of being underground for a extended period of time and its effects on the body /mind etc..?"

Get a grip fella. Clearly your lives are incredibly boring.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I dont understand how it can all go wrong??? You mean the shaft collapsing etc?? Well if they were concerned about that they should tell the 50 or so useless people spectating right at the mine shaft to get the hell away from the area since the winch is being operated further away.

Yes its 33 dramas but like i said there are thousands of other drama's out there that could have a larger effect to the general public.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

LOL I noticed the same thing when I saw it, in fact everyone I know was asking if another collapse had happened and if these were the same guys.
69 days in a hole in the earth, and you come up looking suave as hell.
The really must be "the most interesting men in the world" .
Honestly James Bond couldn't have done it better.
edit on 13-10-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I've been keeping up with this story since the beginning...always praying that those guys would get out safely.
I watched the beginning of the rescue operation last night, and a little this morning...

I don't know if it's a distraction, but I do believe it's a real event.

With that said...I keep having a strange "stomach dropping" feeling when I've watched the rescue this morning. The weird feeling in my stomach may just be my concern for them...or it could be "women's intuition" (about what I have no idea).

Or, maybe I'm just hungry...

I'm not sure.

(back to lurk mode I go...)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by niobe

Yeah i def think its a real event, there just seems to be something odd about it and i dont know what!

Either way i'm glad they are safe!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join