It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same UFO Filmed, Same Day, Different Place - 10-10-10

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sighler

scratch that last post. someone forwarded this link to a video of the flying RC that was shot a few months back.
It defiantly seems to be an RC, probably customized with LED lights.
www.youtube.com...

the video description as follows:

March 27, 2010, I finished my school play and we were driving home when I saw this bright blue line moving weird and fast. I called my friends to track it too. We were in Pacific Grove and they were in Carmel and Pebble Beach, but we all could see it! So we thought it must be big and up high. And then we followed it to this beach in Monterey and there was a crowd there already following it. One of the people there took the pic of me with the blue one. Turns out to be an rc flyer that can go up to 1,500 feet high and 3 miles distance from control. Very cool. But would have been awesome if it was a real.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sighler
still not so sure about the RC plane statement. if you think about how fast an airplane flies, it only moves so slowly when we look at it from below. if an RC can move faster than an airplane at that distance, then that would be pretty crazy. but i don't think an RC plane can outrun the speed and maneuvering of an airplane. well i'm no expert in this area, but i'm just stating my logic. sorry if this has been said arleady in this thread - just saying!

thats down to perspective, seeing something in not the greatest of quality on a 2d screen, its extremely difficult to work out its speed and distance, and ill think you might find that plenty of rc planes are not only fast but extremely agile.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"Yo check my youtube videos im a rapper i need all the help i can get but f*** that s**** man its a freaking UFO look at that!"

ROFL. Can't get more genuine then that...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ya man there's some guy flying around the same RC plane in 3 different cities at the same exact time and meanwhile black-ops helicopters are chasing these "RC" planes.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to spot an RC plane? Sure, at first its going to be like "OMG WTF IS THAT?" but then you'll quickly realize its just some kind of toy or man-made object. There wouldnt be helicopters chasing RC planes and we have evidence of the chase happening in the OP's post.

Cmon skeptics, sometimes you need to take your blindfolds off.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

True. . .the leds do point to a customized deal. Thanks for the link and info.
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

It's a hot air balloon with a blue flame seen at night, like the picture demonstrates below:

Hot air balloon with blue flame?

farm1.static.flickr.com...

edit on 15-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10
Here is a video of a person flying their RC airplane at night, and it was chased by a police helicopter.

So what...ONE VIDEO of a police helicopter chasing an rc equates to proof that ALL POTENTIAL UFO SIGHTINGS can be explained with the typical "it must have been an rc"...? I don't think so!

The police said it was a 5 foot wingspan RC aircraft.

People on the ground are very bad at estimating sizes of objects flying in the sky, especially at night because they don't know how high the object is. The solid black background doesn't give anyone a good idea of distance / height.

A bird flying at 20 feet will appear bigger than a helicopter flying at 1000 feet. It's all about perspective.

So THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE got fooled except for the police and ATS wannabe debunkers.......

Police, government and MM never conspire?

Can you verify that? 2 hours? Can you prove the craft didn't land and get the batteries swapped?

Even then...RC airplanes can glide if there is enough wind, and use very little power. There is video of the "ufo" turning the lights on and off, so the lights were not on for 2 hours. Even then, many LED flashlights can last longer than 2 hours.

Also, many people are fitting their RC aircraft with multiple battery packs and are able to switch to these packs when they need them. Others just buy very large batteries, and very efficient electronics which allow them to fly multiple hours. It all depends on the RC plane... obviously it was a hobbyist since there is accessory lights added. Who knows what modifications they added on that thing. It is totally possible to fly 2 - 3 hours.

You really think its more likely an rc hobbyist was flying his plane FOR 1-2 HOURS STRAIGHT WITH SUPER BATTERIES rather than some extra-terrestial craft hovering silently??????????

...your point? It was flying in the sky in the very busy area. Of course hundreds of people are going to see it.

You think this is the first time an RC aircraft with lights has fooled people into thinking it is a UFO?? Think again... just do a search on ATS, you will find that RC aircraft have been fooling many people for a while. Search the HOAX forum.

People are genuinely smarter than you think, yet you prefer to think all of us as retards....oh the irony!

That was a trick of perspective. People are horrible at measuring things that are in the sky because there is no reference. A 5 inch balloon at 50 feet will be twice the size of a jumbo jet at 30000 feet. If you didn't know it was a balloon, you wouldn't be able to know the size, and it would look like a gigantic sphere, bigger than a jet.

AFAIK everyone was NOT standing at the same place to get fooled by your "trick of perspective" baloney. There are multiple videos from DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and all said it was bigger than the helicopter AND silent AND hovering...........so what kind of honest conclusions can be drawn?

I'm sorry, this case has already been solved and debunked... now it's just a matter of explaining it to the people who don't want to believe it was debunked.

Actually you and the other "debunkers" FAILED MISERABLY at debunking the event but at least the other debunkers were not as rude as you. Is it a case of "repeat a lie often enough and pretty soon eveveryone will believe you"?

And its not a case of "what I want"....must be the most over-abused phrase in the english language when it comes to ufos...its a case of not wanting to tolerate the same BS EVERYTIME there is a geniune ufo event.

Why would I(or anyone else for that matter) want to believe something that is not geniune? Is it fun to believe in make-believe bs? You guys must be complete nut-jobs!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

signature:
Saying UFOs are fake because all the good footage is fuzzy and blurry is as unscientific of a claim as it gets. Do you really expect every single person on the planet to be carrying a $50 000 200 lb. news camera with them at ALL times just to capture a UFO?

I LOVE your signature because some people have a total lack of common sense. Perhaps the MIB who frequent ATS and who originate from a different planet, a different solar system and perhaps a different galaxy never learned what the term *common sense* means...so they cannot apply it!

edit on 15-10-2010 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I NEED A PAPER BAG!!
FRAME BY FRAME OF THE GARDEN GROVE CONVOY
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Damon33 because: more desricption

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join