It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile Miners Rescue - Distraction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't believe anyone is shoving anything down anyones throat. You have the option of watching it or not. Why do people blame the media for what they are seeing? You choose to see it so it's your fault not theirs. Don't watch it if you can't stand it or don't understand. I for one support it. They have been stuck down there for 69 days. When you get stuck 2000 feet underground for 69 days with liquid food and a crowded place then I will understand why you can't understand why rescuing the lives of 33 people can bring all the medias to share the same view for once.

I also believe that this has occurred several times.
Haiti incident.
Chinese Earth Quake
Malaysia Tsunami
Hurricane Katrina
London Bombers
Sep. 11
Big events cause for big news.
Each one of the above events had news coverage for more than 36 hours, and now you can't understand why 33 miners receive attention for 36 hours?
Why would you even question that?

Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I guess if you look for something hard enough your find it?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Getting these guys rescued is a big event. They were stuck over a mile underground for over 2 months with barely enough room to stand up and now they are being sucked out of the ground in a coffin.

I can't wait until they start the interviews.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The media has been covering huge events every since they started. Don't you think maybe they got the whole coverage down to a "T"? Down to make it so that it will gather the attention of everyone. However they spin this story around to further their numbers, in the end the synopsis is the same. 33 miners will be saved if all goes according to plan.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

So do you believe the numbers are all coincidence? Since this is a conspiracy site, suerly discussing the relation of 33 and the Masons is valid?

33 men

33rd week of the year it collapses

33 days to complete the shaft

13-10-10 (date today) = 33

Now you cant say that isnt sus??

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The BBC reporter has just been describing the scene around the rescue site,and was comparing the desert setting as similar to Mars.and get this,he just said,"Just as there is life on Mars,there is life here in the desert also"!

What does he know that we dont?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

So do you believe the numbers are all coincidence? Since this is a conspiracy site, suerly discussing the relation of 33 and the Masons is valid?

33 men

33rd week of the year it collapses

33 days to complete the shaft

13-10-10 (date today) = 33

Now you cant say that isnt sus??

Really strange indeed, Im still observing and observing different aspects
Odd enough , We don't really notice anything of the things that are happening in the world... I made this new topic in new member section, because I haven't got 20 posts yet, so I couldn't post it in a subject place, I'm from belgium, And I'm thinking this is the center of alot of trouble at the moment, america keeps investing their money here, And we don't catch ANYTHING "weird" going on, our biggest news at the moment is that we don't have any government anymore... And I'm getting this feeling, that america will take our government over, After all Ain't this mini-country the heart of Europe?

Greets from Belgium

To add, you should really check out my topic for more info.
Because this is sounding a little bit off-topic

edit on 13-10-2010 by Jonaflowa because: Add

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Like the wives on the surface who had their hair and nails done for the occasion, the men looked groomed and clean-shaven despite spending more than two months deep beneath the surface — the longest anyone has ever been trapped underground and survived.

MSNBC

This is why they were shaved.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I thin k it can be seen as suspicious, but do you really think that if these PTB were really trying to hide what they were doing with this, that they would make as obvious as you just made it seem.
With September 11 and all the like.
I buy into the whole PTB deal, but sometimes you just have to let go of all that negative energy that you or anyone else surrounds themselves with all this and just enjoy the little hope and joy we can receive from seeing these men emerge alive and well.. Enjoy it, whether or not it was done on this exact day and time and year for some other reason. The fact that they are stuck is not up for debate neither is their rescue. It's being done right now.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Please someone tell me that they also heard the statement from the BBC reporter,that i have posted a couple of posts back from this one!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Not watching the news, sorry.
But it is strange that he said that, maybe he meant microbial life... Im not sure.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I didnt but that is pretty strange!

Time will tell if something happens or not!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And do you know somthing i dont??? Is there microbial life on Mars????

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
AAAAAHAHA excellent. This is a huge conspiracy!!
Masonic demon aliens put them down there under the order of the world leading C.I.A!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Strange indeed!
I almost spat my coffee when i heard him say that!
Remember where you heard it first!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's the BBC there not very accurate in reporting the news. remember they said building 7 had fallen, but it was still visible in the background of the live feed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I doubt a bbc reporter has knowledge of life on mars, he was probably just reffering to the TV show "Life on Mars", a pretty silly description but, i highly doubt bbc reporter has just let some ground breaking news slip

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

Did building 7 not fall though??

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
I don't believe anyone is shoving anything down anyones throat. You have the option of watching it or not. Why do people blame the media for what they are seeing?

The thing isn't that the miners' rescue isn't important and something we should ALL be grateful for, it's that they are showing ONLY this on the news. Yeah, we know they are being rescued, we know its going to be very heartwarming, they are going to be so happy to meet their families... But the world is a big place and there are TONS of other stories which could also be running, and it wouldn't detract from the miner situation whatsoever. It's like when Michael Jackson died - there could have been a legitimate alien landing or invasion or whatever, and NOBODY would know because all news/media outlets were flooded!

Reporting on ONLY one story for more than an hour, much less a couple days, is just as bad as a total media blackout!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I have no idea, thats why I said maybe microbial. Im not so much into mars and if there is life, not worried about it.

Although from what I can gather there has been small detection of Formaldehyde, opening the door to possible microbial life. But like I said I know nothing of this..

Peace!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join