It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you "feel" they're coming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for your answers. I know the tr3b since, well 1989. I made a lot of research before the internet time and just forgot it the last years. I really just goggled it to show you there is actuall that aircraft. It's UFO with an unknown engine ect. but it's man made.

Cushycrux.....

I agree.....

The "triangle" subject is extremely interesting.

For your interest.....

Here are 2 threads I started in different forums about a "triangle":

UFO In Night Vision Video

What Is The Identity Of The Delta-Shaped Craft In This Video?

Also for interest, here is a very interesting ”triangle” thread posted by BlackProjects:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
Just simple question. Do you feel aliens upcoming disclose?
How you will prepare for culmination of relevation?

I don't know how I will culminate with the revelation, I just hope they are not planning on cultivating us for their crock pot!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic RNA
reply to post by cushycrux

Heh, it does make me wonder sometimes, why are people so desperate for disclosure in or around this month? There must be a common denominator somewhere that drives it…. Maybe we're both onto something, with the changing of the seasons humans become desperate and full of fear, who knows? maybe a good topic for some research and a thread..

Nice reply to MMN by the way.. I did chuckle at that..

Perhaps because it is the month of Halloween (October 31). Lots of jokers and pranksters out there this time of the year. If you'll notice, more scary movies on TV this month.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There might be some kind of official alien disclosure in the near future but I seriously doubt it will be an honest one.

Grays, reptillians, nordics, pleadians, ancients, elders...Who knows what to believe anymore? Ufology is an old topic and for serious researchers(not the forumn debunkers) its a never ending search for truth. Scary yes, but also extremely interesting, especially during trying and uncertain times. I don't think the world functions the way it does just by coincidence.

To be perfectly honest we already had alien disclosure....its just UNofficial! The government has no business telling you what to read and/or what to believe. Just use the internet or read a few books and magazines on the topic. Don't let the deniers fool you because the majority are paid disinfo agents....I can see a few of them flaming away soon.

edit on 12-10-2010 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think most people have made up their mind if ET is real or not. I think most people are more than ready for something official to happen.

Imagine after something official is spoken that people all over will start having welcome signs and ET bumper stickers-shirts etc. I know ET believers are wearing shirts and what not now. But wait until it has been officially spoken. Then people will be crawling out of the woodwork selling anything ET related big time.

What will people fixate on for 50 years then ?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I feel that *something* is coming. There is a huge social tension which has been rising. People are getting antsy, ready to GOGOGO. I'm ready for it, though. Bring it on, whatever it may be!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

i feel something coming and when im relaxed at night. i feel a mental pull, a kinda drawl** not sure if thats the right word, but then i repeat these words in my head, "where are you?" then im stuck on what that means...like me or what evers asking me that???

edit on 12-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think these are the 3 best quality photos of a 'UFO' ever taken

www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.ufocasebook.com...

Unfortunately I think it's a 'black' aircraft that is man-made.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by northwoods

I have no clue. I do feel that we are changing..but I've had this feeling for years...and thats probably because things are changing. I have no clue if that has anything to do with other beings from different planets or if it's just the process of us growing. It does seem like people are getting restless but that doesn't mean disclosure is going to happen...it just means it's time we do something different. If contact does happen in my opinion there is no way to prepare..we have no idea what to expect so there is no point. I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens from here on out.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I long for contact, and will face it without fear, even if the aliens are malevolent. I have made my peace with my maker, I fear not death.

Somebody else hear on ATS said it for me, I don't care what happens, as long as something profound or catastrophic happens to wake people up.

Here's hoping.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Sorry if someone already said this... but maybe the reason why it happens during this time of year is because it's getting close to the end of the year...and there always seems to be a lot of people who are positive that it will be that year that something spectacular is bound to happen. Maybe?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

I'm not so sure people are positive about it to be honest
, one thing is apparent though, there does seem to be an influx of "disclosure hope" within the community of UFO/alien believers not only here on ATS but throughout the net.. it’s weird, like I said in my post I'm sure there is a common denominator and a reason for it... it's just finding that reason.... it maybe a number of reasons or just one, but one thing is fo'sure, it does happen... check it for yourself..

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I WANT THEM to arrive, but unfortunately I don't think they will..

and no, I don't "feel" they're coming, I hope I'm wrong though

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
What you feel is called mass hysteria. Soho Picture - 7500 feet Ufo - Garden Grove - 10.10.10 - Blossom Godchild....sums up in "I can feel it" feeling. Drink a beer and ignore it. On 14 we will have an other disclosure or doomday date. This site is just getting sicker and sicker (Like the whole Society) . If you begin to feel fear from the ATS Posts leave this site before you get the "ATS Brain damage".

The only 100% real picture of a Ufo was this:

Belgium 1989 - Over 10000 witnesses. And this damn thing seems not to be from alien origin.

TR3B - Astra:

And the normal "must be top-secret military"/mass hysteria/swamp gas/chinese lanters excuse. It's BS. This is coming to a end point very quickly. I'm not convinced completley that there will be a massive discloure, but I believe that countries will start leaking UFO documents (the media doesn't cover these) and more that a few of those documents will finally put the final strings together. We are very close to knowing something concrete.

The sad thing is, these individuals who are debunkers will then go on some trape about "false-flags", Bluebeam, etc. Even if there is a massive UFO event, debunkers will never accept it because it doesn't fit into a narrow view of how the world works. So will we get disclosure? yes. But as for acceptance? No. At least not here.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wish I did. But no.

People have been telling me that disclosure is imminent since I was ten years old. I'm about to be 30 now. During that time I went from zealous believer to an open-minded and agnostic skeptic. And people have been telling others before me that it was imminent for the last 40+ years. If visitation is real (I'm open minded but skeptical) then I hope to see some proof of it while I live. But I don't feel that anything is imminent.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Yes. The Holidays are fast approaching, soon the in-laws will be here. No doubt Dr. Smirnoff will get me through, yet again!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
theres an eerie feeling in the skies 2day...

they are already here

no facts, just opinions

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well we understand their is a high probability of life in our universe,
we know the universe is 13 billion years old and counting. We know earth is 4.5 billion years old.
so there has got to be more advanced life out there. Now have they broken the 4th dimension ~ time and space barrier?
I'm not sure,
my search for truth is not in aliens or if they will come,
only what really is after death because I know that will come.
So that would be my question to a more advanced species that have broken the laws of physics as we know.
what is their belief and what do they know in facts about death.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
Just simple question. Do you feel aliens upcoming disclose?
How you will prepare for culmination of relevation?

I can feel the link to them. Cannot explain this but I almost can see them like I'm inside their spacecrafts.

Norwich documentation about The Day Before Disclosure.
www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...

edit on 12-10-2010 by northwoods because: (no reason given)
No I don't,
But what I do feel and see is many trying to push the idea of disclosure.
Still all we see are lights and lanterns.
Even the latest hoopla of blue lights on 10/10/10 only proved to be nothing,.... AGAIN.
what if ,.... (grab your socks and hold on) .... There is nothing to really tell?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
An invisible candle shines forth form behind the silence, inside and underneath the noise i speak with the Dolphins and whales, upon the edges of oblivion I dance and sing for them, light holding shadows approach the mirage ,harken riddles of resurrections, this laughter is from knowing these lips are from yonder, it is your fear that hears the gallops near,an echo pulses as the waves wash their blood on to the shores,the blackness the darkness forever. our song will rain sonorous,form the Puparium we vent riddles of repugnance ,sent of she seduction fragrance.The hand of compassionate woman have cook their own children;they become food for them in the destruction or the daughter of my people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join