It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius A

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well first off i dont want to read his books because they are dumb unreal garbage IMO. also IMO you your self are not making much sense.

You are completely wrong.

If you think that about me then shut up and go ask for your mind-control implant.

I really don't give a damn what happens to you.

"We are not deceived.
We deceive ourselves."

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

---

dumb unreal garbage

That is a very illogical argument. I suggest that you read one of Icke's books and gain an actual perspective on him before you go around saying that he is a con-man.

How do you know that your ideas aren't "dumb, unreal garbage"?

---

In terms of how much I care about you.

You and most of the world's population are running off a cliff blindfolded.

All that I am doing is removing the blindfold, so that you at least have the decision to either jump or not.

---

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
FWIW,

while I don't go with the "Jupiter as future star" theory (I know b*g*er about astronomy mind), I did find some info on the possibility of stable planets in binary systems...

It seems like it might be possible.
www.solstation.com... (about 1/4 of the way down)

there's a link here with an animation of a possible habitable zone in the Sirius system.
www.solstation.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
hey ........ take it easy when you talk to me okay. who are you gettin big with. anyone can get big over the internet. you are the one who thinks the earth is hollow.if the earth was hollow why do we have caves and volcanoes and earthqaukes. because of plate techtonics . the earth is not hollow i rest my case. and the so called hole is a hole in the ozone not an actual hole. sorry my friend but ERRRRRR wrong. I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume Picture of a Sirian A: www.deviantart.com...
Oh please... stop. That's horrible. [edit on 25-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

dumb unreal garbage

That is a very illogical argument. I suggest that you read one of Icke's books and gain an actual perspective on him before you go around saying that he is a con-man.

How do you know that your ideas aren't "dumb, unreal garbage"?

well i know my ideas arent dumb unreal garbage because they are proven and i have taken te time to compare mine to yours and mine are much better.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet
It seems like it might be possible.
www.solstation.com... (about 1/4 of the way down)

there's a link here with an animation of a possible habitable zone in the Sirius system.
www.solstation.com...

thanks muppet! at least someone knows how to provide information in this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
hey ........ take it easy when you talk to me okay. who are you gettin big with. anyone can get big over the internet. you are the one who thinks the earth is hollow.if the earth was hollow why do we have caves and volcanoes and earthqaukes. because of plate techtonics.

That is a stupid argument. Plate tectonics can (and DO) occur in a hollow Earth, and not to mention volcanoes are caused by magma which is pressurised within the 800+ mile thick "Shell" that the Earth is comprised of. This is simply the facts.

the so called hole is a hole in the ozone not an actual hole.

The hole in the ozone is at the South Pole, where the physical hole (900 miles across) is almost completely blocked by ice that collided with the Earth when Venus entered the solar system.

At the North Pole there is a massive, physical hole in the Earth which can be seen from space.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Picture of a Sirian A: www.deviantart.com...

Oh please... stop. That's horrible.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]
dardy dar what a great picture. not it is a drawing no proof whatsoever. but it could be for real . this guy could be real but chances are slim. theyre is always a chance though.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Picture of a Sirian A: www.deviantart.com...

Oh please... stop. That's horrible.

I never claimed to be a good artist, but that's the way a Sirian A looks.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So everyone else is stupid and wrong and you're the only one whose right. Is that what you want to hear?

link   

Originally posted by Daelume Star Wars, for instance, was commissioned by the NSA, and contains a character named Yoda who behaves and lives almost precisely the way a real species from Sirius B does. This species, called the "Dzopa" or "Dropa" by the Tibetans, is considered to be a mystical race of philosophers from the star Sirius B.
Really now. This is just silly. Stop this madness.

link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

thanks muppet! at least someone knows how to provide information in this thread.

I'm answering question after question here. Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Exactly, I'm getting tired of this.

link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
So everyone else is stupid and wrong and you're the only one whose right. Is that what you want to hear?

On this issue, I am correct. I am just giving you the information. Take it or leave it.

It is your fate.

link   

Originally posted by Daelume I never claimed to be a good artist, but that's the way a Sirian A looks.
The physiology of a giant head on a long skinny neck is simply impossible. Please stop.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

This is just silly. Stop this madness.

I can't change the fact that George Lucas is an NSA agent.

He simply is.

Cathy O'Brien, for one, has this information.

There may even be public documentation on this.

Hollywood in general is almost totally controlled by the CIA. There are thousands of Monarchs as actors, and many of the screenwriters are versed in mind-control protocol.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The physiology of a giant head on a long skinny neck is simply impossible.

My father is a doctor of 30 years. He doesn't think that that physiology is impossible.

Who do you think is a more reliable source of information on physiology?

You are incorrect.

link   

Originally posted by cainey
A little bit of light humour completely wasted there... oh well.

i thought you were being serious

link   
If you can't prove it, you are violating the Terms and Conditions of this webforum. Read Them.

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The physiology of a giant head on a long skinny neck is simply impossible.

By the way, the Sirian As are around 7 feet tall. Their necks are not as 'skinny' as they appear in this picture.

The idea that it is impossible for such a neck to support such a head is just plain ridiculous.

I have no idea where that blatant piece of disinformation came from.

--

By the way, humans would have to have a thick neck to support a large head because the shape and style of our heads makes them extremely dense.

The Sirians As are not as physically dense as humans.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join