It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to know everything

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

You realise you open yourself up to the snake oil salesmen and would be guru's who want power over you right? Simple fact is we can't even "know" if we truly exist at all. So how can anyone "know" everything? Much less be in a position to tell you the way to "know everything"? Sure, a great many think they do. And will sell you a great pack of crap about how they will show you the way. But funny thing about that is, they just end up taking from you. Which is why they tell you that.

Form your own opinions, seek your own "truth". Because NOTHING in this life is for certain. And those who tell you otherwise, want something. Even if it's just your agreement/support of their cause. Though usually it's oh so much more than just that.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows because: Yabba dabba dooo

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It seems to me that...

It takes One to Know One

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Does one really desire to know everything? To know everything would take the meaning out of life itself, leaving you perched amongst yourself on the highest mountain. A life of solitude awareness, to many you are labeled as insane to the rest a visionary insight. Yet the funny part about it all is that to know everything we must find everything that there is. I don't think we have and some things our minds just would not be able to comprehend at least if it undermines our current structure as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I feel like I want to know everything sometimes, then I remember that too much knowledge makes me cold, and its times like those I need to balance things out with a little kindness.

thats all i think there may be to it, find the right balance of things for you.

edit on 13/10/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
Can someone give me the key to understanding everything that there is in life. Please share with me the ultimate philosophy.

I just published a book and you're invited to check it out. Cl;ick on my signature and then find the picture of the book "Taking Down the Curtain" and click on the picture of the book to order it. I explain everything, and don't rely on myths or vague assertions. And when I say everything, I mean everything that exists between those raindrops that we've always examined as a species.

* What is physical existence (what two indivisible unit forms does it take and why)
* How physical existence initially emerged (very specific and logically sound)
* Why it does what it does, and doesn't do what it doesn't do (again, logically sound and empirically defended)
* What is God (probably not what you think it is)
* What the human being is and why (why it is different than other thinking creatures on this Earth)
* What holds everything together and keeps everything that is whole, unique and distinctly whole.
* What drives progressive development and brought intelligent life into existence.
* What is Love (physically speaking, not philosophically speaking)
* Why the human being exists.
* Why we - as human beings - specifically exist (different than why the human being, in general, exists)
* What is Heaven and what is Hell (again, not philosophically, but physical descriptions)
* What is Reincarnation (definitely not what you think it is)
* The truth about supernatural phenomena (sort of funny, sort of tragic, definitely recognizable for most folks)
* What the Christian bible means when it refers to Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Judgement, God the Father - and not in a philosophical sense, but the nuts and bolts of it all.

Yeah, these are some pretty bold statements, but this book does directly answer these questions, and it does so with the kind of logical and empirical support that (to be blunt about it) Einstein didn't have when he initially published his Theory of Relativity. In fact, his theory had nothing supporting it until those photos of the solar eclipse suggested that part of his theory was potentially valid. This theory's internal logic is impeccable and all empirical data (what we've all seen, felt, heard, sensed since the beginning of human history) supports the theory's overall premise.

If you really want to know everything, then take a chance on 20 bucks for this thing. Or don't. I won't bullsh*t you with esoteric goobledy gook or convoluted semantics. I also won't dumb it down, since I really can't if I want to fully explain what you're asking to understand. It's 118,000 words and no filler, and it takes every bit of it to properly lay out what's been standing right in front of you all along.

This explains why you exist. That's what you want to know. Right?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Check your DNA....it's all in there......really! Apologies to the Moderator for the stumpy reply, but I feel that is all there needs to be said.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Go to Google.
Type in "the answer to life the universe and everything".
Your answer shall appear on the screen.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Refering to the Buddha? I see...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Try to unlearn what you have learned first....
That's a good start. The greater you have unlearned, the closer you are to this ultimate understanding.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join