It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky as seen from Earth. It is actually comprised of two stars, Sirius A and Sirius B.

Sirius A is the topic of this post.

Picture of a Sirian A: www.deviantart.com...

"These tall and slender beings wear long blue and white robes. When they extend their arms straight out to the side, their bodies form an ankh, which is their symbol. They are merchants of the universe, selling and trading technology and information in exchange for exclusive trade routes and special considerations. They never provide technology that might be used against them. They were created by the Ohaluans (a non-physical race of beings), and have lost their true purpose.

They strongly influenced the ancient Egyptian and Hebrew civilisations (the original Egyptians were Hebrew), and now have an agreement with the Israeli government. They perform genetic experiments, and created the Vegans as their assistants. The Sirians made the Crystal Skull, keeping its reciprocal safeguarded on their home planet, Khoom. They are seven to eight feet tall."

- excerpt from Stewart Swerdlow's "Blue Blood, True Blood"

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.greatdreams.com...

These "Giants" are actually clearly the Sirian As, who seeded the Hebrew and Ancient Egyptian people.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In Israel, many photographs have been taken of what appear to be Sirian A ships.

As a known fact among those who have encountered the Sirian As, they possess craft which in appearance are similar to gigantic pearls. These craft are capable of shapeshifting. The Sirians As have the most advanced technology in the galaxy. Their ships are extremely advanced. In comparison to the technology-looking Pleiadeian beamships (see Billy Meier's photographs) Sirian A ships are very simplistic-looking and almost like living organisms.

www.chez.com...

yardbird.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sounds like someone has been playing too much D&D, as these sound alot like the "Arcane" race in the Spelljammer setting...

Oops, my inner geek is showing......

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Sounds like someone has been playing too much D&D, as these sound alot like the "Arcane" race in the Spelljammer setting...

Oops, my inner geek is showing......

Well, that's wonderful.

I must unfortunately confess that I hate D&D. I don't see the point of making up elaborate fantasy worlds if you aren't going to write a novel about it.

In terms of the Sirian As, they have nothing to do with D&D, and are certainly a real alien race.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Too bad...because that description pretty much sounds like the description (right down to the role) of the alien race called the "Arcane" in that fantasy world, and I mean verbatum....so yeah, it's a little suspiscious. And the crystal skulls have been debunked many times over.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fervent believer in alien existence (as most here know), but I also like it backed with a lot of documentation and credible eyewitnesses, etc. and these other races simply don't have that going for them, but instead weave these galactic soap opera tales of conquest and warrior races, and space trade lanes, etc.

PS I didn't mean "You" as in the someone who's been playing too much D&D, but moreso, the one who originally described this being.....and named it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Too bad...because that description pretty much sounds like the description (right down to the role) of the alien race called the "Arcane" in that fantasy world, and I mean verbatum....so yeah, it's a little suspiscious. And the crystal skulls have been debunked many times over.

Only one of the crystal skulls that I know of is actually authentic--that being the original one found in Mexico.

The rest are either hoaxes or mind-control technology.

But the original Crystal Skull was genuine.

Well, I have never heard of this alien race, nor have I played D&D for something like a century.

Given that D&D was created as mind-control, I would not be surprised if that race was based upon the Sirian As. After all, Steve Jackson has released some VERY suspicious looking cards in his "Illuminatus" decks. And D&D also has a few Reptilian races in it.

I know for a fact that, as I stated earlier, Dungeons and Dragons is also used to mind-control. There are many programmed slaves with D&D characters as alters.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

PS I didn't mean "You" as in the someone who's been playing too much D&D, but moreso, the one who originally described this being.....and named it.

The being is called a Sirian A simply because it originates from the star system Sirius A, on a planet called Khoom.

Considering that I have seen these beings with my own eyes, as have several others (mostly of Hebrew ancestry like myself), I know for a fact that they are real.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
By the way, there is a link to a picture of a Sirian A in the original post on this thread.

Do you see a similarity between it and what the "Arcane" look like in D&D?

That is just from what I have seen. It is pretty much exactly what others have seen. Stewart Swerdlow drew a rendition of the Sirian As he saw in his book, Blue Blood, True Blood, which is available at www.stewartswerdlow.com

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Could you describe "The Arcane" in detail, please?

I would like to compare the two races (fictional and non-fictional).

This is interesting because there are often similarities between real races (aliens) and fictional races in science fiction which has been commissioned by the government.

Star Wars, for instance, was commissioned by the NSA, and contains a character named Yoda who behaves and lives almost precisely the way a real species from Sirius B does. This species, called the "Dzopa" or "Dropa" by the Tibetans, is considered to be a mystical race of philosophers from the star Sirius B.

There are also alien skeletons in the possesion of the Chinese governement which were found buried in caves alongside strange "Dropa Stones" in the mountains of Tibet. These skeletons had oversized crania, massive eye sockets, very short bodies and many other anomalies which defined them, anthropologically speaking, as non-human. In fact, these were, just as Tibetan monks have said, beings called the "Dzhopa" who emanate from Sirius B and seeded Original Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism and many other philosophical systems on Earth. In appearance they were short (3-4 feet tall on average), very squat, with spindly limbs and bulbous heads, and with large, long, somewhat Chinese-like eyes. Their skin was/is yellowish, and, strangely like Yoda, most of them live in hermit-style solitude on their misty subtropical swamp-covered planet. (remember, these Yoda-like aliens are from Sirius B. Above is pictured a Sirian A, which is a totally different race. Sirius A=Hebrew/Egyptian 7-foot tall aliens. Sirius B=Short, Chinese-like Philosopher aliens.)

It might sound weird, but these aliens have been physically proven to exist. Their skeletons have been analysed by prominent Chinese scientists, and determined conclusively to be of humanoid non-human beings. (though there have been some fraudulent 'debunkings' done of these stones and skeletons, which still reside in Chinese museums!)

How do we know they are aliens and not 'elves' or something along those lines?

Well, the Dropa Stones bore many extremely small hieroglyphs on them, in swirling patterns, which were deciphered eventually by the Chinese linguist Dr. "Tsum Um Nui" (Sounds like a Pseudonym to me. And his translation was clearly altered. Perhaps "Um Nui" was a Chinese government agent). These heiroglyps told the account of space travellers which had crash-landed on Earth and were marooned in the mountains of Tibet. The strange Tibetan stories of "Dzhopa" had been confirmed to be true.

For more information, click on:

www.nii.net...

---

Stewart Swerdlow on Sirius B

(from Blue Blood, True Blood)

"Known throughout the galaxy as "The Philosophers", they are the group that influenced Lao Tzu, Confucius, and original Buddhism. Relying on the Pleiadeians and Sirian A's for transportation, they generally do not travel on their own. they store information on long, rough crystal rods taht slip into simple computers. They live on a jungle/swamp-like planet, usually as hermits in cave-type hollows or underground, and live for an extrermely long time. Most have no known family relationships. Beings fromm all over te universe visit individual teachers to study and bring information back to their home planets. They are only three and one-half to four feet tall, and very squat."

(buy Blue Blood, True Blood at www.stewartswerdlow.com...)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here's a link to a forum which contains a letter stating the whole Dropa Stone thing was/is a hoax. It's the #8 entry down:

users.boardnation.com...

I found it after doing a big ole search on the topic, having found it extremely interesting... only to come across the above letter ... which blew the whole thing for me .... big whaaa...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
They perform genetic experiments, and created the Vegans as their assistants.

So aliens created vegetarians? I always thought people who don't eat meat were a bit odd and now I know why.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Considering that I have seen these beings with my own eyes, as have several others (mostly of Hebrew ancestry like myself), I know for a fact that they are real.

You have seen them with your own eyes? O_o
please tell us about how this happened

Originally posted by cainey

So aliens created vegetarians? I always thought people who don't eat meat were a bit odd and now I know why.

I believe the vegans are another extraterrestrial race.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
A little bit of light humour completely wasted there... oh well.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
Here's a link to a forum which contains a letter stating the whole Dropa Stone thing was/is a hoax. It's the #8 entry down:

I have seen the 'hoax' and 'debunking' BS about the Dropa Stones. It is disinformation.

You can even go to China and see the Dropa Stones, if the UFO-terrified government hasn't yet taken them out of public view.

They were real. There was, and is, no evidence of a hoax. The only dubious thing about the Dropa Stones is the name of the translator, Tsum Um Nui, which I think indicates that it is an alias (probably symbolic).

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cainey

lol

Vegans as in 7-foot-tall grey aliens from the star system Vega.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi

You have seen them with your own eyes? O_o
please tell us about how this happened

It is very easy to remember my experiences with the greys and the Draco. With the greys, it was mostly typical abductions, but with some bizarre twists (genetic experimentation, hybridisation, implantation, etc.). Also, a lot of my experiences were astral in nature or implanted memories to mask mind-control sessions (I am able to differentiate between the real, the astral, and the MK by the way).

In terms of the Sirian As, they are extremely good at only letting you know what they want you to, but I remember them scanning me for traces of their genetics, as well as telling me something about Moses, who was inspired by them to create the Ark of the Covenant. Stewart Swerdlow thinks from his Sirian A experiences that the Ark of the Covenant was a technological device used to communicate with hyperspace. There is much evidence supporting this claim.

I believe the vegans are another extraterrestrial race.

That is correct. They were created by the Sirian As as a servant race originally, made from grey genetics, but were later given their own planet in the Vega system as a reward from their masters.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi

By the way, I know that your avatar is Illuminati-related, but I suggest that you replace it, as the symbols and colours use are very negative in nature, and because you are using it to identify yourself, it might signify some programming issues in yourself, even though you intended it to convey a 'covert'/Freemasonic/Illuminati message.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
let me clear a few things up..............!!!

1. there are no proof of existence of this race you describe or ET's such as the greys, reptillians, and nordics, no proof what so ever.
2. every thing that is not real does not have to be mind control how is a fake crystal skull mind control?
3.I ask that you please stop flaming other members.

4. please read my disclaimer.

******disclaimer******
The author of the post was in no way opposing your point of view because of your race, color,or physical appearance so the author asks you please do not think that.He opposes your point of view because you have no proof and are just blindly stating things.

BTW 1,000 virtual dollars says Daelume is banned in less than a week

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting.

Fascinating replies.

Is something unfolding?

Daelume, does your avatar symbolize anything? How bout your name?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join